• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

rugioh

Banned
hit LEM last night, finally got back to my old rank before the great derank shift (immediately lost 2 bad games though lol, barely hanging on)

now to beat it :D

Are you EU or US? Lemme join the dota2 stack if you are US, just got my LEM back

cHinzo

bGc9ydl.jpg

No losses in my match history and ranked up to Supreme on my smurf. :D

rugioh

Banned
Maybe if you played on it. Don't get how people get so scared of soloQ. These games are so relaxing man.

I could understand if you played mid or b solo d2. Playing long or catwalk solo in MM is so frustrating because of the slow rotation time if they storm B

cHinzo

I could understand if you played mid or b solo d2. Playing long or catwalk solo in MM is so frustrating because of the slow rotation time if they storm B
I like to play everywhere on A and switch it up every couple of rounds to keep things unpredictable. Mid AWP is what I practice every game during the warming up, so that's nice to play too during the regular game if the money allows it. Also fun to peek long with a good spawn or hold A from car with the AWP. B site is the most fun site to retake, but boring to hold, so I prefer avoiding playing on it, since there is such a limited amount of things you can do.

On A you can sit in pit at long, hold the corner, stay behind either one of the doors and listen for steps at upper mid or short. At short you can go for an early push to upper mid, stay back and check lower and wait for the cat guy, stay at the stairs, play behind the bricks, sit all the way back at ramp or play goose if you have someone playing ramp or car with 3 A. Lots of times you can also help mid out by playing either CT or behind the double doors.

B is either you sit in site and watch tunnel, rush tunnel or help out mid. Kinda boring.

baby

why isnt there a system in this game where if its 15-15 the game flips a coin for t and ct and 1 round is played

Thanks for all your help too.

I'm an idiot - even though my autoexec file had a .cfg at the end of it, it was still a txt file and not a cfg file. That was why the game wasn't recognising it.

I can't believe it was as simple as that.

nah ur not an idiot. common mistake.

Hixx

guess we'll start hearing about the "shuffles" soon

fyi: Hixx's Acquaintances looking for 1x AWP, 2x MOTHERFUCKER WHO KNOWS SMOKES, 1x bomb bitch who won't leave the bomb in spawn, 1x ego stroker

baby

guess we'll start hearing about the "shuffles" soon

fyi: Hixx's Acquaintances looking for 1x AWP, 2x MOTHERFUCKER WHO KNOWS SMOKES, 1x bomb bitch who won't leave the bomb in spawn, 1x ego stroker

if theres a smoke you need me to know im very talented at using the search feature of youtube

Hixx

Smaller tournaments are going to become much less lucrative now then.

And I knew that Heroin guy was cheating. Dude prefired all the time, but he was absolutely shit at the game.

Iorv3th

Just had a strange overwatch. A guy was playing somewhat poorly but then started spawning on b site as ct on inferno. Like spawned not at CT but in fountain and was able to rush banana really quickly. Then preceded to spin bot in ct spawn after failing to get a single kill twice.

Hixx

Because on T side, trying to get into a bomb site as a team is like 4 players doing this:

Snappin+2.gif

On CT side people can't resist peeking. I'd say in 75% of our CT rounds one of us dies first. And probably within the first 20 seconds of a round.

cHinzo

You all need some Dust2 in your lives.

Srsly though, CT is mostly about getting in a good position and T side can be rough if the enemy got a site on lockdown, but usually it's all about that trading. Try to move around the map in pairs of two? :D If nothing helps u just need some retard to just rush and hope he can open up a site with a kill lol.

Ludono

Because on T side, trying to get into a bomb site as a team is like 4 players doing this:

On CT side people can't resist peeking. I'd say in 75% of our CT rounds one of us dies first. And probably within the first 20 seconds of a round.

Hmm, while our communication is fine in terms of calls we really don't communicate with buys or when coordinating strats. Too often we have 3 people who think they're KennyS and buying AWPs when we only need, say, 1. Or if we call a strat and one person (or more) goes rogue. A lot of the time we also have massive tilting going on because of simple shit, and then people stop talking or just give up in general.

Not saying I'm not guilty of this stuff but it's just general stuff I've observed.

baby

Just had a strange overwatch. A guy was playing somewhat poorly but then started spawning on b site as ct on inferno. Like spawned not at CT but in fountain and was able to rush banana really quickly. Then preceded to spin bot in ct spawn after failing to get a single kill twice.

the spawning on b site thing was an exploit posted to reddit a while ago or something i think

JDB

Banned
I still don't understand how Virtus.Kinguin.CSGOBetting managed to get demoted to premiere in the first place.

baby

I still don't understand how Virtus.Kinguin.CSGOBetting managed to get demoted to premiere in the first place.

they either sucked or didnt take the league seriously and won exactly 1 game in the regular season

also they dont show the running results after you vote, ripe for the rigging lmfao

Top Bottom