• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, clearly some of you are in need of a pair of glasses.. go visit an eye doctor now.

?

tumblr_m28ar4HI8t1r3wgzno1_400.gif
tumblr_m289pntm7Q1r8n9pko1_400.gif

Alta1r

Her eyes are fine, but everything goes off the rails around the nose/mouth area ;D

Loll.

My friend is going to see Big Bang this weekend and it cost her 17-25$...Color me jealous =(

Goddamn. That's less than the convenience charge for tickets to SMTown LA. Where is this?

rzIPk.gif

Is clearly Yuri.

Bring it. Conceptor knows wassup.

edit:

Woot!

Peru

Music broadcasts this week are going to be hot fire. Alone MIGHT be even better than Volume Up. Love ending it on the rap. Oh and remember SISTAR's live youtube broadcast coming up soon. Not sure if I get to watch any of that at work.

d0011222_4d652baad9328.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Music broadcasts this week are going to be hot fire. Alone MIGHT be even better than Volume Up. Love ending it on the rap. Oh and remember SISTAR's live youtube broadcast coming up soon. Not sure if I get to watch any of that at work.

Yep, 1 more hour. You'll be busy at work?! Lame

oh and pic above, in order: eyoung, kahi, jungah, gaeun, raina, nana, jooyeon, lizzy

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nana's delicious backside (as in, the entire view) Such a lovely form...

As for Eunji, she is cute and expressive, the latter of which only Sera also has (though she is more saucy) Hyemi is also cute (round-faced girls~♡) but for me Nine Muses is really like 85% Sera and Eunji. Eunji is really, really skinny, though. Her body was way more rockin at debut. Sera doesn't just have the curves, but she has the bonus of being the shortest, which I like (look at Hammie)

Peru

They do 'glamorous' better than any other group, that's for sure.

Hyorin seemed ill, though. Lipsync, we'll see how M Countdown is.

Salazar

Champ said:
Singer HaHa told the touching story behind his first album on the April 10th episode of KBS2‘s ‘Win Win‘.

HaHa’s mother Kim Ok Jung appeared as a special guest during the star’s interview. HaHa stated, “I entered a management agency because of my dream to become a singer, and the CEO said, ‘There’s not enough money right now so I’ll pay you back later,’ and asked to borrow money. My mother loaned him the money.”

However, things did not go as planned. He continued, “In the end, the money was swindled from us, and my mother paid for my album because it was my dream. In 1995, my debut album was released through the OJ Project (Ok Jung Project).” He also mentioned that he was in severe slump a year and a half after his debut.

OC (or other transparent avatar bros), could you make me one from Darth Vidic ? Getting the SUB and badge in, if possible.

2CB2o.jpg

Salazar

Sweet. Grazie.

tumblr_m2cvrekzpx1qfayspxd.gif

Can't deny that a Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri unit would go pretty hard. I don't know what they would do except be amazing, but hey.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Tiffany/Taeyeon/Seohyun = ballad/singing group

Sunny/Jessica/Yoona = mix of singing/rapping/whatever

Yuri/Sooyoung/Hyoyeon = hip hop/r&b/dance group

there SM, did you guys a favor

would personally prefer 2 groups of four

sunny seohyun, taeyeon, tiffany ( god tier group)

yoona, yuri, hyoyeon, sooyoung (hip hop dancers, sexy group)

jessica can be all by herself, solo like she wants, fading into obscurity like I want

Chesskid1

Banned
aOcJX.jpg

0Kp3e.jpg

former group that ended up never debuting.

consists of After School’s Uee, Wonder Girls’ Yubin, Secret’s Hyosung, SPICA’s Yang Ji Won, and G.NA. damn, that would of been an amazing group. they all ended up well, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom