• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?

Tarkus

DnFV4uh.jpg

|OT2| Roster of Knights
S76ludh.jpg

8VRSpb3.png

Qn0PoSH.png

VRUD1QS.png

YUawmuP.png

WtIovoB.png

RCIwTZk.png

4R8GG4a.png

Summoning
White Soapstone: 20 SL above and below host
Red Soapstone: 20 SL above and below host
Blue Phantom defender: 30 SL above, 10 SL below host

Invading
Red Eye Orb: 30 SL above, 10 SL below host
Red Eye Orb (Mound-maker): 35 SL above, 10 SL below host
Aldrich Faithful: 40 SL above, 10 SL below host
Watchdogs of Farron: 40 SL above, 10 SL below host

Patch Notes

Regulation 1.2.3 App Version 1.09 - Friday 25th November

- Updated multiplayer in the Painted World of Ariandel so that guests can also fight Sir Vilhelm.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where Sir Vilhelm would get trapped in the rocks.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where Sir Vilhelm would disappear/reappear in certain areas.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the character name is not displayed when locked on to Livid Pyromancer Dunnel.
- Fixed an issue where it becomes impossible to progress further in the game because, Friede occasionally does not respawn as Blackflame Friede.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the Gravetender Greatwolf would not appear in the battle.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a crab enemy would float in the air if led to a certain location.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a certain Birch Woman would suddenly appear directly in front of the player.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where certain crystal lizards would not move until they began to attack.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the crab enemies movement patterns would change if the player repeatedly saved/loaded data near them.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the knight enemies in the tower would disappear if the player repeatedly saved/loaded data in that area.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a bridge would break in the host’s side, but not on the guest’s side.
- Fixed an issue where the application would freeze upon trying to load a 6-Player Undead Match.
- Fixed an issue in the Undead Match where the controls at times become unresponsive when joining a session.
- Fixed an issue in the Undead Match where consumable items were not restored after the battle ended.
- Fixed an issue in the Undead Match where the player is unable to see other players’ sorceries such as Homing Soulmass, Homing Crystal Soulmass, etc.
- Fixed an issue where some motions which were improved in patch 1.08 did not take effect when a weapon was equipped to the left hand.
- Fixed an issue where the weight of Curved Swords fluctuated in Regulation 1.22.
- Fixed an issue where the player can fall from any height by repeatedly performing the Crow Quills skill while the Silvercat Ring is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where player could not be absolved of sin as long as Siegward of Catarina remained in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to leave the area during the battle with the Crystal Sage.
- Fixed an issue in the Grand Archives where the Elder Prince, Lorian would warp outside of the boss area.
- Fixed an issue in the Grand Archives where a boss battle would start upon returning from a multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue where the guest could enter the boss area before the host.
- Fixed other issues and adjusted game balance.

Regulation 1.22 - Friday 11th November

- Fixed an issue where bleeding damage could not be inflicted with Eleonora.
- Fixed an issue where Faith did not scale correctly for Friede’s Great Scythe.
- Increased player’s resistance to physical attacks when equipping Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers, and Greataxes.
- Increased player’s resistance to physical attacks, and increased damage done to opponent’s guard when equipping Halberds.
- Reduced attack power of the Carthus Curved Sword and the Follower Sabre.
- Increased power of the Way of White Corona (still sucks).
- Increased the area of effect for Bursting Fireball.
- Increased length of effect for Charcoal Pine Bundle and Gold Pine Bundle.

Regulation 1.20 - Friday 21st October 2016

- System updates for DLC “ASHES OF ARIANDEL“.
- Adjusted poise values across the board. Poise is now more effective for heavier weapons and armor.
- Improved regular attack animations of hammer category weapons.
- Improved regular attack animations of greatsword category weapons.
- Improved regular attack animations of axe category weapons.
- Improved regular attack animations of fist category weapons.
- Improved the “Neck Swipe” weapon skill animation of scythe category weapons.
- Fixed a bug where strong attacks performed using whips would not deal additional damage when fully charged.
- Fixed a bug where strong attacks performed using the Pickaxe would consume stamina multiple times per attack.
- Adjusted the “Onislayer” weapon skill hitbox timings for Onikiri and Ubadachi.
- Adjusted the hitbox timings of the claw category weapon skill “Leaping Slash“.
- Fixed a bug where rolling attacks on Astora’s Greatsword could not be parried.
- Improved the “Wrath of the Gods” weapon skill animation for Wolnir’s Holy Sword.
- Improved the “Blind Spot” weapon skill animation for Corvian Greatknife andHandmaiden’s Dagger.
- Improved the “Shield Splitter” weapon skill animation for Mail Breaker and Irithyll Rapier.
- Improved the “Wolf Leap” weapon skill animation for Old Wolf Curved Sword.
- The weapon skill of Old King’s Great Hammer “Molten Perseverence” will now release lava on both hits.
- Improved the “Darkdrift” weapon skill animation for Darkdrift.
- Reduced effectiveness of rolling attack animations on Gotthard Twinswords while dual wielding.
- Increased effectiveness of the sorcery “Pestilent Mercury“.
- Improved the cast animation of miracle “Lifehunt Scythe“.
- Increased poison and toxic buildup of the pyromancies “Poison Mist” and “Toxic Mist“, respectively.
- Increased durability damage buildup of the pyromancy “Acid Surge“.
- Increased duration of the “Warcry” weapon skill.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s lock-on target would automatically change even if “Toggle auto lock-on” was set to “OFF”.
- Fixed a bug where the leader board for Darkmoon Knights would display incorrect statistics.
- Fixed a bug where the fog wall near Holy Knight Hodrick would sometimes not disappear during multiplayer even after defeating him.
- Fixed a bug where Orbeck of Vinheim would sometimes die before the player purchased all his spells.
- Fixed a bug where Patches and Greirat would never return if sent to steal after defeating all bosses.
- Fixed a bug where female characters were subject to counter damage during certain movement animations.
- Fixed a bug where equipping Vordt’s Great Hammer or Irithyll Straight Sword in the left hand would cause enchantments to disappear from weapons in the right hand.
- Fixed a bug where two-handing certain weapons would cause the stealth effect on Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring to not work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Hornet Ring was not working for claw category weapons.
- Fixed a bug where dash attacks could not be performed using Farron Greatsword.
- Fixed a bug where strong attacks using Lothric Knight Sword were not dealing thrust type damage.
- Fixed a bug where dash attacks using Onikiri and Ubadachi were not dealing thrust type damage.
- Addressed other game balance issues and fixed other flaws.

Regulation 1.11 - Thursday, 25th August 2016

- The length of the Hammer skill, Perseverance (reduce damage when activated), has been increased *The Japanese patch note says "Large Hammer"
- Delayed the movement cancel timing of certain medium shields upon guard break
- Removed the ability to parry when using the skills Blind Spot (Corvian Greatknife, Handmaid’s dagger) and Dancer’s Grace (Dancer’s Enchanted Swords)
- Adjusted the shield penetration properties of Harpe, Shotel, Crescent Moon Sword, Carthus Shotel, Man Serpent Hatchet and Darkdrift
- Fixed a bug where sound effects did not play properly when using Lightning Spears in quick succession
- The attack cancel timing for rapiers equipped in the left hand has been adjusted
- Several balance issues have been adjusted
- Flaws have been fixed to improve performance

Regulation 1.10 - Monday, 18th July 2016

- Fixes an issue that allowed players to float in the air when using the Tears of Denial miracle
- Server maintenance

Regulation 1.09 - Friday, 1st July 2016

- All Dagger weapons: increased critical attack power.
- Dark Sword: reduced weapon efficiency.
- Anri’s Straight Sword: reduced scaling effects.
- Wolnir’s Holy Sword: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Crescent Moon Sword: added intelligence scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Morne’s Great Hammer: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Lothric’s Holy Sword: added faith scaling and adjusted weapon efficiency accordingly.
- Yorshka’s Spear: increased FP damage effects.
- Scholar’s Candlestick: reduced sorcery-strengthening properties
- Demon’s Fist: reduced weight.
- Greatsword of Judgement: increased attack power.
- Heysel’s Pick: increased intelligence scaling.
- All shield-piercing weapons: added shield-piercing properties to regular attacks.
- All Skills that enchant a weapon with special properties: extended length of effect.
- Obscuring Ring: increased distance at which ring takes effect.
- Hornet Ring: adjusted efficiency.
- Black Serpent: adjusted tracking.
- Lightning Stake: now requires 1 attunement slot.
- Magic Barrier/Great Magic Barrier: extended length of effect.
- Divine Pillars of Light: increased attack power.
- White Dragon Breath: reduced stamina consumption.
- All Bug Pellet items: extended length of effect.
- Addressed other game balance issues and fixed other flaws.

App Ver 1.05 Regulation 1.08 - Friday, 10th June 2016

- Archdragon Peak: fixed the freeze when jumping into the fog after ringing the bell.
- The Ringfinger Leonhard quest will now start properly after the removal of the restriction on the maximum number of Pale Tongues that can be offered to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
- Trophies will now unlock correctly even if the required item is sent directly to the storage.
- Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands.
- The Horsehoof Ring (which increases stamina drain of attacks) will no longer affect other attacks besides its initial effect on kicks.
- It will no longer be possible to equip a helm when using a Wax Pool after using the Dragon Head Stone.
- Fixed the HP drain damage of Symbol of Avarice when resting near bonfire.
- Fixed a spell animation and effect not synching up when using the magic repetitively.
- Fixed when summoning the white phantom NPC under a certain circumstance, the character's collision will properly function nullifying all enemy attacks.
- Fixed issue where skills could be performed even when a certain amount of FP was not available.
- Adjusted the attack cancel parameters of some curved swords attacks.
- Adjusted the attack power and skills of fist and claw weapons.
- Adjusted the skills of twin blade weapons.
- Fixed the scythe not penetrating shields at close distances.
- Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.
- Adjusted the attack collision for the washing pole weapon (YAAASSS).
- Adjusted parameters of Farron Hail and Busting Fireball.
- Adjusted casting speed, stamina consumption, cancel timing of some Spells.
- Increased the number of arrows/bolts that can be possessed.
- During online multiplayer: During the invasion of a Dark Phantom, the host will no longer be separated from his area.
- During online multiplayer: A dark phantom can no longer be forcibly brought back in some maps.
- During online multiplayer: When the player is summoned during a boss battle, the boss will no longer become motionless even after the player is back to his/her world.
- The status effects below the stamina gauge will no longer be hidden when opening the top menu with HUD display set to auto.
- The voice chat icon will now remain visible when the HUD display is set to "Auto."
- Fixed the display of strength level shown in the equipment menu when using two-handed weapon.
- Other game balance parameters have been adjusted.
- Several game flaws fixed.

App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.07 - 20th May 2016

- Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
- Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
- Adjusted the efficiency of the category below:
  • Dragon Slayer’s Axe
  • Crescent Axe
  • Dark Drift
  • Washing Pole
  • Moonlight Great Sword
- Fixed the shield penetration rate of some attacks in the scythe category
- Fixed the stamina attack of some weapon categories.
- Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants.
- Improved the password matching rate
- Improved other game balance
- Several game flaws fixed.

App 1.04.2, Regulation 1.06.1 - 18th May 2016 (PC only)

It's 1.04.1 without the freezing issue.

App 1.04.1, Regulation 1.06.1 - 13th May 2016 (PC only)

- Solved the following issues you may encounter in the Online Mode:
  • Being sent immediately to your world
  • Being sent to the Firelink Shrine
  • Being changed in full Dragon Body Status

Note: As of May 16th this update has been rolled back due to performance issues.

App 1.04, Regulation 1.06 - Console: 28th April 2016, PC: 9th May 2016

- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.

App 1.04, Regulation 1.05 - 28th April 2016

- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes have been made.

App 1.03.1, Regulation 1.04 - 18th April 2016

- Performance adjustment for "Greatsword"
- Battle performance adjustment for "Dancer's Enchanted Sword", "Winged Knight Twinaxes"
- Performance adjustment for "Soul's Greatsword", and "Farron Flashsword"
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at "Road of Sacrifices", "Farron Keep", "Cathedral of the Deep" after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes

Patch 1.03 - 1st April 2016

- An unreached bonfire will no longer spontaneously light up and subsequent bonfires should now be appropriately available as a destination.
- The Estus Flask level will no longer be changed when burning an Undead Bone Shard after a multiplayer match.
- Souls will no longer be gained immediately after appearing as a summoned player in a multiplayer match.
- Players will no longer be invaded while resting near the bonfire.
- Players should now be able to properly offer Covenant items.
- Additional ability attached to the Firekeeper and Velka's statue. They are now capable of reversing hollowing.
- We have also adjusted the balance of the game, improved its performance, and fixed various bugs.

Patch 1.02 - 29th March 2016

- Improved game performance.
- Fixed an issue where offline play would decrease performance.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to warp at Firelink Shrine if they fought the large crystal gecko in Cemetery of Ash before finishing game install.
- Fixed an issue where players would return to their world as a red phantom.

Patch 1.01 - 25th March 2016

- Removed press boss scaling.

Patch 1.0 - 24th March 2016

Japanese PS4/Xbox One release.

As2rGx9.png

Yoshichan
KittenMaster
Extra special thanks to SDR-UK, the most generous player I've met.

0GRHPgl.png

Onyar

So yesterday I gave the finger at the screen, I think it's the first time I do this.
It was after killing the Pontiff, I just scream "Fuck you" at the same time.

It wasn't specially hard, I guess It was like the 10th try, and I'm not a newbie in these games, I finished the first DS and Blood. But I don't know why, maybe the music, my mood or whatever.

pa22word

Onward brothers and sisters...
Maybe once from fixes the PC version they just recently broke T_T
A German Spy

Anything noteworthy about him? A friend of mine mentioned him before I think, but other than that I don't know anything about him other than he's synonomous with the souls community. Also OP, a friend of mine does a lot of souls art stuff, if you want I could ask him if he wants to do a banner for the ot or something.

Man, I really hope he reaches the Abyss Walkers soon.

-GIF-Britney-Haynes-cringe-embarassed-embarrassed-recoil-wince-GIF.gif

He's really only that far?!

LiK

Anything noteworthy about him? A friend of mine mentioned him before I think, but other than that I don't know anything about him other than he's synonomous with the souls community. Also OP, a friend of mine does a lot of souls art stuff, if you want I could ask him if he wants to do a banner for the ot or something.

Did a lot of excellent Soulsborne videos including his in-depth Demon's Souls LP. he also worked on the DkS2 and BB official guides like ENB. he's been doing his own blind LP lately.

edit: He finally made it to Farron Keep.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Doing my final run with this character NG+ 4 SL 120 Quality Build
[No Estus/Healing Challenge]

Deacons of the Deep
down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLBsN4GwKj4&feature=youtu.be

Previous:

Abyss Watchers
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WgC...ature=youtu.be
Crystal Sage
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wocH9Gvp8NM
Curse-Rotted Greatwood
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiovTaIwCyE
Vordt of the Boreal Valley
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErLMGMyb_po
Iudex Gundyr
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L4jZptsZcA

So my Corvian Greatknife playthrough is going alright, even though enemies that don't stagger or have high poise are pretty much a "just run from them" button. I'm a bit more interested doing another challenge run now but with a weapon that people think is actually bad or outclassed or always sorta worthless. Like, a weapon no one uses. Maybe a whip run? A Saint Bident run? Yorshka Spear? I don't know the meta for this game, so I'm not sure what weapon people never use.

Besides my obvious Flame PAUNCH run.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
So my Corvian Greatknife playthrough is going alright, even though enemies that don't stagger or have high poise are pretty much a "just run from them" button. I'm a bit more interested doing another challenge run now but with a weapon that people think is actually bad or outclassed or always sorta worthless. Like, a weapon no one uses. Maybe a whip run? A Saint Bident run? Yorshka Spear? I don't know the meta for this game, so I'm not sure what weapon people never use.

Eyyy - glad you saw it through. I'm doing a Manikin Claws run at the moment. Not sure what people think of it, but I'm loving it.

Meccs

This game sometimes. I create a new character, get to Road of Sacrifices (SL30 with +2 weapon). GET SUMMONED AS A BLUE for the second time in nearly 200 hours playtime!
Look for the Host, find him, kill the Red. Think hmm... nothing happening. There must be another one?! Go looking for him and there were 2 more reds! How can there be 3 f*cking invaders? The Host didn't have any summons. I killed the second one too but the Host died to the third. The game keeps on trolling me!

Random observations after the PC Patch:
- game freezes for a second or so every few minutes (not the save stutter which is shorter)
- missing textures, the whole Road of Sacrifices floor textures was missing where the knight and the coal is. It was ok again after using a bonfire.

Manu

Done with the dumb grass farming. Now only Aldrich Faithful left for the last pyromancy and that's only 10 dregs.

And then one last gesture.

And then complete NG++ for the rings.

And then I'll be free. Free at last.

Eyyy - glad you saw it through. I'm doing a Manikin Claws run at the moment. Not sure what people think of it, but I'm loving it.

What's funny is that I generally have a WAY harder time in the levels themselves because of big unstaggerable enemies but against every boss so far I've straight lit them up. The damage just comes out so fast and if a boss has a wind-up or rest after an attack they're totally fucked. Deeks were actually pretty easy cause the dude staggers so he never got off an attack. I am...not looking forward to Battle Pope though.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Can someone explain what meta means in this context? Just another word for trend or meme?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
So does equipping covenants break any NPC quests?

No, but using a Pale Tongue to increase your standing with Rosarias will breaks the Sirris one.

What's funny is that I generally have a WAY harder time in the levels themselves because of big unstaggerable enemies but against every boss so far I've straight lit them up. The damage just comes out so fast and if a boss has a wind-up or rest after an attack they're totally fucked. Deeks were actually pretty easy cause the dude staggers so he never got off an attack. I am...not looking forward to Battle Pope though.

Yeah, small weapons are a problem against medium to heavy shields and armour. Manikin Claws have a similar issue, though bleed mitigates it somewhat.

Nimby

Banned
Beat my first Souls game. Easily my GOTY so far, loved virtually every minute of it. Already halfway through another playthrough and am discovering so much more about the game. I can't wait for the DLC.

So does equipping covenants break any NPC quests?

You void Sirris' questline by equipping Rosaria's covenant. Don't know of any others.

No, but using a Pale Tongue to increase your standing with Rosarias will breaks the Sirris one.

The walkthrough I'm following for the questline says the equipping he covenant will also anger her. But it could be inaccurate.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk

If you manage to make the dancer's blades not suck, please let me know how. I got them early using the swordmaster glitch and they still suck more than the starting sellsword twinblades... :'(

Fuck me; these two videos had me in stitches:

Dark Souls 3: New Meta

Dark Souls 3: New New Meta
Staged try-hard BS. And I thought I was easily amused...

Fuck me; these two videos had me in stitches:

Dark Souls 3: New Meta

Dark Souls 3: New New Meta

5NPsG1d.png

"Gracious. Passing fine ass thous't given. Let this ass bestow nourishment."
Haha I love his videos.

Hmm in a way I like ENB and AGS blind videos. Since it kinda shows they are not the 1337 best players at first. Welp I mean they are really fucking good but shows they play the game a lot to reach that level. Still it's kinda rough watching ENB die just to learn the moves..it's like he is planning to write a guide :p

tariniel

I decided to respec my quality Claymore build from NG into a bleed focused build on NG+ and it seems really good so far. On NG+ I killed Iudex Gundyr before he could even swing his weapon a single time. I think I'll try to go through all of NG+ without using shields if at all possible.

I'm using Warden Twinblades for bleed application/bosses, and Washing Pole for regular enemies, both infused Hollow. I have a cestus offhand for parries also infused Hollow. I'm enjoying these weapons movesets much better than the Claymore so far, especially for PvP. I actually won a few duels because of their speed.

Can't wait to try it more later. I took a break when I got to the high wall for PvP to mostly help out Darkmoon Bros. I put on obscuring ring, went to a corner somewhere, equipped Way of Blue, embered up, and used the finger, then used that gesture where you curl into a ball. A Darkmoon came in and killed 3 reds before he died. I might do this for a while just to help people out.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I do love Iron Pineapple's videos. I don't have any desire to engage with the PvP element of these games but seeing how much fun people have with it gives me great joy.

If you manage to make the dancer's blades not suck, please let me know how. I got them early using the swordmaster glitch and they still suck more than the starting sellsword twinblades... :'(

Oh that's a good one. I've heard those are universal disappointments due to the way split damage works in this game, and these are split 3 ways. That combined with the D scaling means leveling your stats ain't helping much. I'm gonna have to look into it a little but that might be a nice run to try and figure out. The only things I can think of off the top of my head is that you can get Scales pretty early/can upgrade it fairly regularly and the jumps in damage are actually pretty large for each upgrade and that if you equip the right ring set ups, such as...let's say the ones that improve magic and fire damage as well as maybe a Flynn's Ring where the added damage might split itself as well so the % are calculated separately for each damage type. I never played with the weapon art so maybe it's like Farron's Greatsword where the weapon art actually improves the viability of the weapon quite a lot.

Just from a basic brainstorm, it might be a fun (if still disappointing build) to run almost like a DS2 mundane build and stop all my stats at 20 before pumping them into Vigor/Vit/End for life, lowering of armor percentage and spamming weapon arts. Then equip a low weight set and the...Flynn's Ring, Magic Clutch Ring, Fire Clutch Ring and Pontiff's Right Eye. Flynn and Pontiff may not increase damage a ton, but like with my Corvian build if you hit fast enough and often enough it adds up.

Ferr986

I did the first half of the game with the Dancer Blades just for the cosplay run, they're viable there cause you can get a lot of scales. But it's not worth to use them considering how many better weapons there are, especially if you get them late (I did get them early with the NPC trick).

Also, they suck so much in PvP.

The weapon art is simply not worth it, damage is just plain ridiculous (n a negative way). It can stun other players in PvP though (not PvE mobs because they actually have poise).

I did read it scales better with DEX, then INT, even if all are D scaling. Dind't test it though.

Saw in YouTube comments that Ears drop more often when playing offline. I know YouTube comments are generally terrible but is there any truth to this?

I imagine it would have been discovered by now but this grind is bloody awful and I'm looking for any help I can get

Edit: ears, not tongues

SDR-UK

Saw in YouTube comments that Ears drop more often when playing offline. I know YouTube comments are generally terrible but is there any truth to this?

I imagine it would have been discovered by now but this grind is bloody awful and I'm looking for any help I can get

I tested the Proofs and they did not drop any easier offline, unfortunately. So no, no truth to this.

LiK

def no difference.

Top Bottom