• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh sh... POSTAL THE MOVIE PICS

ghst

thanks for the laugh
If there isnt a healthy dose of racism,sexism, general biggotism and macho gun fapping, all smoothed over with Duke Nukem dialogue then this film is fail. Otherwise it'll probably be the best thing Uwe has EVER done.

I wish there was a game made for Snakes on a Plane, just so Uwe Boll would get a chance to reconvert it back into a movie. That would be hilarious.

Thriller

Shorty said:
donvitoundmephbeimficken.jpg
...just..*takes life*

NotWii

Banned
Hahaha, just read the stuff about Seanbaby and Uwe Boll.

Also, printed in Electronic Gaming Monthly's November 2006 edition of the section "The Rest of the Crap", written by critic Seanbaby, described Seanbaby's own involvement. Apparently Uwe was going to come onto G4's Attack of the Show and promote this fight by sparring with one of the hosts. He claims that, "Again, he's [Uwe Boll] a matchmaking genius, because everyone on TV's 3-feet tall. If you were watching [AotS] during the time I co-hosted, you might have noticed that I could have leaned over and eaten host Kevin Pereira." A producer of the show then asked if Seanbaby would come and spar in the host's place for the event. Seanbaby says that he trains in Muay Thai and Jujitsu, and that, "Boxing is to Fighting is what Hungry Hungry Hippos is to fighting..." When Uwe heard of this, he wanted to know Seanbaby's age, height, weight and fighting experience since he "learned he wasn't fighting a midget". After recieving said information, Uwe suddenly couldn't make it on the show.

:lol

Top Bottom