• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

JusDoIt

I kinda want more of the final fight universe. Maybe Sf vs FF is in order.

The Street Fighter universe is the Final Fight universe. It's more of a tonal choice why there hasn't been enough FF representation lately. I love the series most when it's grounded and "street level," and adding more of the Final Fight cast would help with that. I think most people like Street Fighter when it goes full JoJos tho.

kirblar

The Street Fighter universe is the Final Fight universe. It's more of a tonal choice why there hasn't been enough FF representation lately. I love the series most when it's grounded and "street level," and adding more of the Final Fight cast would help with that. I think most people like Street Fighter when it goes full JoJos tho.
The Street Fighter/Overwatch "World Warrior" thing is the biggest thing people like- FF unfortunately plays against that some because it's not nearly as diverse. So they get trickled in.

JusDoIt

The Street Fighter/Overwatch "World Warrior" thing is the biggest thing people like- FF unfortunately plays against that some because it's not nearly as diverse. So they get trickled in.

Nah, I love the World Warrior concept and the diversity it allows too.

When it's about competitors in a fighting tournament.

When it starts to be the Karate Avengers and we gotta stop M. Bison from achieving world domination and shit? I check the fuck out.

I want Roxy.

Vo6da.gif

Edit: Looked her up. Basically a Poison color swap.

Is she also Trans?

Village

Abigail was originally just a weird ass hugo sprite

I think much like abigail you can mix roxy up enough to make her different enough to make her a character

Especially with the bat she has

Demoli

I'm constantly getting booted from the servers, thankfully i was just doing trials.

Are the servers down or something? Getting error 2100d

Skab

Hmm. Just tried sf4 off ps now. Game looks rougher than I remembered. People who say sfv looks the same or worse are insane.
Anyways, Makoto fun as hell though. There is a connection to necalli for sure gameplaywise. I'd definitely main her there if I did it again.
Want her in sfv even more now.

Thats nothing. I loaded it up to play Honda. That mans walk animation looks shitty af.
But that said,
Makoto has a command grab wtf I shoulda played more 4.... Wasted time trying to learn hugo fei long and Sakura when this badass was here the whole time...

You have chosen wisely.

kirblar

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I can't wait to see how shitty Ken's beefy model looks crammed into a Dante costume.

Yeah...

Here's hoping there's a chance they'll just use a totally new model (or recycle an existing model in some way)

The Viewtiful Rashid has at least some altered geometry, obviously.

kirblar

@Mikami_XKira 3m3 minutes ago
More
About Color Editor.

This is quite limited, you only have two custom color slots, each slot is aimed at one player, Slot A to P1 and B P2.
This sounds like it's local play only... praise Ingrid.

This sounds like it's local play only... praise Ingrid.
I think he means you only get two slots, and they overwrite the two defaults.

He's also saying that the only colors you can replace are the ones explicitly shown on the "Color Select" bar, so for example, Cammy can only change her leotard and the hat.

As long as it's either limited like that or a client-side only thing then I don't mind it.

Give a character a million health, speed, range, the longest arm reach in the game besides Dhalsim, plus on everything and out of range for everything else, crazy damage output and the ability to combo from a devastating overhead AND lows.

Bonchan was right.

Top Bottom