• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

So I've realised I'm never going to use my Gold Nintendo points, so I've bought some more stuff to give away.

Next up is Zen Pinball (3DS) Download code. (EU if that matters?)

PM me if you want it.

Berzerkiymc

Neo Member
Selling

Banner Saga 2 5.00

Worms W.M.D 2.00

Offworld Trading Company 3.00

Overcooked - 3.00

Armello - 5.00

GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition - 2.00

Super Rude Bear Resurrection - 2.00

Dead Space (Origin) - 2.00

Shadow Complex (Epic Launcher) 2.00

MorphBlade - 3.00

The Basement Collection - 3.00

Bump

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). Feel free to PM with any questions or offers. Click on the images for full-sized versions. If you need pics besides the few that we're allowed, PM me and I will get them to you.

Neurovoider w/ soundtrack (Limited Run Games #75) for PS4 $55.00/$56.95. Still sealed. Comes with trading card.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for Sega Dreamcast $49.95/$51.75 Complete and in good condition. CD has some light surface marks but shouldn't affect playback. SOLD

WiiU GameCube Controller Adapter $39.95/$41.45 New and unopened. SOLD

wilflare

WTS
US PSN Code that comes with the following 3 PSVR games
- PlayStation VR Worlds
- RIGS (will be in Sept PS+ so this may have less value for you)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

hoping for US$25
either in Amazon GC
or PlayStation Network Credit

(open to offers)

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

+8 buyer / +37 seller

WTB

Jak and Daxter PS4 - $6

WTS

Apple TV (4th gen) 32gb - $90 shipped
Amazon Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen) - $27 shipped
iPhone 6S 64gb (gold) - $400

Movies

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2(3D) Disc Only - $12

Games
  • Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) Digital Code - $4.00

Are people who used to be PS Plus members allowed to use the one month codes? My PS Plus expired today and I'm trying to find a membership code but I know for sure that we can't use the 14 day one but I have no idea about the monthly ones.

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

Prices include shipping to the United States --- Minimum order = $10 --- Paypal

SNES
Actraiser - $25
Actraiser 2 - $25
Contra Spirits (Contra 3) - $26
Donkey Kong Country - $15
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - $17
Earthbound - $155
Gradius 3 - $10
Secret of Evermore - $25
Secret of Mana - $49
Super Castlevania IV - $29
Super Mario All Stars - $15
UN Squadron - $18

DS/3DS
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack - $25
Cave Story 3D - $36
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - $20
Dragon Quest 4 - $20
Dragon Quest 5 - $20
Dragon Quest 6 - $50
Final Fantasy 3 - $8
Heroes of Ruin - $5
Infinite Space - $39
Kirby Super Star Ultra - $18
Legend of Legacy - $13
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - $11
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - $12
Monster Tale - $25
Professor Layton Unwound Future - $7
Professor Layton Diabolical Box - $7
Professor Layton Curious Village - $7
Puzzle Quest - $7
Radiant Historia - $19
Tales of the Abyss - $14
Ultimate NES Remix - $19

NES
All NES games come with black sleeve
Battle of Olympus - $8
GI Joe - $33
Metroid (yellow label) - $16
Super C - $10
Wurm Journey to the Center of the Earth - $24

Hyper Light Drifter box and instructions (new/sealed) - $28
Hyper Light Drifter limited edition signed art book with bookmark - $150

d+pad

Looking to sell the following items and games.

All prices include shipping within the US. I will ship internationally, but it will cost more. (DM me if interested.)

Links take you to photos of the item in question. Also, I only accept Paypal F/F (friends and family) payments.

47f9FPNm.jpg

Dragon Quest ‘Smile Slime’ yurayura glass — $25 each
Comes with box. Never used. (Note: I have two of these)

KzNvslpm.jpg

Japanese Kirby (Hoshi no Kirby Series) Amiibo — $17
Unopened. Packaging is in mint condition.

Touch! Kirby for Nintendo DS — $15
Used, but in good condition. Comes with case, cartridge and manual. Known as Kirby: Canvas Curse in NA and Kirby: Power Paintbrush in EU. JP game but will play on DS and 3DS systems from all regions.

Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Touch de Dokodon! for Nintendo DS — $20
Used, but in good condition. Comes with case, cartridge, manual and two Don-chan styli.

Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7-tsu no Shima no Daibouken for Nintendo DS — $30
Used, but in good condition. Comes with case, cartridge, manual and sticker sheet. (Note: two stickers are missing.) No styli.

RGVfKtnm.jpg

Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Youkai Daikessen!! for Nintendo DS — $40
Used, but in good condition. Comes complete with case, cartridge, manual and two golden Don-chan styli.

wiibomb

Are people who used to be PS Plus members allowed to use the one month codes? My PS Plus expired today and I'm trying to find a membership code but I know for sure that we can't use the 14 day one but I have no idea about the monthly ones.

unfortunately, not, they can't be used.

NMFried

WTS:

New Nintendo 3DS XL (Black) - $130 shipped

Digital Movie Codes (UV)
Gifted - $4
Get Out - $4

Game Cases (Empty) - $3 each shipped. $2 each shipped if you buy more than two.
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage Greatest Hits (PSX)
Bushido Blade 2 (PSX)
LEGO Batman 3 (3DS)
Gravity Falls (3DS)
Big Hero 6 (3DS)
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)
Monster Rancher DS (DS)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All (DS)
DBZ: Attack Of The Saiyans (DS)
Okami-den (DS)
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (DS)

LEGO Dimensions Stuff
Back To The Future Level Pack - $8 shipped
Legolas w/ Trebuchet - $3 shipped
Emmet w/ Construction Vehicle - $3 shipped
Batman/Gandalf/Wild Style w/ Batmobile - $4 shipped
Wonder Woman w/ Invisible Jet - $3 shipped

Other
Lucas Super Smash Bros. amiibo (NIB) - $10 shipped
Wii Wheel - $5 shipped
Just Dance Unlimited 3-month Subscription (X1) - $2
Star Wars Sphero BB-8 (CIB) - $50 shipped

PayPal Only. US Only. NeoGAF + Seller. PM with any questions!

WTS

Corsair K70 LUX RGB mechanical keyboard, cherry MX red keys: SOLD

i5-6600k CPU: $150

Just looking to move to an i7. I clean my case regularly, and have a hyper 212 Evo cooler installed. The CPU is always cool, only reaches peaks of about 60c under heavy load like bf1. I've had it for like 6 months.

WTB

Xbox Online Credit (for windows or xbox)

going to purchase Forza 7 and looking to see if anyone has some credit at a discount.

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
WANT TO SELL:

Destiny 2 Complete Edition PS4 (all expansion content) new,sealed: $73 shipped (firm)

Uncharted 4 (got this from Gamestop sale, had already played it so moving it on for exactly what i paid with tax): $10 shipped

Apple Macbook Pro Model A1502 EMC 2875
MINT condition - used as a photo editor and light internet browser by wife. Two years old this August. Zero damage to screen and chassis in near mint condition. Comes with box, all wires and manuals.
13'
2.6ghz Core i5
8GB 1600MHZ DDR3
128GB SSD
$700 or trade deal for Windows Surface Laptop

PLAYSTATION 1 Games:
- Final Fantasy IX black box
- Xenogears green box.
- Final Fantasy Tactics black box
- Final Fantasy VIII green box

MOVIES (PRICE DROP)
Star Trek TNG Season 3 (new, sealed): $10
Inglorious Basterds: $4
Big Bang Theory Season 3, 5, 6: $6 each (S3 new/sealed)
Revolution S1: $4
The Blacklist S1: $

Final Fantasy XIV Mogstation Item of your choice up to 2500 crysta:
I have 2500 Crysta and nothing to spend it on. I will buy anything for you and gift it up to 2500 crysta for 20% off the dollar value, so $20 paypal for $25 game item(s).

WANT TO BUY:

Windows Surface Laptop
XBOX Credit at 10%-20% discount.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask ***BOX ONLY*** - $10
EDIT: SOLD

Nintendo 3DS XL A Link Between Worlds ***BOX ONLY*** - $10

SD2Vita - $10

I take PayPal. PM if interested

Sol1dus

3DS Games
(Box & Games Included) $2 Shipping

The Legend of Zelda ALBTW: $30
Yoshi's New Island $20
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D $20
Super Mario 3D Land $20
Fire Emblem Awakening $35
Mario Kart $20
Kirby Triple Deluxe $20
Kingdom Hearts 3D $20
Smash Bros $30
Shin Megami Tensei IV & OST CD $25
Luigi's Mansion $20
Shin Megami Tensei (DS Original) Actual game box is SEALED with OST CD - $30

Will gladly email any pictures you request

Haven't sold here in a while, but looking to get rid of somethings.

WTS

PS3

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Limited Edition - $10
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Limited Edition - $10
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Limited Edition - $10

All 3 for $25

3DS
Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition sealed - $50

Steam Keys

Offworld Trading Company - $3
War for the Overworld - $2
Armello - $3
Galactic Civilizations III - $3
SimplePlanes - $2
Shoppe Keep - $2
Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition - $2

Funko

GITD GotG Thanos -$15
Lootbox Exclusive GITD Groot -$15
Amazon Exclusive Starlord - $15

WTB

Splatoon 2 digital code

Shipping to continental US only, if outside of the US shipping will be at cost to you. Only able to ship on Saturdays.

Excellent seller feedback on here. Prices can be negotiated.

PM me!

WTB Dreamcast memory cards can be official or unofficial

Selling off some original Xbox stuff - hoping to sell it in a bundle if you find a bare console and need the essential stuff.

Xbox Controller S - bought this very recently, it's in fantastic condition, practically brand new I'd argue, but I seriously fucked my console and... well, let's say I'm done with it for now and have to deal with 360 BC.

Component cables, 3rd party - these have worked great, no issues with the quality on my TV and the cable itself feels well made if that helps.

Splinter Cell - you can use this to softmod your console if you have the save files. I don't have a memory card otherwise I'd sell that too so you'd have a kit but the base game is about $5 or so, figured I'd put it up here. Complete, disc and manual are there, not platinum hits.

For prices, I'd do $20 shipped for everything, $15 shipped for the controller, $8 shipped for the cable

I also have some controller breakaway cables, some composite cables, and another Controller S that has a fucked right stick. Could be fixable, dunno really. PayPal only please!

Toshiba 3.5" 1TB HDD gutted from a prebuilt I'm making a build out of. It's practically brand new and only has a few days of power on time. $30 shipped?

Replacement Floppy Disk Drive for Dell Inspiron - Latitude 4702p AO1, in electro-static bag. $10 shipped.

Sony SS-MCT100 Soundbar/Subwoofer setup in great working condition but can't use it since I moved. $80 local pickup in CNY.

Puyo Puyo Tetris Xbox One Japanese complete Bought this last year but end up playing the 3DS version more - $30 shipped

7a58uuf.jpg

BorntoPlay

Oakb9ta.png

Have: Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition - Nintendo Switch Amazon preorder
Want: Super NES Classic preorder

xzXRzbQl.png

WTB

If anyone want to help me with the 3 exclusive link (amazon, bestbuy, gamestop), please shot me a PM....

article_post_width_ami.jpg

WTS

The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild DLC code (Switch or WiiU) for $18 (paypal f&f)

T0pV7gM.png

WTS

Sonic Mania code (any plataform) $18 (paypal f&f)

rW5E1CFl.png

Vaco6121

WTS:

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Standard Edition - Also includes the preorder code from Amazon- PlayStation 4-$50

WTB:

Looking for a cheap Digital HD copies, of:

Silicon Valley Seasons1-3

Going to be a long shot, but I am looking for tickets to the Linkin Park and Friends show on Oct. 27th. Need 1 ticket for myself and if possible 1 for a buddy.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
FOR SALE - Nintendo Switch Games - pre-owned but mint condition, complete with Case.

Super Bomberman R - $25 Shipped
ARMS - $40 Shipped

F34R

WTS
Splatoon 2 digital code (card from bundle unused)

Payment: Paypal $52

Will ship unused card to registered paypal address, or email code to paypal email address. Will video record scratching off code.

Ouroboros

Selling some of my game collection...In the same week we found out we are pregnant, our condo association told us they are basically bankrupt and every household is contractually obligated to pay thousands to balance the budget. We need to get out of this condo and into a house to raise a kid anyway. My wife is a social worker who does suicide intervention stuff all day and child therapy in the evenings - so she already deals with too much stress, and I don't want her to also have to worry about where we will get the money for a house. I'll probably be listing more soon, but this is what I could come up with to start.

WTS
I accept Paypal F/F (friends and family) payments. PM me.

imgur album of pictures : https://imgur.com/a/7PD3W

--VITA--
PS Vita 1000 3G model(with stand, case, game case and grip) + 7 games - $220 bundled together
Notes on the Vita -- Its has most up to date firmware and a 16GB memory card. No scratches and has a screen protector on it.

-or separate-

PS Vita 1000 model (with stand, case, game case, and grip) - $130
Trails of Cold Steel - $20
Trails of Cold Steel II - $20
Persona 4 Golden - $15
Ys Memories of Celceta - $18
Grand Kingdom - $23
Freedom Wars - $10
Dynasty Warriors NEXT - $8

--PS4--

Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition (Everything is sealed except game of course) - $130

--PS3--
PS3 Slim 250GB (has some scuffs but works perfectly) - $75

Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart Edition - $36

--XBOX--
Xbox One S 500GB + Rare Replay (flawless. No scuffs and only used a few times - $175

--PC--
MSI GT Series GT62VR Dominator Pro-087 - $1300
[imgur album] [MSI product website]
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB GDDR5
  • Intel Core i7 6th Gen 6700HQ (2.60 GHz)
  • 16 GB DDR4 Memory 1 TB HDD 256 GB SSD
  • 15.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080 w/G-sync
  • 15.35" x 10.47" x 1.56" 6.48 lbs.
  • 1 x Mini DisplayPort 1 x HDMI
  • 1 x USB 3.1 Type C
  • 3 x USB 3.0
I bought this laptop for around $1500 and it has been lightly used. No scratches or dead pixels. I have a keyboard cover so keyboard has never actually been touched. Can run any PC game on max settings. Love the laptop, but I have to sell it to provide for my family!

Selling some of my game collection...In the same week we found out we are pregnant, our condo association told us they are basically bankrupt and every household is contractually obligated to pay thousands to balance the budget. We need to get out of this condo and into a house to raise a kid anyway. My wife is a social worker who does suicide intervention stuff all day and child therapy in the evenings - so she already deals with too much stress, and I don't want her to also have to worry about where we will get the money for a house. I'll probably be listing more soon, but this is what I could come up with to start.

WTS
I accept Paypal F/F (friends and family) payments. PM me.

--VITA--
PS Vita 1000 3G model(with stand, case, game case and grip) + 7 games - $220 bundled together
Notes on the Vita -- Its has most up to date firmware and a 16GB memory card. No scratches and has a screen protector on it.

-or separate-

PS Vita 1000 model (with stand, case, game case, and grip) - $130
Trails of Cold Steel - $20
Trails of Cold Steel II - $20
Persona 4 Golden - $15
Ys Memories of Celceta - $18
Grand Kingdom - $23
Freedom Wars - $10
Dynasty Warriors NEXT - $8

--PS4--

Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition (Everything is sealed except game of course) - $130

--PS3--
PS3 Slim 250GB (has some scuffs but works perfectly) - $75

Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart Edition - $36

--XBOX--
Xbox One S 500GB + Rare Replay (flawless. No scuffs and only used a few times - $175

I think the rules limit number of images you can embedd to 5.

Squarehard

Selling some of my game collection...
Thanks, first time selling...I must have missed that part in the rules. I limited the pics!

I would also resize the images to the size guidelines noted in the op, as quoting them do not reduce the size of the images for mobile users, so it still ends up huge.

Since you used imgur, it'd be easy to change all of them to the right size by putting an "L" right before the file extension of the link.

Ouroboros

I would also resize the images to the size guidelines noted in the op, as quoting them do not reduce the size of the images for mobile users, so it still ends up huge.

Since you used imgur, it'd be easy to change all of them to the right size by putting an "L" right before the file extension of the link.

Thank you for your patience with this newb!

Takeru

SLEIhbg.png

(Hit me up via PM)

Steam = $30
header_586x192.jpg

WTS

Humble Bundle Leftovers = 17 (willing to sell them separately at a negotiable price)
Risen 3 Complete Edition, Deadlight Directors Cut, Homefront, Saints Row 2, Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition, Saints Row the Third - The Full Package, Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2. Hector: Badge of Carnage, Poker Night at the Inventory, The Walking Dead: Season 1, The Walking Dead: Season 2. The Walking Dead: Michonne, The Walking Dead: 400 Days, The Wolf Among Us, and Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series.

Ltmd5xql.jpg

Naruto Ex Wii SEALED $60
Narutimate Hero 3 SEALED $70
Naruto 4 DS SEALED $40
Silent Hill 2 Used $28
Silent Hill 4 $20 (No Manual)

PayPal FF

GRaider81

WTS

Nintendo Switch with neon pink and green joycons.
64gb Micro sd Card
Mario and rabbids
Mario kart 8
Switch Pro controller
Hori case

All in original boxes and with all leads etc.

3 months old but just never play it. Everything in excellent condition from a smoke free home. Tempered glass protector has been on since it came out of the box. Please note the original grey joycons in original box are NOT included as I sold them when i got the neon ones.

Looking for £380 OBO. Will ship to UK only. Pick up from Glasgow welcome.

Siyou

I'm looking to buy some dreamcast stuff, preferably controllers, video cables, and memory cards. I need 3 controllers and up to 4 memory cards.

I am also seeking out a sega genesis video cable and some controllers. Thanks kindly!

I'm situated in the U.S. :)

WTS Destiny 2 Deluxe Edition PS4 physical game that came with the PS4 Pro Bundle.

This includes the following:

Destiny 2 Base Game
Destiny 2 Expansion Pass
Premium digital content:
Legendary Sword
Legendary Player Emote
Cabal Empire Themed Emblem
Coldheart Rifle
Kill-Tracker Ghost

$70 shipped. PM me and I can get it out either same day or the following morning depending on when you get back to me.

WTS

Corsair K70 LUX RGB mechanical keyboard, cherry MX red keys: $80

Like new, box and accessories.

i5-6600k CPU: $150

Just looking to move to an i7. I clean my case regularly, and have a hyper 212 Evo cooler installed. The CPU is always cool, only reaches peaks of about 60c under heavy load like bf1. I've had it for like 6 months.

WTB

Xbox Online Credit (for windows or xbox)

going to purchase Forza 7 and looking to see if anyone has some credit at a discount.

Sent you a PM.

Top Bottom