• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys you have to watch this gran turismo video if only for the part where jeff shows off these insane videos they force you to watch before you can play the game online, where some british guy explains what sportsmanship is and then tells you how to keep it classy and professional and don't fucking goof off or be bad at the races or else the Royal European Auto-Mobile Operator Enthusiast League Commission of Belgium or whoever the fuck regulates this will kick you colonial boor off the server

daveo42

Banned
guys you have to watch this gran turismo video if only for the part where jeff shows off these insane videos they force you to watch before you can play the game, where some british guy explains what sportsmanship is and then tells you how to keep it classy and professional and don't fucking goof off or be bad at the races or else the Royal European Auto-Mobile Operator Enthusiast League Commission of Belgium or whoever the fuck regulates this will kick you colonial boor off the server

Did you listen to the Bombcast this week? Jeff and Peter covered the insanity of GTSport and all its components pretty well.

Edit: Okay this some next level insanity.

guys you have to watch this gran turismo video if only for the part where jeff shows off these insane videos they force you to watch before you can play the game online, where some british guy explains what sportsmanship is and then tells you how to keep it classy and professional and don't fucking goof off or be bad at the races or else the Royal European Auto-Mobile Operator Enthusiast League Commission of Belgium or whoever the fuck regulates this will kick you colonial boor off the server

And then they get into their first real online race and everyone is crashing into eachother,

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member

I think its cool that the FIA (I assume that's who this organization is-- they are the ones who run F1 and many other big racing series, thanks Shift+F1 for the knowledge) are involved and they are trying to make a game for people who are into iRacing and love the realism aspect of racing. But maaaaaaaaan, this looks super dumb in a video game. Like no one can possibly think this implementation is what a mass market audience wants.

I will place this one on the FIA since they are in-charge of that stuff.

Would like to try it though

Sounds utterly ridiculous lol. Have never been into sim racing and doesn't look like this is gonna change that!

Gran Turismo has always been the Impreza game for me

those fuckers always handled hilariously well compared to everything else, it was almost like an arcade racer vehicle accidentally slipped into the series

daveo42

Banned
gran turismo 3 is my favorite

to be fair though I have not played 1, 2, 4, HD, Prolouge, 5, PSP, or 6 though

That's the one I spent the most time with. Put a ton of time into it and I remember being blown away by how great the cars and tracks look. Graphically it probably doesn't hold up, but I'm sure the driving models do.

My starter:
65fbc32ff01d13d9be560badcb9ce14d.jpg

strafer

That's the one I spent the most time with. Put a ton of time into it and I remember being blown away by how great the cars and tracks look. Graphically it probably doesn't hold up, but I'm sure the driving models do.

My starter:
65fbc32ff01d13d9be560badcb9ce14d.jpg

GT3 is a masterpiece.

It's up there with Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3.

imBask

Banned
I...

I got Gran Tourismo Spawrts...

I thought I cancelled that e3 pre-order...

should I just sell it sealed or try it out

robotrock

Banned
I...

I got Gran Tourismo Spawrts...

I thought I cancelled that e3 pre-order...

should I just sell it sealed or try it out

can't you return it sealed?

I bought it as well. Really enjoyed the arcade mode in the demo and have never really been much of an online player.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Every time I play Divinity 2 the game gets better and this thread gets worse. Wrestling and cars. This is my nightmare. This is the worst thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom