• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

neau

Neo Member
So currently 7-2 in placements. Autofilled, but I don't really mind. I think the idea that support is a bad role to climb in low elo is a complete myth.

If you get good ratings, they'll cover you even if you have nothing to say.
- Donald Trump

So currently 7-2 in placements. Autofilled, but I don't really mind. I think the idea that support is a bad role to climb in low elo is a complete myth.

I got to gold 5 my first time as support. The real issue is that it gets you to a point, but a lot of ADCs don't know how to adc. I'm not talking about not being able to backstep or even poke.

I'm talking about an ADC Twitch who gets a kill and runs away for the enemy jungler and fill hp adc...then goes back the way he came, with the ADC still there. It's like basic positioning isn't know.

There are only three supps I like to play at this point, Raka, Morg and Leo. Just because I can save my adcs from doing stupid shit.

Leezard

QxBZxJC.png

I have a lot of high quality skin shards, but I don't really have anything for anyone I play. Well, Lulu, but I have too many skins for her already.

It's starting to feel like I should activate a couple of them since I have so many.

How the fuck do you broadcast your ping and XP to next level? I tried alt+portrait in-game and it does nothing and I can't find any setting in the Hotkeys?

Leezard

How the fuck do you broadcast your ping and XP to next level? I tried alt+portrait in-game and it does nothing and I can't find any setting in the Hotkeys?

Alt + click exp bar. It can be hard to hit, but try it. You should be able to alt+click your ping as well, but you might need to enable seeing your ping first.

Newt

If you get good ratings, they'll cover you even if you have nothing to say.
- Donald Trump
I mean, do you disagree?

On this new account to me, it's most obvious when there's a skill difference in support compared to other roles.

I don't even really get your reference.

zkylon

zkylewd
dawnbringer_riven_fanart_by_orekigenya-dbdlwnv.jpg

dawnbringer riven is such a great skin

I have a lot of high quality skin shards, but I don't really have anything for anyone I play. Well, Lulu, but I have too many skins for her already.

It's starting to feel like I should activate a couple of them since I have so many.

get read of cait, malz, trynda and lee at least since those are cheap and bad

for the sixth i'd go with aatrox since no one plays that, but that's actually a good skin so you could burn one of the other lamer ones like the project skins or star guardian poopy

the chances of actually getting something good from rerolling are minuscule but i bet you have already all the skins you want so at this point it's just pointless to do either thing hehe

Draven is from Noxus right? I keep forgetting that, and always thinking Noxus faction don't have an ADC.
yeah

urgot is also noxian

killatopak

Gold Member
it's a depressing thought to know that yasuo side is winning ;_;

what happens when the yasuo side wins? Do they get a new skin or something?

Obviously I'm a bit biased since I love Riven but I do honestly think her skin is much better than Yasuo's at least with all the effects and everything.

I guess the only reason they be winning is because there are more Yasuo players? I mean Yas does have two lanes to choose from unlike Riven's which is only 1 standard lane.

zkylon

zkylewd
what happens when the yasuo side wins? Do they get a new skin or something?

Obviously I'm a bit biased since I love Riven but I do honestly think her skin is much better than Yasuo's at least with all the effects and everything.

I guess the only reason they be winning is because there are more Yasuo players? I mean Yas does have two lanes to choose from unlike Riven's which is only 1 standard lane.
i don't think they've said what happens. probably nothing that big

it's not like you actually permanently choose a side either, you can swap every day, so i don't think people really take sides

also it doesn't work like you think lol, completing missions contribute to one side or the other, that's all. so what this means is that more people liked the yasuo side than riven, which is real lame lol

Leezard

get read of cait, malz, trynda and lee at least since those are cheap and bad

for the sixth i'd go with aatrox since no one plays that, but that's actually a good skin so you could burn one of the other lamer ones like the project skins or star guardian poopy

the chances of actually getting something good from rerolling are minuscule but i bet you have already all the skins you want so at this point it's just pointless to do either thing hehe

Yeah, I rerolled a couple of the cheap skins (for Butcher Urgot and Pharaoh Amumu, welp) and burned Trynda/Noct to get Project Ashe. Now I just have Mecha Aatrox/Project Yi/Project Zed/SG Poppy left as shards.

It feels like the higher a climb the more salty people are. Just because some guy couldn't get adc, he abandons his adc and roams the map, giving more kills than he actually helps with.

The salt. The salt.

Ever

Banned
I don't like champion.gg anymore, the site really went downhill after the beta update. A lot of the highest win rate runes are cheese set ups designed to counter certain champs. The builds are extrapolated builds that players use when snowballing, the sample sizes are so small.

Use lolalytics or op.gg instead.

drawkcaB

I don't like champion.gg anymore, the site really went downhill after the beta update. A lot of the highest win rate runes are cheese set ups designed to counter certain champs. The builds are extrapolated builds that players use when snowballing, the sample sizes are so small.

Use lolalytics or op.gg instead.

That and some data is completely fucked like ban rates.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, I rerolled a couple of the cheap skins (for Butcher Urgot and Pharaoh Amumu, welp) and burned Trynda/Noct to get Project Ashe. Now I just have Mecha Aatrox/Project Yi/Project Zed/SG Poppy left as shards.
ye just sit on those until something good drops i guess

JulianImp

I only realized three days ago that there's this whole riven vs yasuo event going on right now. Good thing vs AI games count for the missions, because I probably couldn't be assed to playing normal games (or even ARAM).

Also, all that practice in toplane has apparently paid dividends to my aa-based game when I go bot. First, I noticed I was getting a lot better at harassing as Nami, and now preliminary AI games have made me a lot more interesting in actually getting Bard (love me some empowered auto harass coupled with really easy tlord procs).

Top Bottom