• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How was your Nintendo Switch Pre-order experience? Instore/Online etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackuiowa

I wasn't able to get to Gamestop till mid afternoon. I live in a large city but my local store was only getting 16 units. They still had half left by the time I got there. $50 down in store credit and $5 for BOTW. Was surprised they weren't selling the neon colored just the gray at my GameStop but I wanted gray. Two minutes after me two others walked in together to pre-order as well. Any similar experiences? Any stores get a ton of units or neon? How was online? I'm actually concerned by the preorders here not sold out and I had two close friends who skipped the Wii U both order the switch surprisingly.

Trevelyan

Banned
Managed to get a neon one at GameStop for my wife and a black one at Best Buy for me. Plus cases, joycon charger, one more joycon set, and then of course some copies of Zelda.

Really painless overall and easy.

TheMoon

F5'd regional Amazons until they were live, ordered one.

Went to local electronics store, put in a launch pick-up reservation just now. I was the 19th. Small town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom