• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

LaneDS

Hm, so I guess with the Daniel Danger open edition now up for pre-order, if you're interested in the extra variant I picked up for this thread please send me a PM and I'll add your name to a (probably pretty short) list of interested parties. A week from now, I'll let a random number generator pick a name and the variant is yours, at cost ($50) + shipping. I think it's number 33 out of 150, if that matters at all.

Oh hey, top of page, sup y'all.

For reference, talking about the top of these two prints:

p2JhCo4.jpg

IronRinn

Bottleneck is continuing their "Sketch Booth" series today, September 16th at 12pm ET. This time up: Matt Ferguson.

This will be a little different then the first two sessions being that this time, we will have a second option for people attending NYCC.

All NYCC sketches will be ready in time for the convention and can only be picked up at the event. Anyone who purchases this and is not attending, will be refunded.

There will be another option as well for people who aren't coming to NYCC.

The 8 x 10 inch sketch will cost $75 each, will be black and white and subjects will be focused on Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Comic Book properties. No personal images for this one.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Tyler Stout is the most generous dude with stuff he sells personally. Those sticker packs are really fucking amazing, and I hope some of y'all got in on those.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
If they printed out actually tarot cards of those Hewetts, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

On sale Friday, 9/18 at 12 PST at Cyclops Print Works:

JC Richards
12x36
18-color serigraph
$100/295

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
$100 -- GOOD LORD. Are there any shots of the actual print?

If they printed out actually tarot cards of those Hewetts, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

On sale Friday, 9/18 at 12 PST at Cyclops Print Works:

JC Richards
12x36
18-color serigraph
$100/295

FUCK.

I NEED THIS, BUT I DON'T GET PAID UNTIL TUESDAY.

FUCK.

*EDIT* THE D23 PAPERMAN PRINT TOO? FUCK ME.

Filthy Slug

Wow that's amazing, I really should grab one

It's his best print this year (which is impressive considering how many excellent prints he's put out this year), and probably my favorite since Abigail.

Basically, you should buy it!

Limiting Factor

Neo Member
That Cinderella print is amazing. Mockingbird, I don't know what you sacrificed to the poster gods to conjure these prints in to existence but it must of been a high price.

IronRinn

Hey guys, I hate to post here trying to pimp sales, and will delete this immediately if it's not cool, but I've got a ton of stuff on the bay ending today, and it's all probably going for way under cost. Have a look, score a bargain, I've just got to get rid of some clutter.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/tinysales2000/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Another thing we've never really discussed in regards to the thread but a fair number of us (myself included) have linked to things we are selling. I feel like it's the same kind of thing as pimping your own art. If you're popping in to say hey, I've got a bunch of shit for sale or a big thing thing for sale, check it out that's no problem. If you're posting links to stuff every week, that's going to be an issue. GAF has a B/S/T thread for that.

Edit: Short version: Sure, just don't spam this into a for sale thread.

Please do :) I'm just not diggin the foils lately. Doesn't look bad at all, just not feeling it.

It's freakin' gorgeous. But it sits in a dark drawer. Better on someones wall.

I love foils because in a dark room you notice different parts of it each time you glance at it due to the lighting hitting different parts in your view.

I feel kind of bad hearing you say that though, because I have a rotation of about 30 posters and I only have 5-6 up at a time. It may not get time in the light for a month or so, but the size of it is perfect. As much as I love that Cinderella print, the size of it would make it hard to fit anywhere :/ 24x36 is the GOAT size.

IronRinn

Three new prints from Andy Kehoe go on sale this Friday, Sept. 18th at 4pm ET:

"Young is the Night"
20" x 20" including 1" white border. Signed and numbered edition of 120, $75.

"Eternal Glow of the Celestial Peaks"
18" x 22" including 1" white border. Signed and numbered edition of 120, $75.

"An Uncertain Encounter"
12" x 12" including 1" white border. Signed and numbered edition of 100, $40.

Are we going to have to set up our accounts again because of the switch to Shopify, Mockingbird?

Yeah, unfortunately. But it should be painless unless the old site. That old site made it so changing passwords was hard to find, and it provided you with some indecipherable auto-generated password at first too.

Any hints on what time it drops? I won't have access to a PC tomorrow morning...

12 pm pst.

IronRinn

Yeah, unfortunately. But it should be painless unless the old site. That old site made it so changing passwords was hard to find, and it provided you with some indecipherable auto-generated password at first too.

Figured, but Shopify works pretty well, so it's worth it. We'll have some time before they drop to set all that stuff up, right?

Hope some of you got what you wanted. I came out about $20 +ebay fees behind on everything, so it could have been a lot worse ;)

I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins I'm not gonna collect pins
Nice pins!

Full Florey "Pintendo" set from Bottleneck. Available tomorrow.

Edition of 100. $28 set/$10 each

I know a guy who would love these. I put multicolor LEDs in refurbished NES consoles for him last month.

Hope some of you got what you wanted.

Got the foil PR print! I'm almost happy someone almost outbid me - you deserved a fair price on it. I'm still getting it for a steal though :p Seeing the standard print, I feel foil suits it much more. Sent payment!

One down, two more and some pins to go. Gonna be broke this weekend...

Cinerella will be mine. I'm in.

Mockingbird, can I just give you my money now?

Yeah, this. Can I just send you the money for Cinderella & Paperman tonight? Lol.

IronRinn

On sale tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 18th on Mondo:

Cooties by Jay Shaw & Jason Edmiston. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $35

Goodnight Mommy by Jay Shaw. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $35

IronRinn

Thinkspace Gallery will have 100 copies of their Gilded Age portfolio set available on their site tomorrow Friday, Sept. 18th. Go to their site and join their mailing list for the link. They are saying emails will be sent out at 10am PST. I think the set was $300.00?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Top Bottom