• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hail Doritos! - Free copy of The Maw & Toy Soldiers [XBLA]

Greyvvolf

When I get the email with the two codes there is nothing showing up, just a blank space. Did they run out? Really wanted to try out The Maw.

tableturn03.gif

Gattuso

Stronghammer22 said:
Codes for GAF, quote to reveal.

If you can, please post which code(s) you've taken, to save other people from trying to use the same one(s).
took the last maw on the list and the 3rd to last toy soldiers thanks

Should this post in this thread?
I found out Assassin creed 3 is free is Chinese Xbox.com
http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-CN/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555308ae?noSplash=1

First of all you need to reg a Chinese(not HK or TW) Xbox Live account,and then you can go back this page and download it for free

I tested,it works,and it's English version

Btw it's wired Chinese region have 360 version AC3,is MS planning release 360(or even 720) in China?i also saw some other games like UMVC3 in Chinese Xbox.com

Gong

http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-CN/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555308ae?noSplash=1

First of all you need to reg a Chinese(not HK or TW) Xbox Live account,and then you can go back this page and download it for free

Btw it's wired Chinese region have 360 version AC3,is MS planning release 360(or even 720) in China?i also saw some other games like UMVC3 in Chinese Xbox.com

Worked for me, thanks for the heads-up!

dperrin

Thanks, grabbed these games!

Your free arcade game code - Toy Soldiers:
H34Q9-RM72H-G2TC6-VJDJM-MTVDZ

Your free arcade game code - The Maw:
XWGCD-KMH67-CCM3P-9PP4J-M2TXZ

Wampiro

Neo Member
I cant create new threads, but i want to share this:

Assassins Creed 3 for free in chinese xbox market: http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-CN/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555308ae?noSplash=1

Seems to work, I purchased it by creating chinese hotmail & xbox accounts, but I dont have my xbox right now so i cant download to test it.

Someone please create a thread with this info.

PD. it comes in english with downloable language packs, i think.

PD. I removed the original URL where the process is explained because i think is spam, sorry for the original poster, D-Joe, from (censored)

I cant create new threads, but i want to share this:

Assassins Creed 3 for free in chinese xbox market: http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-CN/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555308ae?noSplash=1

Seems to work, I purchased it by creating chinese hotmail & xbox accounts, but I dont have my xbox right now so i cant download to test it.

Someone please create a thread with this info.

PD. it comes in english with downloable language packs, i think.

PD. I removed the original URL where the process is explained because i think is spam, sorry for the original poster, D-Joe, from (censored)

Doesn't seem to work. Also, won't Microsoft ban you for this?

Wampiro

Neo Member
At least Im downloading it right now. Not sure if it´s the retail game, weights around 7.5 gbytes, 2%...

Ban? I remember lots of europeans gamers using USA and Japan accounts to download free content since the beginning of the gen and no one has been banned for that, I think.

Gong

It'll be like when Fable II was free for a while on the UK marketplace wasn't it? Was an error that was corrected but no-one got banned for it in the end. I nabbed it earlier, booted it up, seems to be the full version *shrugs*

Oemenia

Banned
Yeah did the Assassins Creed 3 one, what are the chances MS will screw you over for something like this? I remember when people used the loophole in Shadow Complex to play the full game and MS punished them.

RotBot

Ah, okay. But then you play it on your Chinese account, right? Or can you download on Chine account and then play on your ordinary account?
You can play with your regular account on the first Xbox the game is downloaded on.

Yeah did the Assassins Creed 3 one, what are the chances MS will screw you over for something like this? I remember when people used the loophole in Shadow Complex to play the full game and MS punished them.
I got SSX for free when it was briefly free for Austrailian accounts. Nothing's happened to my account since then.

levyjl1988

Banned
"THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST. DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING, POSITIVE RESPONSE WE’VE CLOSED OUR LIMITED TIME PROMOTION"
Site is out.

Got a code, thanks hylje.

Top Bottom