• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Ludono

Saw the most interesting smoke execute on B site Overpass today O_O

4BBA78E1227092D0875D46B88932E39950A7DDCC

frbrr

new patch!

New accuracy recovery method and new recovery rates for the M4A1-S, M4A4, and AK-47. See details HERE.

Increased fidelity of firing sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto, and Dual Berettas.
Added unique reload and distant sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, and Dual Berettas.

baby

"I'm used to it!!"
"I actually play better when I see less"
"lmao if all of fnatic uses 4:3 its the best ur fuckin dumb shroud fan"

"anything over 1024 and this shitty game overheats my laptop and i have to play at 30 fps and no i cant afford a desktop"

Hixx

0 kills on Cobble after 9 rounds ;p

SlothSquadron: Jumping Accuracy Increased

JUST WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR LAST NIGHT

Hixx

Apparently it was an oversight.

I mean, it's only been 8/9 months since they last tried to change it, I'm sure they were just in a hurry.

Good for them. They needed another playmaker.
They've been just a really, really solid team for ages now and besides Guardian you barely could get the impression that anyone could step up and take games over.
Flamie and Seized are 2 incredibly steady players that do their jobs but mostly would shine on CT sides.
Simple can fuck shit up on the offensive.

Hixx

When you win Dust 2 and Nuke, some shit is up.

Maybe it was the team harmony. Apart from confy tk'ing again.

frbrr

windows 10 anniversary update rocks

30fps because of some shitty xbox app and they moved the taskbar clock (who knew it was in the wrong place these last 20+ years of windows)

cHinzo

I'm just happy for getting more than 10 frags. 😂

Btw I would say we would win every game when Ludono gets more than 6 frags on CT. :>

Nah dude you're fine, like me you start off a big a weak and end strong :D

Whenever we win the pistol, I'll just get half my kills for the whole match in the next two rounds lmao. Then I just wait for the Hixx and Vinka carry, while running through mollies and getting on Vinka's nerves.

Hixx

Christ I hope No Man's Sky is at least not utterly shit so I can not play this for a few days.

Unless Royal Mail let me down. Then I will kill myself.

cHinzo

Christ I hope No Man's Sky is at least not utterly shit so I can not play this for a few days.

Unless Royal Mail let me down. Then I will kill myself.
No Man's Sky not on PC? 😂 Imma get that one on sale, looked kinda boring from what I've seen on Twitch.

That glorious non-prime match.
Srsly, games against those 90 hours accounts are so much harder than Prime games somehow. :^)

ironmang

First time playing MM solo in more than a year and wow, this is awful. Soon as you say anything that's not completely positive like "make some calls ffs" then that guy and anybody he's grouped with will follow you around non stop blocking and shooting you. How does anybody deal with this shit? ESEA 10000% worth the fee lol.

First time playing MM solo in more than a year and wow, this is awful. Soon as you say anything that's not completely positive like "make some calls ffs" then that guy and anybody he's grouped with will follow you around non stop blocking and shooting you. How does anybody deal with this shit? ESEA 10000% worth the fee lol.

While i agree that it can be annoying, I think it challenges me to be a better person and more in control of my tone and wording while under emotional stress.

However, I usually don't want to go through those sorts of life lessons while gaming so I play infrequently. Prime has proven a better experience in general though.

Top Bottom