• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Silent_Z

Are there teams that make use of 2 Skulds or should my second one be reserved as an inherit?

I've got quite a few blue sub options for Mitsu hunter now (Skuld, Ryune, Beach Tachi).

For blue hunter subs you're prioritizing time extend followed by 7C and follow-up attack. If you have enough time extends from your leads and other two subs to reliably hit 7 combos, 2 Skuld subs could be pretty great for damage output.

Rolled Ney on my alt and at first was kinda bummed it wasn't on my main but now I think it's going to be better actually. I'm going to go blue form (gotta make Ilsix's again, ugh) since I love blue hunter and my alt's team has a place for her. She's gonna put Amatsu and Skuld's damage to shame with her 9x on TPA+7c and they could already hit in the 10s of millions. Kappa F1 in A3 is gonna be crazy.

Also, I can pair her with my main's DAth team in coop and her +2sec LS makes up for the lack of TE badge, which is why I never planned to run DAth in coop before. It'll be fun not to be forced to run Durga for full SBR too.

Scored Green Wise Dragon on my alt too as well as Goetia and Perseus. I've wanted to try Goetia in coop since unconditional 49x is neat. I guess the wise dragon would work for that team too since they will all have green. I'll finally get to kinda use my awoken Perseus and Meimeis on my main!

bjork

Did some pulls:
- Flame-Winged CyberBeast, Markab
- Noihime
- Ganesha
- Raphael
- Oichi
- Hathor
- Thundering CyberDragon, Shedar
- Hamal
- Frost-Fanged CyberBeast, Alfecca
- Lakshmi

Of those, I got Raphael to his light/fire highest evolution, and I feel like I used to see Lakshmi mentioned awhile back so maybe she's good? Don't know about any of the others.

I also finally got Dark Athena, and I don't have the levels on any of the subs I see mentioned for her except Reincarnated Haku, so it'll be a little bit before I can put a team for her to any good use, but it's nice to have the option.

Aesnath

This game hates me. I bought two and a half packs, rolled them all on Yog day. 240 stones for 48 rolls, no Yog. Hell, only one 6*GFE, a dupe dark Kali. I'm done IAPing for the rest of the year.

Out of 48 rolls I kept:
1. Nene (dupe, but useful)
2. Nohime (dupe, but useful)
3. Diochan (#3, haven't figured out if I should sell her)
4. Apocalypse (#3, but kinda rare and useful)
5. Ganesha (genuinely the only really useful roll)
6. Persephone (dupe, not sure what to do with)
7. Raphael (dupe, has some use, I guess)
8. Oichi (dupe, but useful)
9. Castor (new, and maybe useful)
10. Nohime (#3, too bad I can't 7c)
11. Kagutsuchi (new, but rather lame)
12.Osiris (new, meh)
13. Astaroth (she was good several months ago, right?)
14. D.Kali (#2, Not too bad, especially since I picked up Ra dragon)

Sure, that is several keepers, but they are of questionable usefulness to my box AND this is out of 48 rolls total. The game really wanted me to play certain teams. Of note, I rolled: Anubis five times (and I already had one), Diochan four times total (in addition to the two I owned previously), and Dark cyberdragon four times. Just the worst experience overall.

As a result, I'm thinking about what I already have and what we know is coming down the pipe. Obviously Gremory is coming, and I can make and try both versions, so I'll give that a shot. Typhon seems OK-ish, so maybe I'll give that a shot too.

Here's to hoping D.Kali or Kaede gets a meta-lead buff/evo soon, since I have multiples of both.

Bladelaw

I know how you feel Aesnath.

Keep Diao chan #3 in the event she gets a better evolution that changes her active you'll still (probably) want the base active x2.

You got decent pulls but it sucks when you dump a bunch of stones into the REM and get nothing you wanted. I'm in the same boat.

-------
Anyone hopping on the RMyr hype train? I played around with a proto team as a try before you buy using Ronove with the same amount of TE my theoretical RMyr team would have. It seems like I could pull it off. I'm thinking RMyr, RNey, Awoken Yamato, Xiahou Dun, Awoken Inahime with the TE badge. I'd swap Awoken Yamato for FUA Urd for resolve dungeons.

Aesnath

I know how you feel Aesnath.

Keep Diao chan #3 in the event she gets a better evolution that changes her active you'll still (probably) want the base active x2.

You got decent pulls but it sucks when you dump a bunch of stones into the REM and get nothing you wanted. I'm in the same boat.

-------
Anyone hopping on the RMyr hype train? I played around with a proto team as a try before you buy using Ronove with the same amount of TE my theoretical RMyr team would have. It seems like I could pull it off. I'm thinking RMyr, RNey, Awoken Yamato, Xiahou Dun, Awoken Inahime with the TE badge. I'd swap Awoken Yamato for FUA Urd for resolve dungeons.

Not that I am someone who could run the damn thing, but I don't see a lot of strong argument for her. If you are good enough to get 7c with a cross, the damage will be pretty low compared to some of the other combo leaders. I mean, the tankyness is pretty impressive, but you are paying a lot to have it work out that way and survivability isn't at as much of a premium as it once was. Her upside of being able to abuse 7c and TPA awakenings is nice, but, still, you'll lose out on damage compared to other combo leads.

I suspect she will have some places where she is rather fantastic (if you can play her), but, generally, she seems like a lot of effort for very little payoff.

Bladelaw

Not that I am someone who could run the damn thing, but I don't see a lot of strong argument for her. If you are good enough to get 7c with a cross, the damage will be pretty low compared to some of the other combo leaders. I mean, the tankyness is pretty impressive, but you are paying a lot to have it work out that way and survivability isn't at as much of a premium as it once was. Her upside of being able to abuse 7c and TPA awakenings is nice, but, still, you'll lose out on damage compared to other combo leads.

I suspect she will have some places where she is rather fantastic (if you can play her), but, generally, she seems like a lot of effort for very little payoff.

Nothing you said is wrong. I wish red had a Ronove like figure. Short cooldown heartmaker with trash clearing abilities is just soooo useful.

My red box is really strong but I don't have a capable endgame red lead and playing Rag, Anublos and Arondight is getting stale. Lmeta was my previous gimmick project and while it's not consistent it does work in A3. I'm looking for something new. LHeradra is basically Wedding escha replacing Machines for Devils which is fine, and she'd be a hell of a sub on a lot of my teams but it's not a new thing. Granted heart crosses in general aren't a new thing but I've been far enough removed from them that I think I could go back to it without it feeling like old hat. plus being red means I can bring a lot of power to bear from developing farming teams.

750k MP isn't exactly a drop in the bucket but it won't break the bank either. And it looks like nothing new will hit the MP shop for a good long while so there isn't much of a reason to hoard it either. I know I can play the team based on my Ronove experiment so it really boils down to can I part with the MP? The only additional investment is flampys, tamas, and a 297. The rest of the team is all ready to go.

My biggest concern will be finding partners after the hype train dies down. Normally I'll pair with my alt, but I'm not sitting on 750k MP on that account.

Aesnath

Nothing you said is wrong. I wish red had a Ronove like figure. Short cooldown heartmaker with trash clearing abilities is just soooo useful.

My red box is really strong but I don't have a capable endgame red lead and playing Rag, Anublos and Arondight is getting stale. Lmeta was my previous gimmick project and while it's not consistent it does work in A3. I'm looking for something new. LHeradra is basically Wedding escha replacing Machines for Devils which is fine, and she'd be a hell of a sub on a lot of my teams but it's not a new thing. Granted heart crosses in general aren't a new thing but I've been far enough removed from them that I think I could go back to it without it feeling like old hat. plus being red means I can bring a lot of power to bear from developing farming teams.

750k MP isn't exactly a drop in the bucket but it won't break the bank either. And it looks like nothing new will hit the MP shop for a good long while so there isn't much of a reason to hoard it either. I know I can play the team based on my Ronove experiment so it really boils down to can I part with the MP? The only additional investment is flampys, tamas, and a 297. The rest of the team is all ready to go.

My biggest concern will be finding partners after the hype train dies down. Normally I'll pair with my alt, but I'm not sitting on 750k MP on that account.

Fair enough, probably as good a reason as any to buy something. I dropped 600k on Ra dragon and Odin dragon, just 'cause.

I just sort of feel like the current MP offerings came out in JP before the most recent powercreep, making them seem lackluster. Worth noting that she would benefit from a 7x6 board pretty heavily, meaning that she could be a reasonable Rii-switch team, when we get that REM.

I'm still holding onto a significant amount of MP with the hope that the gentleman get a significant buff. OK, sort of a lie, I might break down and buy a xin hua system for shield grem if it seems like fun, but I haven't decided. But holding off for a gentleman buff seems reasonable anyway.

Bladelaw

Fair enough, probably as good a reason as any to buy something. I dropped 600k on Ra dragon and Odin dragon, just 'cause.

I just sort of feel like the current MP offerings came out in JP before the most recent powercreep, making them seem lackluster. Worth noting that she would benefit from a 7x6 board pretty heavily, meaning that she could be a reasonable Rii-switch team, when we get that REM.

I'm still holding onto a significant amount of MP with the hope that the gentleman get a significant buff. OK, sort of a lie, I might break down and buy a xin hua system for shield grem if it seems like fun, but I haven't decided. But holding off for a gentleman buff seems reasonable anyway.

I already have all the four gentlemen so I should be set for that. Only MP offerings worth picking up that I don't have are Eldora, Shiva Dragon, Neptune Dragon, and of course Lheradra and RMyr. I might go back into MP farm mode just to build up my alt's MP stash. It's easier now that my alt has ALB and red huntress and I don't need to make jank farm teams.

Aesnath

Hey, Gremory evo is up. Gotta wait until Friday to get the necessary evo mats.

Also, OSC feels a bit easier than the last one. Dath for the win!

Bladelaw

Red Myr is fun and Red Ney hits like a goddamn freight train. I need 10 seconds to cross +7c a board if it's possible. I have a solid base to the team but I'm waffling on the utility slots.

Currently running:
RMyr (urd), Glavenus (Kiriko Another), Red Ney (Urd), Awoken Inahime, Awoken Yamato (Sanada).

I'm thinking of swapping Yamato for Xiahou Dun and running the HP badge over the TE one, and I'm not sure what to inherit on Inahime outside of A3 which will always be some fujin-like.

I feel like Ney, Glavenus, and Inahime are must haves on my team (TE, Active bind clear, FUA, and massive damage). But I'm open to other ideas.

Hey, Gremory evo is up. Gotta wait until Friday to get the necessary evo mats.

Also, OSC feels a bit easier than the last one. Dath for the win!

Which version should I go with? Don’t really run Grem as a lead anymore but I do put her in as a sub for DAthena most of the time.

Aesnath

Which version should I go with? Don’t really run Grem as a lead anymore but I do put her in as a sub for DAthena most of the time.

I believe the D/G is probably better as a sub overall, but, for Dath specifically, you really lose out on some RCV, which can be an issue, depending on your other subs.

As for lead potential, most people seem to prefer the D/G, due to higher damage and (I think) the ability to run pixel cecil. Although, D/x is pretty tanky and still can use a few key subs such as Xin Hua and Anaphon.

Neither suck, exactly; neither are great either. D/G is ranked near the bottom of the meta lists in JP, but she is on there.

Bladelaw

fuck hamal

I can put up a color void monster inherit if you think it'll help. That's my plan.

Evo progress:
Both Paimons made
Both Fenrirs made (LOL)
God wrecker Viz made
Revo Thor added to the maybe list (have the mats and XP but not sure if it's worth it yet)
Red Athena almost done (just need her final form)

L/B Paimon goes on my Ameno/Arondight team
The fenrirs are keeping each other company
Viz is for anytime gods need to go away
Red Athena is more for novelty than anything.

b33r

I made my Paimon the light version for the FUA and massive hit points, will help my Ameno team immensely. In the process off making an awoken DQXQ for recovery on that team.

Ran OSC with Anublos and had over 15s move time. Over 30s after Titania was glorious. :D

Should have ran Pixel Cecil instead of Momiji because there were multiple void shields and no resolves. Oh well. Another GaiaDra in the bag.

EDIT:

How do you deal with Hera dragon without Fujin?

My team would probably be:
Anubis - Fujin
Momiji - Not sure, don't have a dupe. Maybe Cecil since my team will be mostly light and dark
Rindra - Indra
R Yomi - R Yomi
Pixel Light Cecil with dragon killers - Sheena?
Diablos - Fujin

Seems super fun since I love 7x6, especially with 14s move time. I'd have to tear apart the assists for some other teams tho, but that's not that big of a hassle.

EDIT: Ooooo wait, I could use Yuna in place of RIndra. More TE and 2x 7c so she'll hit like a truck. How much do you survive DQ Hera by? She's about 3500 HP under RIndra.
After a couple tweaks I have made this team and I cleared A3 first try. I'm so pumped! I love DAth but getting by some of the radars was a pain and so frustrating to choke at the finish line. Now with Cecil I can just blow them up.

Here's the current team, assists, and latents:

Anubis (Fujin), move time
Momiji (Pixel Light Cecil), 4 dark resit, 1 water resist
Yuna (+297 RIndra), move time
RYomi (AYomi), god killer x2, SBR
Pixel Light Cecil (Light Jorm), dark resist, dragon killer x2
Diablos (+297 Fujin), machine killer x2, SBR

I forgot to put killers on Cecil at first and had dark resists, which would allow me to tank DQ Hera for sure but I haven't done the math for just 5% since adding the killers. I'm pretty sure if it's not enough already I can max lvl the assists and even +297 them to eek out a bit more HP. So happy I can use Yuna over RIndra as well. I had to tear apart my DAth and BHunter teams' assists but it's ok. Over 15s move time on 7x6 and can't really be orb trolled because every board kills when you fully match it.

Bladelaw

Ran OSC with Anublos and had over 15s move time. Over 30s after Titania was glorious. :D

Should have ran Pixel Cecil instead of Momiji because there were multiple void shields and no resolves. Oh well. Another GaiaDra in the bag.

EDIT:

After a couple tweaks I have made this team and I cleared A3 first try. I'm so pumped! I love DAth but getting by some of the radars was a pain and so frustrating to choke at the finish line. Now with Cecil I can just blow them up.

Here's the current team, assists, and latents:

Anubis (Fujin), move time
Momiji (Pixel Light Cecil), 4 dark resit, 1 water resist
Yuna (+297 RIndra), move time
RYomi (AYomi), god killer x2, SBR
Pixel Light Cecil (Light Jorm), dark resist, dragon killer x2
Diablos (+297 Fujin), machine killer x2, SBR

I forgot to put killers on Cecil at first and had dark resists, which would allow me to tank DQ Hera for sure but I haven't done the math for just 5% since adding the killers. I'm pretty sure if it's not enough already I can max lvl the assists and even +297 them to eek out a bit more HP. So happy I can use Yuna over RIndra as well. I had to tear apart my DAth and BHunter teams' assists but it's ok. Over 15s move time on 7x6 and can't really be orb trolled because every board kills when you fully match it.

Congrats! I too found Dath not terribly consistent on Radars (Noah causing me the most problems). Glad you found something that worked!

I finished Red Athena (RIP Flampys) and played around a bit with her. I really dislike leads without built in TE either as awakenings or in their leaderskill. RAth follows the trend. It doesn't take much to get her to hit hard but the lack of TE makes clearing boards a pain. Also my favorite red bind clear (Awoken Inahime) doesn't fit too well. I'm thinking something like Rath (Uruka), Lead Tsubaki (Kenshin), Revo Shiva (Spike), Red Ney (Azathoth), Glavenus (Indra), Rath (delay)

She needs a lot of utility to really get the most out of her. Subs need TE, you need 1 bind clear, a shield, room for Fujin-likes (ideally 2 for A3) and a board change for beelz. You can run FUA Paimon, Urd, or Glavenus as counters to resolve enemies.

What are the good red bind clears? Awoken Inahime, Coloring book Sakuya, Red Riding Hood, Fire Dragon Swordsman, Red Guan Yu... is that it?

Aesnath

D/x Grem is in slot one, if anyone is interested. I think I'm going to try to beat A3 with Grem. It will be tough, but I want to give it a shot.

Silent_Z

What are the good red bind clears? Awoken Inahime, Coloring book Sakuya, Red Riding Hood, Fire Dragon Swordsman, Red Guan Yu... is that it?

Revo Uzume isn't bad; I use her for bind clear on Ilm/Ilmina. Quick-ish cooldown, 7C, R/L attributes. No SBR though, might be problematic if you're running dual red Athena

Bladelaw

Revo Uzume isn't bad; I use her for bind clear on Ilm/Ilmina. Quick-ish cooldown, 7C, R/L attributes. No SBR though, might be problematic if you're running dual red Athena

She's not a bad choice. Better stats than RGY, worse active but for Arena 3 bind clear isn't essential beyond the early stages. The lack of SBR is a problem and I'm not sure if I can solve that. Revo Horus and R/R Rozuel are the only ones I can think of that'd be worth putting on the team and with Ame no Uzume I'd need both instead of one. This is doable but I'd be sacrificing even more TE and I'm not sure the extra stats are worth the trade off.

Current plan is: Red Athena(Fujin), Revo Horus(Pixel Onion Knight), RGY(Facet), Glavenus (Fujin), Revo Shiva (Kiriko Another), Red Athena (Shield)

No pixel for easy radars could be a problem especially for Rath since they have dragon killers. Gaia, Shiva, and Hera dragon shouldn't be too bad but Zeus and Noah are potential problems. Zeus I would need to very carefully plan damage which skyfall could wreck. Noah will either be a stall fest or a big risk depending on how the bind work out. I don't know that I'd invest dragon killers in the team but I'll see how it plays out a few times to make the call.

Beat the OSC for the first time (stoneless).

Used a Ameno/Ameno team. No inherits, but both paimon evolution. That FUA is strong.

Team was Ameno / L/X Paimon / L/B Paimon / DQXQ / Pixel Cecil / Ameno.

Got to the end to face Zeus Dragon and I didn't know if my pixel Cecil could oneshot him as he doesn't have any killers.

3x3 blob + TPA was enough to oneshot.

So happy. And the gift monster should make a nice inherit.

Aesnath

Playing through the earlier Oct dungeons using shield Gremory to relearn the team before trying something tough. It feels kinda legit. 39k HP with a 75% shield means you live through a lot of stuff and 144x with a row does pretty nice damage. Still have to stall to manage actives, but it feels pretty solid.

Bladelaw

Is there a well regarded team(s) for Bhunter coliseum? I'm looking to clear with my alt (double the parts makes for easier trades).

Main would run something like
Bhunter (Mercurio the blue wise dragon)
Amatsu (Pixel Y'shtola)
Prompto (3x machine killers)
Revo Isis (Gungnir)
Beach Tachibana (Tachibana Ginichio)

Alt would run
Bhunter (Famiel)
Yuna (RKush)
FUA Paimon (Pixel Tidus)
Revo Isis (Gungnir)
Barbarossa (ROrochi)

Jagernaut

Completed the One Shot Challenge on the last day with D Athena. The boss was Hephaestus Dragon and I forgot about the 15 turn skill delay. I had to beat him with no skills, took 2 stones to continue after dying to finish him off. Got 1 stone back so 1 stone was worth it for Light Jormungandr.

Aesnath

Hey, looks like we will get halloween in time for the holiday. They are just holding the new awakenings off of their relevant cards until we get the required updates. Not a bad compromise.

Kinda wish that HREM looked better, or that some of the 6* I drew last year got anything at all, but whatever. Eventually Roots and H.Sonia Gran will make an interesting 1.5/210/1.5 lead for rainbow dragons. Verdandi is a great sub and a 400x cross lead at full HP (doesn't sound too doable to me though...). Nene is odd, as I think she is NA's first dark FUA card, BUT, she gets FUA2, which means she won't have it for a while--Kaminisubi and/or cotton could still happen before she gets it.

I sort of feel like they hate seasonals.

Are either of the new 750k mp cards worth buying?

Depends on what you want to do. The impressions I have from friends who have red myr is that it is a lot of fun if you can do it. L.Heradra is more of an ease-of-use kinda lead. It also doesn't sound like either is going push you much past where you can get with Dath or Ra Dragon.

Personally, I would bet that red myr is marginally better than the others IF you both have a great team AND you can reliably pull off the 7c with the cross. I've heard of people doing it with Diabolos for easier use, but then you miss out on both the full shield and the full damage (which is starting to feel a bit middle-of-the-road).

Also: I really like using both your dark athena and ra dragon in my friend list.

Personally, I would bet that red myr is marginally better than the others IF you both have a great team AND you can reliably pull off the 7c with the cross. I've heard of people doing it with Diabolos for easier use, but then you miss out on both the full shield and the full damage (which is starting to feel a bit middle-of-the-road).
Not sure if I'm going to get RMyr but pairing with Daiblos seems like the superior option. It's going to be a struggle to get a cross + 7c on a normal board all the time so the full multiplier won't always be available anyway. Plus all the extra combos you will be able to make on 7x6 will probably make up for much of the multiplier loss. Anublos is only 80x without a skill use and this clears a lot of stuff on it's own so RMyrblos's 96x should do fine, especially with prime 7c subs like Skuld, Ney, and Yuna.

Unless my math is wrong, the shield with Diablos is 62.5, which is still pretty high.

Aesnath

Not sure if I'm going to get RMyr but pairing with Daiblos seems like the superior option. It's going to be a struggle to get a cross + 7c on a normal board all the time so the full multiplier won't always be available anyway. Plus all the extra combos you will be able to make on 7x6 will probably make up for much of the multiplier loss. Anublos is only 80x without a skill use and this clears a lot of stuff on it's own so RMyrblos's 96x should do fine, especially with prime 7c subs like Skuld, Ney, and Yuna.

Unless my math is wrong, the shield with Diablos is 62.5, which is still pretty high.

I guess, but Anublos always has the opportunity for that 225x damage with the skill use, and damage is becoming more of an issue as we go along. The 62.5 shield is pretty high, but having to stake most of your damage on a heart cross is a pretty big difference.

Again, I'm not saying it is bad, but it really is a lot more limited than some of the hype seems to suggest. It does seem like a fun playstyle and I bet it can conquer a lot of content. I think it is just hard to get around the ideas that A: heartcrosses are inherently orb hungry, B: the nature of heartcrosses limits the amount of combos you can make on any size board (note, I'm just saying that you'll have less combos, not that you can't activate), and C: even under ideal circumstances 144x is starting to feel a bit limiting. I suspect that with other 7c and TPA subs (like ney), myr will get there with damage, but you do need those subs. I guess it just feels like a lot has to go right for her to get there, and the upper end of the meta is about absurd damage with little to no defensive considerations.

I actually think we'll really see her worth once Rii gets over here. With full damage and shield on a 7x6, it starts to look like a better value proposition. Myr's skill is also not too long of a cooldown, which means stalling won't be too bad. Sure, the cross-damage leads benefit more from it, but, outside of diara, none of them have the survivability that red myr does.

I've given it a lot of thought because I like heartcross, I'd love to get her, but, even not counting my crappy combo skills, I don't think it would make a bunch of sense.

b33r

So I made Anubis and messed around with him paired with Diablos. Is a fun strong team, arena 1 was pretty easy, but would not want to farm it with that team due to effort. Ameno and Aizen teams are way easier. I'm sure for certain content and the versatility of subs, that the pairing will help me down the line though.

b33r

There is a new site upcoming from the ashes of all this, not naming it due to bans already, but I have hope. Hope we can continue this there, farewell all, it's been fun.

Quantum

haven't posted for awhile (I've been playing way too much destiny 2)

I've been logging daily and rolling - haven't gotten anything great lately

as it seems Neogaf is tearing itself apart right now, I thought I'd say it was a pleasure being part of this thread for so log, and thanks for all the help and informative posts.

as it seems Neogaf is tearing itself apart right now, I thought I'd say it was a pleasure being part of this thread for so log, and thanks for all the help and informative posts.

Same. It was a pleasure sharing my awful pulls and subsequent anger with you all every godfest. Much love.

Jagernaut

I'm still going to post here, and I can also be reached on Discord @ Jagernaut#7086.

Anyone done October C8? It's the only one I have left to complete.

Bladelaw

I'll be available on discord and ill answer any questions I can or put up leads folks need. I'm on most of the PAD discord channels too.

With any luck I'll be able to share my dragonbound rem salt with you all.

Bladelaw

I'm still going to post here, and I can also be reached on Discord @ Jagernaut#7086.

It's not too bad with anublos if you have the utility to cover each floor.
Floor 1 is an hp check if you can't avoid matching dark
Floor 2 bring a refresh
Floor 3 bring FUA
Floor 4 just hit hard. Use a buff the previous turn to avoid the mortal poisons if you need to.
Floor 5, eat the preemptive and smash
Floor 6, pop a board change and combo hard.

My team:
Anubis, Amatsu, l/r keiji, Diao Chan, Diao Chan, Diablos

A Diao can be momiji or paimon over Amatsu, and Yuna or bhunter can cover blue.

Aesnath

Guess it's time to peace out from GAF huh

it's been real

go msg me ingame if you wanna get me on a discord or something

CRAP!

Hope to see most of you in the PAD reddit discord. It's been fun.

haven't posted for awhile (I've been playing way too much destiny 2)

I've been logging daily and rolling - haven't gotten anything great lately

Same. It was a pleasure sharing my awful pulls and subsequent anger with you all every godfest. Much love.

I loved living vicariously through everyone's pulls. I only pull with free stones. And it's either trash or more Ronove haha.

Look up resetera, I hope it's good.

Bah, I really am going to have to break down and look into discord, aren't I? This thread is one of my favorite parts of the internet and helps me get through the work day.

Yeah...I'm still making up my mind about sticking around or not. I'm conflicted, I don't like supporting the owner's BS, but...Gaf is a big part of my internet life. I'm hoping he takes better actions to help the site (like, by stepping away).

As for C8--very doable with Dark athena and a full poison block team. If you can block poison, the floor isn't too bad.

I'll be available on discord and ill answer any questions I can or put up leads folks need. I'm on most of the PAD discord channels too.

With any luck I'll be able to share my dragonbound rem salt with you all.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, PM me or I'm on discord Yami4ct#8168 and I'm in the reddit servers

Discord... Let's all check out this "other site" as well.

Why don't we just stay here?

Moral issues around supporting someone (even indirectly), who, at the very least, has a questionable history in regard to women. I'm also, personally, worried that we are no longer going to have a place to discuss the intersection of political issues and games, without being shouted down by those who think such discussions don't belong here.

Bladelaw

Yeah...I'm still making up my mind about sticking around or not. I'm conflicted, I don't like supporting the owner's BS, but...Gaf is a big part of my internet life. I'm hoping he takes better actions to help the site (like, by stepping away).

Same, it's the reason I post so much. Boring days at work and theory crafting is fun. No one local plays so you folks are the best to talk things over and work things out.

Jagernaut

It's not too bad with anublos if you have the utility to cover each floor.
Floor 1 is an hp check if you can't avoid matching dark
Floor 2 bring a refresh
Floor 3 bring FUA
Floor 4 just hit hard. Use a buff the previous turn to avoid the mortal poisons if you need to.
Floor 5, eat the preemptive and smash
Floor 6, pop a board change and combo hard.

My team:
Anubis, Amatsu, l/r keiji, Diao Chan, Diao Chan, Diablos

A Diao can be momiji or paimon over Amatsu, and Yuna or bhunter can cover blue.

I just got Anubis recently and hypered him so I'll give Anubis/Diablos a shot. I'm thinking about this team:

Anubis
L/R Keiji
Momiji
Raijin - for orb locks since I don't have Diao Chan
Blue Hunter with Nene inherit - not sure about this slot since Raijin covers blue.
Diablos

This is single player so I can equip time badge.

Bladelaw

I just got Anubis recently and hypered him so I'll give Anubis/Diablos a shot. I'm thinking about this team:

Anubis
L/R Keiji
Momiji
Raijin - for orb locks since I don't have Diao Chan
Blue Hunter with Nene inherit - not sure about this slot since Raijin covers blue.
Diablos

This is single player so I can equip time badge.

That should work. Be careful stalling up Nene, there aren't a lot of safe places for more than a turn or so. Even still BHunters+1 should be enough on the final board if Raijin's available.

How are folks doing on the Cloud City challenge? I got through it yesterday. The 8th and 9th floor's were the worst for me. The final floor isn't as bad as it looks at first. Like the other challenges of this nature it felt more like a team building exercise than a skill check for the most part (though I'm sure skill opens up more teams, but I'm bad). Meri, Dmeta, and Pixel Seph were my MVP's for this set.

On the no leader skill dungeon I'd recommend just stacking prongs and killers and make sure you can heal if you need to stall skills up, a burst for the end makes it trivial if you can get one ready.

No awakenings was tough since you still needed a ton of damage so Dmeta did the trick, especially since you eat a preemptive right away. Also bring a true damage for floor 2 since you're not cracking 30 million def without a burst or awakenings. Leader bind immune badge means you can coast floor 3, or stall it out, both methods work. /you can stall out Minerva's combo shield too if you don't get screwed on hearts then smash her when it's gone. The last floor, a Haku-->Akechi-->Okuni bomb took care of Shedar.

Top Bottom