• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monolithsoft WiiU trailer - X (Takahashi x Tanaka x Sawano, Xenoblade x/multiplayer?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublimit

Banned
abe-simpson-gif.gif

Soriku

It was great reading all of those posts. To TV Drama from xeno-ish funky names :)

I don't like when i see my raptr profile. Too much FPS and TPS games and only a few RPG titles at my library. Definitely convinced to buy a Wii U next year.

Thank you guys, thank you very much.

74489-jim-carrey-gif-what-the-hell-a-Ly3J.gif

Shaanyboi

Banned
It was great reading all of those posts. To TV Drama from xeno-ish funky names :)

I don't like when i see my raptr profile. Too much FPS and TPS games and only a few RPG titles at my library. Definitely convinced to buy a Wii U next year.

boothisman.gif

Bullza2o

Every time I see that other X game thread for PC at the front page, I get excited.

Now that I saw the real X game thread at the front page, I got too excited.

Sophia

I wonder how many more bumps we have to endure until we get some actual news...:/

None, most likely, because new threads for new news. Also, I imagine we wouldn't get news out of a Nintendo Direct or something.

Still, this bump stings. Darn you. >.<;

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

YOU ASSHOLE!

FTF

3prhsl.jpg

I really don't like the culture here to attack people that just want to discuss a game...

We need community threads for unreleased games or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom