• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Jarate

Banned
w0O8bZa.png

6njpv4c.png

PLEASE BUY THE OFFICIAL SHIRT FOR THIS THREAD
YHlEmYW.jpg

SLpJBoF.jpg

I was going to make something more fancy but the idea didnt come to fruition. Please accept my humblest apologies

FZZ

Banned
LONZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WARNING YOU ARE ENTERING THE BIG BALLER ZONE

ONLY BIG BALLERS ALLOWED

Bread

Banned
thank god we have this thread to keep us safe from the lifelongs

we will always have each other, offseasoners. don't you forget it.

El Topo

I would pay good money to see the Lakers draft someone other than Lonzo and see Lavar's immediate reaction.

FZZ

Banned
Saying Lonzo is unathletic is one of the biggest lies reporters are clinging to

Dude isn't super athletic but he's definitely above average

Jarate

Banned
It's probably becaus e DSJ, Fultz and Fox are all athletic freaks.

Lonzo Ball is a better athlete then you guys understand.

Bread

Banned
Saying Lonzo is unathletic is one of the biggest lies reporters are clinging to

Dude isn't super athletic but he's definitely above average
I'm not saying he isn't athletic, but saying dat athleticism when talking about maybe the least athletic of the top 6 picks is funny.

Jarate

Banned
Honestly, I've completely flipped on Lonzo after studying him more. He basically reminds me of a better Devin Booker imo

Sandfox

Lonzo is a weird prospect because he mainly scored through the most efficient types of shots and most other things have a small sample size. He's weak in certain areas, but the things he does well are insane.

FZZ

Banned

I want this, his attempts are the strong indicator of his potential success imo

But rumors coming out now Lakers wouldn't take him...

He'd be good on Philly at least, if we don't take Zo I wanna trade down

Sandfox

Lonzo and Booker have physical similarities, but their games are different.

I want this, his attempts are the strong indicator of his potential success imo

But rumors coming out now Lakers wouldn't take him...

He'd be good on Philly at least, if we don't take Zo I wanna trade down

I wouldn't listen to any reports you see for or against any players. There's a lot of noise going on and agents trying to pump their players. The Lakers haven't even started working out the top prospects yet.

Bread

Banned
Great shooters, similar size, both are not supremely athletic but have surprising athleticism, similar attitude on court.

I think Lakers are going for JJ tbh
Booker is a scorer who tries to get his shot going, Ball is a distributor who takes what the defense gives him. I can't imagine Ball ever having the offensive skill that Booker brings to the table.

Ball/Booker comp is a weird one, they're pretty much polar opposites, one is a gunner who hasn't shown much play making skill and the other is a gifted play maker who hasn't really shown to be someone with a high scoring ceiling nor one who wants to be that.

They would have been a perfect back court pairing in Phoenix if they stayed in the 2 spot.

How did I not know this existed?

https://streamable.com/oj6pc - Chris Mannix explaining to Cowherd why he's an idiot and why the C's should take Fultz.

Related to this, Fultz is meeting with the C's management and working out/undergoing a physical over Monday and Tueaday according to Woj.

Tall4Life

Next season, the rebuilt Lakers and Celtics will beat the Warriors and Cavs in their respective conference finals and bring back real basketball, sponsored by BBB.

Top Bottom