• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Framerate limiters with hotkeys?

belmonkey

A very obscure question, but are there any options for framerate limiters on PC that you can use whilst gaming? I hear that there might be the option of using Auto Hotkey to make Rivatuner change the FPS lock without minimizing a game, but I'd like to avoid AHK if possible because I hear some games have a problem with it.

I'm trying to have a gaming setup where I can use Steam chords to switch from gaming on my monitor to my nearby TV with a button press, so it's more of a console experience, and I also want the option of using chords to press a button to lock the fps at 30,60,or unlimited, and to do it while in a game.

Is there any way to easily do what I'm describing?

Ubername

Banned
I don't have a soln but I hope you find one because I do the same same thing with switching monitors and there is always one process that requires completely interrupting the experience to go flip some switch in a menu so I have to get up.

Top Bottom