• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Thanks everyone. Yeah, its been rough, it was so sudden, she was so good yesterday, and then having the doctors give up on her during the night was a shock. Still, I held her hand and she smiled before she drifted to sleep, and then passed later. Still I feel sick knowing that they cut the oxygen, I just dont think she knew. So much I wish I could say and ask her.

But yeah, Ill try to get back together with my family later, Im worried about my grandma who lived with her.. but my moms with her now so Im happy about that.

But it feels good to talk about it, and also to read about normal things as well, try to laugh a bit.

TheOddOne

Thanks everyone. Yeah, its been rough, it was so sudden, she was so good yesterday, and then having the doctors give up on her during the night was a shock. Still, I held her hand and she smiled before she drifted to sleep, and then passed later. Still I feel sick knowing that they cut the oxygen, I just dont think she knew. So much I wish I could say and ask her.

But yeah, Ill try to get back together with my family later, Im worried about my grandma who lived with her.. but my moms with her now so Im happy about that.

But it feels good to talk about it, and also to read about normal things as well, try to laugh a bit.
My grandma mistook me for my father in the hospital, didn't correct her and she told me "I was always proud of you". Few hours later she died.

Told that to my pops weeks later and he cried, never saw my pops ever cry, but it was heartbreaking :(

To cheer up things a bit, my gf bought me a hamster (my first pet ever :/), boy is so damn cute! I'll post some photos tomorrow.

It's really impresive that you can get a hamster and a decent cage for 40 euros.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
To cheer up things a bit, my gf bought me a hamster (my first pet ever :/), boy is so damn cute! I'll post some photos tomorrow.

It's really impresive that you can get a hamster and a decent cage for 40 euros.

Perfect. We were literally talking about this last week. You have to customize his Hamster wheel so it's a Halo. Just get some globe map printouts on the inside and some gray spaceship texture on the outside!

And change his name to "PRISONER OF CHARUM HAKKOR"

Perfect. We were literally talking about this last week. You have to customize his Hamster wheel so it's a Halo. Just get some globe map printouts on the inside and some gray spaceship texture on the outside!

That is amazing.

Just realized, Frankie must be confirming the Prisoner actually looks cute and fuzzy.

:lol I'll have to bring my old Warhammer 40.000 paints back ;p

I actually like the Halo Wheel idea, I might customize the outer sections of the wheel.

Let's start the debate HaloGAF!
Halo CE ring OR Halo Anniversary ring?

heckfu

Banned

just a heads up, it wasn't really you. keep guessing everyone...or don't.

Hey You

Halo 3's action sack was incredible. I really had a lot of fun with friends in that playlist (see: VIP)

I don't understand why Bungie or 343 hasn't added VIP back in yet. The gametype image is there, People have been pretty vocal about its return.

There was this one game called Protect the President, was pretty fun.

I'm sure some fun custom games could be created, heck I wouldn't mind it in some MM playlists.

Gui_PT

Here you go Elzar
b17a8c3b-42d0-4a88-b48e-a86059f95608.gif

Striker

I don't understand why Bungie or 343 hasn't added VIP back in yet. The gametype image is there, People have been pretty vocal about its return.

There was this one game called Protect the President, was pretty fun.

I'm sure some fun custom games could be created, heck I wouldn't mind it in some MM playlists.
Yeah, like ten people. There's already enough bad gametypes in MM.

blamite

Halo CE ring OR Halo Anniversary ring?
CE ring, if only because every single other piece of Halo media uses that version. If we had had the Anniversary version all along I wouldn't mind, but it just feels inconsistent to change it up now, especially since I doubt we'll see ever see the Anniversary style ring again.

Havok

Valhalla VIP wasn't enough to convince you that the gametype was awful in every way?

Weird.

I see the custom game argument, just as long as they don't force it on innocent people like me by putting it into core playlists.

Karl2177

Yeah, like ten people. There's already enough bad gametypes in MM.

I'd like to see it's return for the variety of games that can come out of it. You can leave it for custom games as well. Anyways, Team Juggernaut == VIP. No sense in adding a whole new variant that takes up disc space.

kylej

Banned

submitting these killer Halo developer secrets to Kotaku as I type this

TheOddOne

Does this come for birds too? If so, I want two.

I liked when you were in multi team with one other person Halo 3 Narrows VIP and your random kept getting VIP and kept running after everyone and dieing.

You just had to hold back the rage because yelling at that high of a db level would easily break the insides of those 4 dollar mics that came with your Xbox.

Ahhh memories.

If they put it in Reach in maybe Action Sack I wouldn't mind trying it a few times but I doubt those playlists get much upkeep considering the state of the main playlists.

I haven't played MM besides FF since 12.31 does that count?

I liked when you were in multi team with one other person Halo 3 Narrows VIP and your random kept getting VIP and kept running after everyone and dieing.

You just had to hold back the rage because yelling at that high of a db level would easily break the insides of those 4 dollar mics that came with your Xbox.

Ahhh memories.

If they put it in Reach in maybe Action Sack I wouldn't mind trying it a few times but I doubt those playlists get much upkeep considering the state of the main playlists.

I haven't played MM besides FF since 12.31 does that count?

I do that all the time in H3 when im VIP in multi team, that OS is super helpful and even if I camped and stayed alive ALL game the other guys would just kill eachother vip's anyway.

Might aswell take them on head on with a OS and take charge of the game in something like multi team which isnt exactly full of good players lol.

Hey You

Valhalla VIP wasn't enough to convince you that the gametype was awful in every way?

Weird.
Luckily for me, It didn't come up on Valhalla very much. When it did, it wasn't that awful.

I'd like to see it's return for the variety of games that can come out of it. You can leave it for custom games as well. Anyways, Team Juggernaut == VIP. No sense in adding a whole new variant that takes up disc space.
That Zues gametype was pretty fun in 3's Action Sack.

I doubt one gametype would affect even those without a hard drive, then again you don't need to even download it if you don't want to.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics

Weird.

I see the custom game argument, just as long as they don't force it on innocent people like me by putting it into core playlists.

Multi-team VIP. On Valhalla. With Warthogs.

The Definitive Halo Experience™

My grandma mistook me for my father in the hospital, didn't correct her and she told me "I was always proud of you". Few hours later she died.

Told that to my pops weeks later and he cried, never saw my pops ever cry, but it was heartbreaking :(

So much pathos in this post. Manly tears.

Top Bottom