• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Wanderer5

Ugh guess trying to play this on my university network isn't a good time at the moment. Game just crashes. Guess I wait till I get back home lol.

Hachitora

Fun Fact: The stickers in party chat are based off of the Kingdom Hearts stickers that are used in LINE (Messaging app)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
64793490.jpg

mpxu

Neo Member
If there's any space left, can I get an invite please?

ID: 28762
Name: mpu
Faction: unicorn

Thanks

I for one am glad that ''Jew'' is a censored word on the in-game chat. You can't even say Jewels (the in-game currency) as someone pointed out.

Lnds500

repost for new page, is there any way to install the game directly to my SD card? I moved the app itself to the SD but it downloads additional data to the phone's storage

No. You have to root the phone and force the system to use the SD card as internal storage. That's what I have been trying to do for hours now. The game is ridiculously large for phones with small internal flash.

aravuus

NeoGAF #1 is now 18 players big, 8 pending invitations. If you requested to be invited, go accept it!

Also auto-caps in chat is annoying me.

how do i know if i got an invite?

Menu -> other, I think. Probably in the inquiries or something.

e: looks like you found it!

Luigi87

This is surprisingly fun for a Gacha game!

... I gotta go eat lunch and work on a cosplay I'm busy with before I get too absorbed right now o_o

aravuus

24 members, 6 pending invites. Looks like this party is full too as soon as the rest accept their invites.

Someone make a new party lol

Wanderer5

So do each union have a different party/group here? I wonder if there any Vulpeus lol.

Also the crashing seems more weird now. My other apps work (like miitomo), and this game does work to the point that I make my character and select my union. It then crashes there, and doesn't want to start up again.

aravuus

Can't make "SCREAMING EXTERNALLY" my message because it contains inappropriate language

?????????

e: screaming xternally, however, is fine

So, first draw and i got these:

8ozI1NA.png

That Goofy medal is a monster in combat especially if the enemy has green medals. Also, that first Raid Boss went down with one hit from him. Guess it was a good draw.

Is it usual to get a lot of those Hewey medals in the first 12 Quests? I got 7 or 8 Bronze ones and 3 Silver ones.

The game is more fun than I expected.

Surprisingly my tablet can play the game, though there are some slowdowns occasionally. I expected it wouldn't work at all. The game even crashed on me after the download. But the second time I played it started without much trouble.

Luigi87

I like how I got 100 jewels for the party (bringing me to 700), then quitting and reloading, due to other bonuses, I'm now up to 1100, lol

Psxphile

Oh well. I can't quit out but I can suspend the game at least so I can use my phone normally. Guess that will have to do... I suppose the game will just run in the background for all eternity, ha ha...

Until it crashes again like it did during the tutorial.

EDIT: oh what the... I actually tried to search for a party and an error came up (something about it being a new day) and got sent back to the title screen. I hit the back button and I was able to quit out.

EDIT: playing again lol. The back button now calls up the quit option screen. Must have been a bug.

Kinsei

Banned
I have two questions. Do the stat increases from the outfit grids apply no matter what sex you chose? I've avoided putting the coins into the male outfits just in case. My second question is if there are there any Gaf Vulpeus parties?

eefara

I have two questions. Do the stat increases from the outfit grids apply no matter what sex you chose? I've avoided putting the coins into the male outfits just in case. My second question is if there are there any Gaf Vulpeus parties?
Yes. You also get them from both genders so max out ALL your outfits.

So yes, apparently, to the first. In regards to the second question, I haven't seen any yet, just Unicornis and Anguis.

duckroll

OMG! I force-quit the game, started it up again. Got the welcome screen, got the presents, accepted the NeoGAF party invite, and now I can QUIT on the Home screen! Yessssss! GOTY!

Top Bottom