• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
*chanting*
Bloodlines, Bloodlines, Bloodlines, Bloodlines.
Bloodlines, Bloodlines, Bloodlines, Bloodlines.

What? I can dream, can't I?

An-Det

The Bethesda pack comes with Call of Cthulhu? Fucking sweet; I was going to buy it anyway so I dont have to deal with my discs for FO3, Morrowind, and Oblivion anymore, but that just sweetens the deal.

Shito

Ok, stupid steam-noob question: concerning the Square Complete Pack, I see the content is different between the us version and the french one, with only the first one containing The Last Remnant.
Is it possible for me to buy the us one, knowing I'm french?
Same goes with Dragon Age Ultimate Edition, which only appears available to me if I add ?cc=us at the end of the url.

Sgt.Pepper said:
Yes it is. Check again.
It's not in the pack for us Euro-losers. :(

X26

Banned
any good netbook friendly games such as PvsZ, peggle, and bejeweled exected to go on sale? keep in mind I have aforementioned games

stuminus3

I hate these publisher packs. If I subtract the games I own and the games I have zero interest in, I still end up being around 50% off the titles I actually want... but I still feel bad for paying for stuff I already own and stuff I don't want... just got to force myself to hold out for better than 50% off what I actually want... damnit Steam! What a headache.

kodt

Banned
The worst part about these pack sales is that I have bought many of them in past sales. But now they offer 2-3 more games than before for the same price. Of course the 1-2 games I don't have are not on sale individually...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MNC said:
I don't really see the appeal in bloodlines. Can someone fill me in?

It's a game that retains its value :lol

And it is also excellent for reasons posted above.

Shito said:
Ok, stupid steam-noob question: concerning the Square Complete Pack, I see the content is different between the us version and the french one, with only the first one containing The Last Remnant.
Is it possible for me to buy the us one, knowing I'm french?
Same goes with Dragon Age Ultimate Edition, which only appears available to me if I add ?cc=us at the end of the url.

It's not in the pack for us Euro-losers. :(
Try changing region bro. Like the OP says.

darkbanjo

X26 said:
any good netbook friendly games such as PvsZ, peggle, and bejeweled exected to go on sale? keep in mind I have aforementioned games

I'm hoping for some of the older star wars games, jedi knight etc. Thinking Stranger's Wrath might run at a push as well?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Jokey665 said:
is bloodlines still good if you hate white wolf tabletop games with a passion? because it's obviously based on V:tM
It's steeped in the lore. The game takes place close to the end of the V:tM "timeline" before Gehanna or whatever it was called.

stuminus3

Jokey665 said:
is bloodlines still good if you hate white wolf tabletop games with a passion? because it's obviously based on V:tM
Depends why you hate V:tM. Both games are heavy on the lore, but otherwise have nothing to do with the actual game.

Shambles

I think I already know the answer to this but if you buy a pack can you gift the titles in the pack that you already own?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
MNC said:
I don't really see the appeal in bloodlines. Can someone fill me in?
After being disappointed in Morrowind and Mass Effect (and having not played the Witcher yet) Bloodlines is one of those games I'm hoping will convince me that WRPGs made past the 90s are worth playing.

Jokey665

stuminus3 said:
Depends why you hate V:tM. Both games are heavy on the lore, but otherwise have nothing to do with the actual game.
firehawk12 said:
It's steeped in the lore. The game takes place close to the end of the V:tM "timeline" before Gehanna or whatever it was called.
Okay yeah, I will never buy this game. I'll just keep playing Planescape: Torment :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom