• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

I thought halogaf was dad a long time ago /s

but amazing work on the OT and in time for everybody to start getting hyped for the new content drop. I know there wasn't any teases on new updates but I can still dream we will get a legendary or ultra rare tier of the wasp. vehicle is so much fun to use and can be deadly as hell if the other team isn't working to take it down.

Also in another note anybody at 343 pls make a variant of the scanner helmet (or what some people call the vhs helmet) still stands as my favorite helmet in the new series and a shame it's only got the one helmet and no variant.

Glass

How do you check whether you have Windows 10 Anniversary or not? Under the update section it just says 'Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, ‏‎7:44 PM'

-Ryn

Banned
Nice new thread dude

wake-me-up-halo.gif

#butts

BizzyBum

How do you check whether you have Windows 10 Anniversary or not? Under the update section it just says 'Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, ‏‎7:44 PM'

You should be able to force it. Update 1607 but it's been updated since then so it's probably a different number now.

I'm so hesitant to update because when it first came out I updated and it completely broke my PC so I had to do a roll back.

Fuchsdh

You should be able to force it. Update 1607.

I'm so hesitent to update because when it first came out I updated and it completely broke my PC so I had to do a roll back.

It's also worth noting I'm fairly certain I was on 1607 and still had updates to add, and thus Forge wouldn't install.

belushy

Banned
Just had to do it while I was at work so I couldn't be on the first page. AAAAAH

Just kidding looks great dany. Looking forward to another 400 pages of "fun"

edit:

Man the screenshot feature for Forge now is so awesome. Love that we'll be able to see what the fuck we are downloading.

Fuchsdh

The last BC stability and performance update seemed like it was for Forza Horizon, but it's probably worth trying Reach again and seeing if it's better.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
That Sony conference did not go the way I expected it to.

Glad they had the COURAGE to eliminate 4k Blu Ray.

TCKaos

Oh shit. Wall of shame, eh? It's been a while.

#WeBack

No real trend in the graph (unfortunately)...

If I had infinite time I'd grab everyone else's data too (or at least everyone in the company). Also, the games played is the number of games played while OT4 was active, if you couldn't tell. So from April 7th to today.

With more data I'd like to see what trends occur. I was expecting that the more a player posted the less they would play, or something along those lines. If I actually knew how to program or how to understand the API I'd just throw something together for this specific purpose. Make a HaloGAF tier list or something.

If I had infinite time I'd grab everyone else's data too (or at least everyone in the company). Also, the games played is the number of games played while OT4 was active, if you couldn't tell. So from April 7th to today.

With more data I'd like to see what trends occur. I was expecting that the more a player posted the less they would play, or something along those lines. If I actually knew how to program or how to understand the API I'd just throw something together for this specific purpose. Make a HaloGAF tier list or something.

What kind of tier list?
Racios of posts/games played?

That Sony conference did not go the way I expected it to.

Glad they had the COURAGE to eliminate 4k Blu Ray.
I thought it was disappointing. The Scorpio seems to be heading in a direction better suited towards my interests with its substantial power increase, or so I hope lol. I'm not really against what the PS4 Pro is doing, but it just feels unnecessary.

I thought it was disappointing. The Scorpio seems to be heading in a direction better suited towards my interests with its substantial power increase, or so I hope lol. I'm not really against what the PS4 Pro is doing, but it just feels unnecessary.

That's the thing. It's just a small bump up. Granted, the price matches that, but they still made some odd decisions. Like no 4K Blu Ray support? Wat?

I only played 98 arena games since April. Funny right before that I play arena like a religion and despise warzone like a plague. Then I realized playing solo in arena sucks balls.

Defect

Scorpio going to wreck some dreams.

Akai__

ExWife and me rocking the charts.

Wished I could have played in August, but I was so busy and friends were on vacation. I pretty much only played some social and finished my 10 placement matches in Team Doubles.

Fuchsdh

PlayStation was never going to do much to convince me to switch (at the end of the day Halo still is enough of a draw I'm sticking with MS, unless the third-party lineup reached Wii-U levels of dumpster supporter) but yeah, it was a really weird conference, especially right after the Apple one—whatever you think about Apple or its products, it was filled with people who were excited to be there. The Sony conference was aping Apple's style but did it was really poor speakers for that kind of event. It was so sedate it felt like a closed press briefing, not something you stream.

We'll see if Scorpio convinces me to upgrade at full price, otherwise I'll probably be hanging on to my OG for another year or two. I'm still going to be gaming on my computer so 4K gaming isn't a huge draw until I get a another 4K panel, prolly.

I'm utterly abysmal at Halo 5 on PC, haha. The lack of triggers for throwing grenades and scoping on a stick messes with me badly.

And my tilde key still doesn't work so I can't exit monitor mode. Drat.

Top Bottom