• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Origin $20 off coupon [Expired - EA states they're honoring games]

I don't think they'll do anything, it's almost as if this was intentional. My friend one day logged in and found a free copy of Dead Space 2 added to his library.

s7evn

Just worked for me. I got Fifa 12 and the Saboteur for $0. USA here.

I was hoping to see Fifa 13 on the sale list, but it was not to be.

ePECC.jpg

Yolo

AlexBasch

US only I suppose?

Okay now, I activated ME2 with a code that my friend got for buying DA2 at release on my account. Think that some good soul might create an account and get Crysis 2 for me? Please? ):

xemumanic

I tried to get a 19.99 game and it didn't work. Fine print said that was a minimum price. Nor was it a Valve game, or any other game that was excluded.

Mairu

How did people get a second order through? did you make another account? I'm getting an invalid code error D:

The site is absolutely melting right now. I already got what I wanted but was trying to grab some Sims stuff for my sister on her account. I can't wait to see what EA's response to this will be.

Deadbeat

Banned
Im going to stop right now and hope that they will ignore me as I only acquired a couple games versus you greedy fucks.

If I went back to the well it would just be for the sake of it. Got a nice little haul.

Somebody is in front of a computer crying right now.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Got 4 more games with a 2nd account. Yay, now I'm happy. I got free Dishonored today and some EA games. I'm happy :)

Top Bottom