• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Striker

Well my day at work is awesome, we're so short staffed, that I got moved to cashier.
image.php

Bread

Banned
So, who's gonna be the first one to get a weave? DM? Scooter? Bionic?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1381383
Ok I was hoping I did not need to do this but the rumors have been floating around that I have a weave. It is false. Fake news, all of it. I have the best hair, even my doctor agrees. He called it the "healthiest real hair he has ever seen". Why would he say it was real if it were a weave? Let's stop making things up and be serious for once. I have real hair.

I'm an expert on men's hair and have verified that Breadly's hair is in excellent and natural condition.

I do believe that there is someone who may or may not post in this thread that uses weaves. I will not shame that user for their lifestyle choice.

Not me because I don't have hair

Sanjuro

My hair is far more luxurious than that anchor's getup.

Without question doin' it above reproach.

Similarly doing it; my Jambalaya.

I spend 2.5 hours today in a kayak on a lake drinking High Life and Golden Monkey. When I needed more beer and jalapeno chips I just went back to Port.

Slo

Was at a structure fire for 7 hours last night, and gonna take Slo Jr. golfing the this morning. I'm too old for this shit. Seriously, I may die.

If I don't survive this, I bequeath the 2018 Packer's NFLGAF Fantasy Pick to BannedEpisode.

I miss football.

Psh, Pre-Pre-Season is where its at. I can act a like my team has it all together and that the draft picks will turn us into a winning franchise this year. There is currently no evidence or reality to prove otherwise! Why do you think BG, Kave and CEO of Breadstream Gobias (I didn't forget F, this doesn't apply to him) look so happy and confident during this time of the year?

Top Bottom