• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman has 8 foot wide hips and is proud of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

n64coder

The subject of this thread is misleading. Her hips' circumference is 8ft. When I first saw the title, I thought her 8ft was a reference to the diameter.

the chris

More pics at link
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4753600/woman-who-measures-over-8ft-around-middle.html

Hips.jpg

She's in more record books than me...I guess?

6eKnTAy.gif

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
What a stupid measurement.

Im going to start posting all my masses in Slugs.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you are American. One thing that always interested me is that Americans are often opposed to the metric system and yet deride any of the units in the system they use if they aren't in common usage. 12 inches in a foot, 3 feet to a yard, 1760 yards in a mile - perfectly normal. 16 ounces in a pound - perfectly normal, 14 pounds in a stone - crazy talk.

n64coder

One thing that always interested me is that Americans are often opposed to the metric system and yet deride any of the units in the system they use if they aren't in common usage. 12 inches in a foot, 3 feet to a yard, 1760 yards in a mile - perfectly normal. 16 ounces in a pound - perfectly normal, 14 pounds in a stone - crazy talk.

Personally, I would like to see the US switch to the Metric system for all measurements. I do agree that the various conversions are just nuts. Sigh. Probably will never happen.

So now it's acceptable?

No, it's still morbidly obese

i'm sure her when she drops dead at 45 and leaves her children motherless, they will take solace in the fact that she was "proud of her curves!"

TheMan

the skidmarks this woman leaves behind on her panties are probably fucking epic...not to mention the odor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom