• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Really happy with this one (girlfriend named it. Apparently it's a reference to the Silph Road)

72hgNyj.jpg

Firemind

Amsterdam had a special tracker today where a bot would post 100% spawns in the city. Managed to catch a perfect Blastoise. Unfortunately, I narrowly missed a perfect Chansey and perfect Machop. Still had fun today. Good workout too. There were massive amounts of people all over the parks. Heard Belgium, German, French. There were so many people that 4G was getting spotty. So many network errors.

hesho

wow.... i always figured i was the only person in my city to have a shiney pichu but wasn't sure..

i am pretty sure i am the only one in my city to have 2 different shiney pichus (male and female too).

I can't imagine this is even very common at all elsewhere...

Joni

Good to know ghosts are coming, I need to start saving pinap again instead of using them for the gym berry medal. Luckily already built up ultra ball supplies.

Seems to be an error, pertaining to a lot of weird stuff going on behind the scenes.

For what it's worth, for most people it only lasted briefly. I've yet to encounter it.

Not only am I only getting 2 items per spin, I'm also only getting 4 items on my daily spin. I have downloaded the most recent update too. fml

HardRojo

There are a couple of errors I hate a lot during raids: Sometimes it takes like 7 seconds for my next Pokémon to come out after one faints, and sometimes even though I dodge the charged attack (the message and reduced damage appear), it ends up registering the full hit the next second...

GulAtiCa

With no new moves yet, I'm thinking just ghosts/dark gen 3. Still exciting, just little less so.

Thank God for the new update today. That curve ball lag was something else... Lol

Very excited about Halloween. Hope the event will be good. I will take the whole week off so I'll have plenty of time (have to play Mario Odyssey though).
A full Gen 3 roll-out would be amazing though but I keep my expectations very low.

GulAtiCa

I now have 7 10k eggs on me. Kinda hoping by end of next week I'll have 9 10k eggs. I'll place all eggs in an incubator that Friday before my wedding, but I obviously don't expect it hatch till closer to mid-week after. Hell, I don't honestly expect it to even get to 1km till Sunday (were driving to Florida, so might get some there).

I'm really excited for Gen 3 Ghost/Dark Pokemon. It will obviously take a back seat to the wedding & 1st half of the honeymoon, so kinda hoping the event starts on like the 26th or so, just so I can catch a few.

4/7 with Entei. Can't complain, have 3 good ones, just want a 1900+. Both of the 1900 Entei I've seen have run sadly.

Hype for Gen3 ghost types tho

Ready to rack up on Gastly candies for a 2nd year running xD

NO MORE PIKACHU HATS GODDAMIT

Also it's been nice relaxing from legendary hunting for a couple of weeks. Not looking forward to November's mad dash to get Suicune.

Also, I was in Houston for a week for work and ran into 3 Corsola while down there. I literally left my lunch early to catch the first one, I wanted it that much lol.

I got my first one today ! (UK and the town nearby got one the last time but we did not)

Good luck. It's easier than the Legendary Doggos but it's still frustrating if you don't get it.

If they're going out tomorrow morning like they did last time, we'll see but I doubt I'll get one. I was incredibly lucky getting the first one in town.

I just got my 3rd Unown (A, J and U I think) and 2 of those thanks to trackers. I feel like there isn't even an afterthought for this kind of pokemon. Unown should appear just in a special place (a few monuments in each country, maybe) but whatever... I feel like I'm asking too much to Niantic.

HardRojo

So many people using alt. account and their friends' accounts to fill gyms quickly when they take one down... Makes it really annoying to try and take over a gym before the raid starts.

robochimp

Oooh I just got my legendary raid medal, and a Hoenn medal spot just showed up.

Legendary raids aren't counting towards the regular raid badge yet.

Top Bottom