• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Absol

Positive Seller feedback for Supa Necta

Sold me a copy Magic Knight Rayearth for the Saturn. Shipped the game securely and really great communication. My kidney is up for offer if you want it in the future!

Positive Seller Feedback for Ultimadrago
First face to face sell I've done here and it went smoothly. Item was as described and in great condition.

Positive Seller feedback for Supa Necta

Sold me a copy Magic Knight Rayearth for the Saturn. Shipped the game securely and really great communication. My kidney is up for offer if you want it in the future!

Ha!

Positive buyer feedback for Absol. A pleasure to deal with.

mjp2417

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for Stupid Sexy Flanders. Great price and fast, easy, pleasant transaction on a Wasteland 2 code.

data

Forgot to do this.

Positive Seller Feedback for LQX

Quick and easy, he went first. Traded Hammerwatch for Dropsy

Positive seller feedback for Rrang129. Bought a surface pro 4. Was able to work out a comfortable payment method. Would definitely buy from again.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Positive Seller feedback for Bungie's. Sold me a iTunes code and was super fast and great to communicate with. Thanks again.

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for Hex and TURBO1112. Thank you both.

Also, a big thank you to Cloggerdude and any others for their hard work of maintaining the feedback list.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive buyer feedback for nguyen704.

Top Bottom