• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skies of Arcadia Trademark Renewed. Sega's next HD release?

BY2K

Membero Americo
i3Tz45Zwl3EXk.gif

That is going straight in my gif folder.

flattie

This game was great back in the day, but personally speaking, I'd sooner have more arcade and arcade style games updated. A 1080p 60fps update to Panzer Dragoon Zwei would be top of my list.

.la1n

Will absolutely get Skies of Arcadia if it's their next release. Played the hell out of it on the Dreamcast, wouldn't mind a port of Grandia II either it had one my all time favorite battle systems in an RPG even if the final boss was a huge let down.

I've been playing Sega Racing Transformed these days, this bump hurt much more than usual :(

Who's in favor of making this a bannable offense?

It is actually specified in the terms of service that thou shalt not bump ancient threads asking for updates...

Don't bump ancient threads
Threads which have long gone out of service, or have no active discussion for months or years should generally be left alone. If there has not been news about something posted a long time ago, then there is probably not news. Don't bump it to ask if there is any news. Junior members especially should not bump ancient threads just to reply to something funny you might have read while lurking months ago. Bumping threads to continue an argument which has fizzled out a long time ago is also frowned upon. Note that bumping an inactive game |OT| to discuss that game is acceptable.

So...

:)

Dear Syphon Filter...

:)

The least you could do is change your avatar for a week to something shameful to atone for your sins.

Top Bottom