• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Arrrammis

Ayyy, finally got my first god lead! First multi got me INT Golden Freeza (dupe), second got me STR SSj3 Vegeta and STR Omega Shenron! Now, if only I had GT cards...

Yes, and optimising spending currency and such.

Well, there's a rerolling guide in the OP. But in terms of when to do so... you'd probably want to wait for a banner that features multiple dokkanable units on top of having a "pull 3 multis get one free" type situation. This is usually in conjunction with high login stone bonuses so at the very least you can use 50 dragon stones right out the gate to do a multi.

I'd argue the next best time to do this would be at the beginning of April when the 150m Global download event kicks in. I'm guessing that's when Goku Black Rose and Vegito Blue come in as well.

No Omega Shenron but I did get the GOAT Shenron

screenshot_20170215-02trpz.png

With him, this is how my AGL team looks like. If only Golden Frieza also had Shocking Speed, my team would be SAing all day.

screenshot_20170215-0g6ork.png

Also I think I dokkan like 5 characters so far in JPN Dokkan lol. SSJ4 Goku brute forcing through pretty much all of the dokkan events.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Once again, after the high of pulling a card comes the low of waiting for 50 goddamn stamina to refill.

I have like 1000 stamina worth of shit I have to do. 10 more Gogeta runs, then 11 Omega runs, then 7 Vegeta runs then 3 Broly runs.

It's gonna be a rough few days.

LNBL

Woop Ticket banner! Makes it worth sticking with your original account instead of rerolling. April still feels ages away though.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can we maybe not post the 20MB gif on the slowest webhost possible? :D

---

Farmed my 77 medals, had 16 DS left, figured I would do three more singles to get one of the other dragons...
...I'm so sorry.

jryeje29

100 stones and two multis later all I got from the Omega banner so far was the new SS3 kid Goku , one pull was straight dank and was all Rs and one SR , they really need to remove Rs from paid summons.... I'm really debating buying the stones on sale

Meneses

wtf I hate you :(

Nah, I don't.

I did my last pull because i'm dumb and have no self control and got 2 dupe Oceanus plus a bunch of instant Baba Points.

That'll teach me.
No it won't.

edit: Rs definitely feel a lot more common in this banner.

jryeje29

Yeah, R's still being around on these banners is ridiculous, SR should be minimum.

Not only are R's useless in terms of fighting these days but they also aren't worth squat as baba points or only worth 5% or for SA training on the rare occasion the card has the same name. They need to stay on the friend summon banner only and even that system needs to be revamped in my opinion.

Kirie

Amazing OP <3

Haven't had too much time to play recently, but still trying to log in daily and hoard as many stones as I can for the upcoming banners. So tempting to pull but I know I'd definitely regret it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I love how we are complaining about R's during the one banner where people are actively pulling for an R

(not disagreeing at all with you guys, it's just kind of a hoot)

Wish me luck on my pulls GAF. Here goes something with these 50 stones!

I predict some form of Vegeta.

I love how we are complaining about R's during the one banner where people are actively pulling for an R

(not disagreeing at all with you guys, it's just kind of a hoot)

I predict some form of Vegeta.

WTF You were right I got SSJ3 Vegeta GT LOL. Even got SSJ3 animation but 7 Rs, 2 SRs and the Vegeta LOL

Insult was getting Rage Shenron instead of Oceanus as my R.

Edit: Decided to just use up the rest in a fit of rage and ended up getting Omega on the 6th single!!! LOL

Arrrammis

Mono INT works for Omega Shenron, but man does it take a long time. I'm tempted to try mono-STR with undokkan'd Omega Shenron as a leader...

Lagamorph

I want to get my new Agi SSJ3 GT Goku leveled and awoken before I try my agi team on the Shenron dokkan event, but I am so low items/units/friend points. What a pain in the dick.
Yeah I've got pretty much no high tier AGL training items left for my GT SSJ3 Goku. Will have to just throw tons of friend summon trash and low tier items at him.

I need Buu and FP Frieza to come back already... I'm guessing they'll show up when Black does?
I need the Full power Frieza event back too. Don't think I've ever seen it since the first time it happened on global. I got the PHY Frieza but couldn't get the medals at the time to Dokkan him.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Did two Multi-Summons (decided that was going to be my limit).

First one had the PHY SSB Goku SSR. Random, but I like SSR's so I'll take it.
Second one netted me both Omega Shenron and AGL SSJ3 Goku (GT)! I've been incredibly lucky with this re-rolled account, now having SSBKK Goku, Godtenks, Buuhand, and Omega Shenron. Considering my best pre-re-roll card was PHY SSJ Bardock... I'm really loving it.

However, I'm also finding the Shenron event impossible. What team are people using to get through that content? I'm guessing the AGL Super Vegito teams are doing well enough?

Aiii

So not worth it
Mono INT works for Omega Shenron, but man does it take a long time. I'm tempted to try mono-STR with undokkan'd Omega Shenron as a leader...

If you friend me I have my Omega dokkan'd at SA5 so you can see if that helps, in the quote:

Now that I have SSJ3 Vegeta GT I can probably run mono STR and win the battle using the 2 of them to blanket Omega with beams lol. Also have that tournament GT SSJ Goku so thats another GT Link. One of the few times I wish I had Majuub lol.

Anoregon

This AGI team should work for Omega, right?

Super Vegito Lead
Oceanus Shenron
SSJ3 GT Goku (GT link with above)
Whis (shocking speed + stun)
Leaping ever Higher SS Goku (stun, decent links)
SSB Vegeta or Future Android 18 (phys to agi orb changing is nice)
Friend SV

Can we maybe not post the 20MB gif on the slowest webhost possible? :D

---

Farmed my 77 medals, had 16 DS left, figured I would do three more singles to get one of the other dragons...

...I'm so sorry.

Only when you stop summoning the top tier cards. :3

Ok so I play dokkan battle mostly by getting the daily login and then not doing much as I felt a little burned out, but I had 54 stones and tried a 10 pull as my cousin asked me to, I got omega shinron and ssj3 vegeta, damn nice surprise if I say so myself.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Everyone wants to be friends with my Blue Vegito. Guess I should stop being lazy and get the medals for him.

I feel really dumb letting SV just block attacks when the GT link just outright kills Omega very easily lol.

GT Trunks is amazing, did around 500k on Omega from so many orbs and GT link.

Anoregon

I feel really dumb letting SV just block attacks when the GT link just outright kills Omega very easily lol.

GT Trunks is amazing, did around 500k on Omega from so many orbs and GT link.

I'm curious to see how hard the new ssj3 GT goku will hit for, as he's going to be my only source of GT-boosted damage (because oceanus does like 20k)

yogloo

21 medals to go to dokkan my omega.

BTW, I noticed that I have 0 omega friends. I guess it's the jp red stone effect.

Anoregon

Man I got spoiled by the 3x XP we had earlier. I was able to run dokkan events continuously by doing 1-2 runs then a few super-hard Mysterious Saiyans to rank up.

Now I'm sitting here doing the math and seeing it would take 3 23stam runs to finish this last like 5th of my xp bar. I'm probably not even going to start on Omega medals until the weekend.

Arrrammis

Decided to run SSj3 Vegeta so I can awaken my STR SSj3 Vegeta and give my STR team a test run... it's hilarious. Between STR SSj3 Vegeta's damage reduction + stun, SA10 Super Gogeta's damage, and STR Beerus' passive going off, he's dead in 4 turns or less! So this is what it feels like to have a solid damage team.

If you friend me I have my Omega dokkan'd at SA5 so you can see if that helps, in the quote:

Added, thanks! Just out curiosity, did you use elder kai/santa roshi to raise SA or is there a way to farm for Omega Shenron?

Anoregon

I would have told you not to pull in the first place. Even with a guaranteed SSR, Shenron is still the better banner.

Skii

Did 2 multis on the Shenron banner. Big mistake lmao. At least Blue Vegito/Rose aren't coming until May so I'll have enough stones for 12 multis.

Durden77

Omfg I finally beat Broly.

Omfg.

With just the OG SSR AGL Goku (dokkaned at SA10) and the SR Trunks being the damage dealers on a mono AGL team.

Now only....10 more times to go...more for androids...christ.

Excellent OT! I've been spendin more time over at Reddit, but I still love this GAF community.

Did 2 multis on the Shenron banner. Big mistake lmao. At least Blue Vegito/Rose aren't coming until May so I'll have enough stones for 12 multis.

MAY? is that confirmed? that's much too far away ;_;

btw i asked for Omega before but I also really need a SUPER Broly team, if anyone has suggestions. Box

I'm confused as to how rampage works: when you disable it, can anyone deal normal damage, or only the characters with the passive / BB link skill?

I was thinking of maybe taking Videl Saiyaman STR and Mighty Mask because they both greatly lower def and have BB, then SR Trunks for the passive, and use Gogeta and friend SV to deal damage, or alternatively 2 gogetas, to make getting ki easier. Throw in AGI Golden Frieza for blocking and Buutenks to seal. but idk if that would work.

Savitar

I had fun with it but there was one downfall that eventually got to me which lead to me stopping.

I spent way too much.

It had bothered me for a long time but eventually it got to the point I realized it was basically gambling and not helping me at all. Some people are able to not over do it, well I over did it and then some.

Fortunately a good Xenoverse sequel and a DS game out helped alot.

Made sure to keep out Vegito for those who had friended me though in case he stayed useful.

Took out the Omega comp for a spin. It went pretty well till the last turn where he attacked 6 times and killed me without any damage reduction left. :(

Top Bottom