• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Netorare in games

Status
Not open for further replies.

balgajo

So, I was rembering about Lufia II (awesome game btw) and how Tia was netorared after Maxim meets Selan. What other games feature NTR?

Sorry guys,
Netorare = When your loved one is "stealed" from you... XD

Super Mario Odyssey.

odyssey-amiibo.jpg

hotcyder

I googled this in work and wasn't happy with the results.

I demand an apology and this thread be closed.

Would it kill the OP to explain what it's about in the subject before asking for more examples.

Would it of killed the OP to just say "Your favourite examples of Cuckoldry in games" rather then being a big weeb?

Would it kill the OP to explain what it's about in the subject before asking for more examples

I'm getting mixed answers on what it is. Is it cuckolding or actual boyfriend/girlfriend stealing. One is w consent, one is without.

It's without.

With consent it's regular cuckolding.

Sou Da

Would it kill the OP to explain what it's about in the subject before asking for more examples

I'm getting mixed answers on what it is. Is it cuckolding or actual boyfriend/girlfriend stealing. One is w consent, one is without.
It's basically just cheating and in some twisted instances the boyfriend finds out and falls into despair.
It's just a bad fetish for meme obsessed anime dorks.

Mifec

I wish more games had NTR in it. I wish main chars would NTR other chars. NTR is the best...as long as you're the cucker.

Nottle

The Telltale Batman game you can cuck Harvey Dent.

It's the best part of the Let's play by Two best friends.

"The Dent is not a cuck!"
"No body Netorare's the Dent."
-Woolie imitating Harvey Dent.

I think Indigo Profecy has this.

Uh... can't really think of any examples outside of some eroge. Most games with romance that aren't already built around ntr aren't going to include it and risk angering waifu wars fans.

I guess you can argue tifa gets ntr'd by aerith in the first disc of final fantasy 7. It doesn't matter in the end because disc 2 spoilers
she's the one who has sex on the rocks at the end of disc 2 with cloud that everyone sees from the highwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom