• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided |OT| We Asked For This

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
For those who are undecided between pc and ps4 get it on pc. On PS4 At the hub
prague street's
frame rate goes down to single digit sometimes. It seems to be a streaming issue And its very annoying. Game is 30 fps locket indoors and mission areas though

Kyrios

PS4 copy in the mail now.

Come to daddy.

image.php

FINALLY get to do one of these lmao

calder

Aww crap it unlocks at 2am here (so midnight pacific) instead of the midnight Eastern of some games. Really would have liked to play it an hour or so tonight but oh well tomorrow after work I guess.

Really loved HR, excited for more! Hopefully I don't get frustrated and kill 3 random goons in my no-kill play through. ;)

Yeaaah! So excited. It will unlock tomorrow perfectly when I get off work. My media blackout has worked perfectly so I get to go in as I prefer, 99%+ blind.

Hardest difficulty stealth walkthrough gogogo!

My spoiler free impressions from the other thread.

Thank you for the impressions, and thank you for your discretion by making them spoiler free. Your comments about the story in particular are relieving. I hope Eidos Montreal patches up hub performance, since I can't see why the primary platform of the game should struggle to reach target framerates at any time but an intense fight maybe. Aside from ttha though, can't wait to play it tomorrow.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm pissed about the extra wait in the UK, but not enough to cancel my pre-order.

WW releases need to fuck off though. Sick of getting shafted.

Morts

prague street's
frame rate goes down to single digit sometimes. It seems to be a streaming issue And its very annoying. Game is 30 fps locket indoors and mission areas though

Gross. Save us, Neo.

Yeaaah! So excited. It will unlock tomorrow perfectly when I get off work. My media blackout has worked perfectly so I get to go in as I prefer, 99%+ blind.

Hardest difficulty stealth walkthrough gogogo!

I was too weak to do this, it sounds like it'll be even more exciting for you though! Maybe I should try with the next game, which hopefully will be a wait of 3-4 years and not 5, but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle such an extensive blackout for a franchise I love like this. I commend your discipline!

growndhog

Neo Member
Pre ordered and ready to play at midnight tonight, been so looking forward to this game, can't wait to sink my teeth into it.

nOoblet16

how much of the game are you in trenchcoat? Hated how you had it off most of HR.
That's the one thing I actually can't recall lol
But I think a you are in for a lot of them.

Also there is an outfit option where you can select, you I assume you'll probably be able to select the trench coat outfit from HR freely (It wasn't available to download when I played it).

Gross. Save us, Neo.

No, NEO needs to not become a crutch for developers. I'm sure they can optimize it further with time and patching, they just need to give it some work post-launch. NEO's enhancements should only ever be accepted if they bring a well performing game some graphical enhancements, not if it is used to just fix bad performance in certain sections. FFXV I worry will be the true culprit in failing to optimize for base consoles properly.

Rejoice PC users, tantric sexuals precepts applies to gaming.

Uh, what? Was this a typo?

Edit:

That sharpening filter... Ew

Hope it can be turned off via ini files because no thanks.

It's a graphics setting on PC. I really hope they follow in DOOM's footsteps and provide the option to turn off the post-process filters like chromatic abberation and sharpening on consoles as well. Turning off a feature should be graphics settings that play nice with consoles, since it should logically improve performance or at least not affect it at all.

nOoblet16

prague street's
This is absolutely false.
It dips in one location heavily than the others, specifically the one near monument station..that's the worst dip you'll get in the game and I can easily tell it's in the low 20s..but only for a few seconds before it catches up.

I have played close to 30hours of this game and nowhere does it go even in the teens, I can tell because I am extrenely sensitive to framerate and am able to approximate what it is more often than not.

Single digit means you actually have freezes and animations skipping lots of movements.

thenexus6

I got it on Saturday and put in maybe 8-10 hours so far. I am enjoying it so much. Very happy with what i've seen so far.

kanuuna

I heard the PC version has plenty of options for the HUD, is anyone with the game able to drop a screenshot of the options on consoles?

My copy arrived today, put in a few hours. Absolutely loving it so far. Prague is an amazing hub city; gives me strong City 17 vibes.

This is absolutely false.
It dips in one location heavily than the others, specifically the one near monument station..that's the worst dip you'll get in the game and I can easily tell it's in the low 20s..but only for a few seconds before it catches up.

I have played close to 30hours of this game and nowhere does it go even in the teens, I can tell because I am extrenely sensitive to framerate and am able to approximate what it is more often than not.

Single digit means you actually have freezes and animations skipping lots of movements.
How long are loading times for PS4? DF vid says 30s for PS4 and 40s for Xbox One.

On a late shift tomorrow...my sleep the next day will be bad but I am so playing this that same night. Fuck sleep, I asked for this. Can't wait to see Jensen beep bopping to Michael McCann's mad tunage! Let's do this.

It's been a long wait since the last game. Hoo man. Cyberpunk 4 life.

20-30 in hubs around 15 for non hubs...I think.

It's most likely that, I never encountered something like that.
I think that is fine. XB1 with 40s is a bit too much for my taste, but I could tolarete the hub loading. Also, dying in the hub will probably not occur that often.

Top Bottom