• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns |OT| Welcome to the Jungle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Frostfang, Nevermore, Twilight, Bolt, HOPE, HMS Divinity, Incinerator, Juggernaut...

Chuka and Champawat!

DKQdz0vUEAA5uzD.jpg

DKQd7uaVYAAiXXn.jpg

DKQeG_-VwAAGNhR.jpg

Frostfang, Nevermore, Twilight, Bolt, HOPE, HMS Divinity, Incinerator, Juggernaut...

Chuka and Champawat!

DKQdz0vUEAA5uzD.jpg

DKQd7uaVYAAiXXn.jpg

DKQeG_-VwAAGNhR.jpg

Grats! I want it for my thief, but I don't have it in me to work on a new legendary after getting The Shining Blade. It's easily the best shortbow in the game. Period.

Best Legendaries:

1. Shining Blade
2. Chuka and Champawat
3. Flameseeker Prophecies
4. Eternity/Sunrise/Twilight
5. Kraitkin (Cries)
6. Juggernaut
7. Bolt
8. Nevermore
9. Astralaria
10. Flames of War

Massicot

worst legendary is that new hammer, completely outshadowed by the Shining Blade, lol.

There are more obnoxious joke legendaries and such but that hammer is so unremarkable that I can't even remember what it's called hence why this post hasn't named it

worst legendary is that new hammer, completely outshadowed by the Shining Blade, lol.

There are more obnoxious joke legendaries and such but that hammer is so unremarkable that I can't even remember what it's called hence why this post hasn't named it

I've yet to see one out in the wild. I've seen a few HMS divinities immediately post Head of the Snake and not a single Shaur.

Worst "serious" legendary is Meteorlogicalus. It looks as awkward and unwieldy as Flames of War, but Flames of War's overall symmetry makes the whole thing more palatable, and I just really like FoW's arm aura and steps. Meteorlogicalus looks like it should fall apart any minute.

I like Incinerator being a high intensity flame blade and it has a kick ass aura, but I've never cared for the mechanical tech hilt so the whole thing really frustrates me.

I want to follow the story from the beginning, and am not sure exactly how to do that, is what I guess I'm asking.
If you want to follow the story from the start, get a character to level 10. The game opens up story missions at that point, so play through them. Living world season 2 follows up the events of season 1 (long since gone) and introduces HOT. Season 3 follows up the HOT storyline and introduces path of fire.

Massicot

Personal Story, doing the story mode dungeons if you want.

Living story Season 1 recap video. Maybe do Aetherpath in TA if you want.

Season 2

Heart of Thorns.

Season 3

Path of Fire.

Vewen

Neo Member
Is the European GAF guild still alive and kicking? And still taking new members? I kept playing GW2 very casually during the past year. But for PoF, it'd be great not to be in a dead guild.

Can someone explain to me how people make money of karma? that gw2 efficiency suggests crafting the beaded weapons...but if its that easy to tp them they should be an over abundance of them right?

Freeman76

Can someone explain to me how people make money of karma? that gw2 efficiency suggests crafting the beaded weapons...but if its that easy to tp them they should be an over abundance of them right?

That isnt really a good way of making gold because they dont sell well and you end up relisting them because so many people try that trick, its played out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom