• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes coming to PS4 and XB1 in the form of ''Marvel Heroes Omega''

Toki767

Prestige resets a character to level 1. The point of doing it to get a coloured name.

You don't currently get a colored name on consoles. You get a badge that keeps adding on the more you prestige.

But yeah, the current end game right now is to pass the Cosmic Trial and then just farm Cosmic difficulty for loot.

I think they are adding a raid next month but not sure.

Both are great you just have to build them right.
Had decent builds, they just not very good, especially in group content.

Anyway, decided to spend the Game I bought for VIP on two women loot boxes, perhaps unlocking someone I got a cool alt for, opened the first and got Ms Marvel outfit, the one I wanted above all else.

Second was Age of Apocalypse Kitty Pride, not sure if I wanna play her, but she only 200 to unlock if I ever do.

Kal_El

I have Black Panther (main), Nightcrawler and DD unlocked; game is pretty fun. Is Black Panther any good. Just killing time until D2 but I can see myself playing this quite a bit during content droughts. What's a good build for him?

eastx

Both versions got a big patch this week.

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/9010/xbox-marvel-heroes-omega-1-05-patch-notes

A few highlights:

OMEGA DIFFICULTY
Omega Difficulty is now accessible in Marvel Heroes Omega!

Players can unlock the Omega Trial from the Waypoint menu upon successfully completing the Cosmic Trial, and will test players against even more powerful enemies than before.

Once unlocked, you can access Omega Difficulty via the Difficulty slider, which offers an even greater challenge with even greater rewards! Omega Difficulty offers improved XP, credit drops, currency rewards, and S.H.I.E.L.D. Supply points compared to Cosmic Difficulty. In addition, Omega difficulty is the only difficulty in which you can earn our new Omega Item sets!

OMEGA ITEMS

Alongside our new Omega difficulty, we are introducing a new tier of gear: Omega Items.

Omega Items are a set-based form of gear that can be equipped in your hero's 5 primary armor & weapon slots. These powerful new items are not just a step up in raw power compared to Cosmic items, but are infused with bonuses that grow in power with each additional piece of that set you equip at one time.

Each Omega Item set is based on different heroes in the Marvel universe, with bonuses that generally focus on a particular playstyle or type of powers. For example, the Quicksilver's Threads Omega Item set focuses on improving your hero's Dodge rating and Dash powers, while the Shards of Cyttorak Omega Item set focuses on granting multiple bonuses to any Movement powers your hero uses.

COSMETICS TAB

The Cosmetic tab is a new addition to your inventory that allows you to equip not only our favorite Flourish item, but equip and customize which emotes your hero can activate in-game!

Top Bottom