• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

Guymelef

Well we'll see if the game will playable only on Xbox at TGS :p.

It has been confirmed on PlayStation booth.

There is some kind of partnership, like western events using XBO version, or XBO box over PS4 box in marketing images... but they don't avoid PS4 version being shown and played It was on PlayStation Experience Malaysia, it will be in TGS, etc...

Well we'll see if the game will playable only on Xbox at TGS :p.
TGS? lol

giphy.gif

It has been confirmed on PlayStation booth.

There is some kind of partnership, like western events using XBO version, or XBO box over PS4 box in marketing images... but they don't avoid PS4 version being shown and played It was on PlayStation Experience Malaysia, it will be in TGS, etc...

What you said is probably right. The XB1 box is in front of the PS4 box when they show the preorder now layout at the end of the promo trailers, that usually notes where the preference is.

Zomba13

Also got the Xbone beta even though I've never touched any Xbox Insider things before. Got the insider app from the store, launched it, clicked the DBFZ link and downloaded it. Now TO WAIT!

ThePunisher

Neo Member
『Inaba Resident』;248990980 said:
Why is the PS4 version of this beta so limited

Maybe Microsoft paid some dollar bills for more spots? Everything marketing-wise with this game has been very xbox heavy thus far.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The fuck, I got in on Xbox too. I checked the insider hub yesterday and earlier today for nothing but it really was just there to install now.

That barely even makes since given what hell it seems like to be in the PS4 one (NA atleast, feels like EU got a lot more too).

Zedox

PS4 had too many users cuz Sony kicking their ass So competition to get in is probably higher. Xbox...has less competition to get in. We in there. It's probably a first come first serve.

Will we need gold to play?

Also where can I check the first round for the beta? Schedule and such.

We still would like to give you more information about the timings of this Closed Beta. It will occur on September 16th and 17th at the following hours:
USA (California) PST
1st Session* - 2:00-5:00 (Saturday)
2nd Session* - 10:00-13:00 (Saturday)
3rd Session* - 18:00-21:00 (Saturday)
4th Session* - 13:00-16:00 (Sunday)

EUROPE (France) CST
1st Session* - 11:00-14:00 (Saturday)
2nd Session* - 19:00-22:00 (Saturday)
3rd Session* - 3:00-6:00 (Sunday)
4th Session* - 22:00-1:00 (Sunday/Monday)

JAPAN JST
1st Session* - 18:00-21:00 (Saturday)
2nd Session* - 2:00-5:00 (Sunday)
3rd Session* - 10:00-13:00 (Sunday)
4th Session* - 5:00-8:00 (Monday)

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
PS4 had too many users cuz Sony kicking their ass So competition to get in is probably higher. Xbox...has less competition to get in. We in there. It's probably a first come first serve.

It wasn't showing up for me before so I dunno, they had to have opened access to more if it's like that atleast.

Plus there was no signup for it at all on xbox, I never even booted the insider hub until yesterday even though I've been in it for 2+ years. Not complaining but this whole thing is weird as hell, lol.

Phillyrider807

Neo Member
To quote myself earlier

Wow it worked. Im downloading it now on the XBONE. Thanks alot!!

So i have it for both systems. I'll be playing it on the ps4 but im gonna invite some friends over and let them play it on the xbox one lol. Having a xbox one finally paid off lol. I haven't used this thing in over 8 months.

DrDogg

I posted on Facebook about getting in via the Xbox. So far every single person who tried has been able to get in. I'd like to think it's just the fact that more people have a PS4 (especially fighting game fans), but it's got to be more than just that... right?

Anyone trying to figure out the best sleep schedule in order to hit up all the play sessions?

I'm on the west coast in the US and plan to stay up until the first session is over at 5am Saturday morning. I'll sleep until the second session starts at 10am, then wake up and play in that. From there it's pretty easy.

I'm going to make it a point to play in all of those sessions.

Basically this. I am concerned about server issues though. There are far too many betas that had network issues when they first started.

jbug617

Banned
If I had to guess what happened with the XB1 beta is since they went with just random insiders I think not many people downloaded it or know to check to see if they got in. They are opening the spots that people didn't take

carlos

『Inaba Resident』;249001248 said:
yo
EDIT: God dammit. I've been dying to play this and I was slightly too late. feels bad

have fun :(

I wish I had 2 codes to give away :(
I have no power due to the hurricane, so my loss was your gain.

I'll pm the code in a couple of minutes

jbug617

Banned
He might be right, Xbox might have some form of marketing deal. It was at their E3, and the evo tournaments that have been held were on xbox's. I mean, it's not that far fetched of a thing is it?

I got in on this on the Xbox Insider program, but just keep getting "Failed to initialize network" :(...anyone else?

Beta starts this weekend.

jbug617

Banned
Oh danm, well there goes my weekend. First fighting game I've been excited in a very long time. Thanks for the info!
Schedule
North American Time Zone

September 16, 2:00am - 5:00am PDT
September 16, 10:00am - 1:00pm PDT
September 16, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PDT
September 17, 1:00pm - 4:00pm PDT

European (France) Time Zone

September 16, 11:00am - 2:00pm CST
September 16, 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST
September 17, 3:00am - 6:00am CST
September 17, 10:00pm - 1:00am CST

Japanese Time Zone

September 16, 6:00pm - 9:00pm JST
September 17, 2:00am - 5:00am JST
September 17, 10:00am - 1:00pm JST
September 18, 5:00am - 8:00am JST

https://www.primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/news/dragon-ball-fighterz-beta-times

Uraizen

Banned
No, I'm in the Caribbean, not one of the Terribly hit islands, so it could have been worse.

Gonna have to wait patiently till the release date.

Ah, FL over here, not one of the harder hit counties. Hope you get power back earlier than expected at least.

Got a mail from bamco this morning but it was just a news letter... Feelsbadman

Can't believe I didn't get in, I signed up with 5 mails for the US code and 2 EU PSNs :(

Top Bottom