• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I think its super dumb they made Gogeta the Fusions leader for the category system.

Gotenks is the one that appears the most and fusion is his thing. He should have been the fusion category leader.

Gogeta should have just been Heroes Leader overall like Omega should have been for villains. All the later Category leaders are just shitting on them due to better units in making teams.

I actually disagree with that. While mixed saiyains team outdamages Fusions team, You need 3 LR to actually get that optimal team while fusions you need Gotenks and Gogeta to be optimal. Same thing applies to Revival team needing LR Majin Vegeta and LR Broly.

I'm pretty sure they didn't do that because they intend on making VB and Rose dokkan.

I honestly doubt Bandai would dokkan Blue Vegito and Rose. They would make so much more money by making them separate units.

I actually disagree with that. While mixed saiyains team outdamages Fusions team, You need 3 LR to actually get that optimal team while fusions you need Gotenks and Gogeta to be optimal. Same thing applies to Revival team needing LR Majin Vegeta and LR Broly.

I honestly doubt Bandai would dokkan Blue Vegito and Rose. They would make so much more money by making them separate units.

To make any optimal team requires good pulls. Fusions list is so short you can count them within 2 pairs of hands and thats being generous in including fusions that are just URs and can't even reach TUR.

Meanwhile Hybrids have so many choices its unreal and Revival has a ton as well. Godly Dimensions also has a ton with the eventual dokkan of Ultra Instinct Goku.

Also yeah at dokkaning SSB Vegito or Rose Black. Doesn't make sense to dokkan them again.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
LR Bojack is insane (0 potential), someone entered INT Buu's phase with 1/3 HP, under Angel GF leads, got like 120k def; Buu supered him for double digits.

To make any optimal team requires good pulls. Fusions list is so short you can count them within 2 pairs of hands and thats being generous in including fusions that are just URs and can't even reach TUR.

Meanwhile Hybrids have so many choices its unreal and Revival has a ton as well. Godly Dimensions also has a ton with the eventual dokkan of Ultra Instinct Goku.

Also yeah at dokkaning SSB Vegito or Rose Black. Doesn't make sense to dokkan them again.

I agree with you that Fusions is restrictive but for Hybrid Saiyans you need LRs, while fusions need Dokkan fest characters. You can't replace LR Gohan or LR Trunks on your team which is the biggest problem. Interesting Gogeta is needed for the fusions team but at least he appears on a 3+1 banner and in JP appeared with gotenks on the SSJ4 Gogeta banner.

This also applies to the revival team needing LR Broly or LR Majin Vegeta, but the "God" team has so many good units to use, you can probably make multiple teams with it.

Again, I agree with you that hybrid saiyan is better than fusions but more people would probably have a better chance to run fusions over hybrid.

Tamanon

Banned
Looks like some old Dokkanfest cards are getting a second Dokkaning.

Scan I've seen thus far is AGI SSJ3 Goku going up to Level 140 and super level 15. Can't tell what else changed though.

Yeah the JP banner for SSJ4 Gogeta also had INT Gogeta and SSJ3 PHYtenks on it. That's half your optimal team right there. Whereas the Hybrid Saiyan team without ANY LRs on it is decidedly lackluster. It has a great breadth of characters, sure, and it's probably viable, but without LRs it's not even close to as good as Fusions, which is not nearly as hard to put together.

Oh yeah wow, more awakenings for TUR cards: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...ot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DBZDokkanBattle

I wonder if they'll improve the passive/LS or if it's just a level cap/stat raise. And SA goes to 15 as well.

Yeah the JP banner for SSJ4 Gogeta also had INT Gogeta and SSJ3 PHYtenks on it. That's half your optimal team right there. Whereas the Hybrid Saiyan team without ANY LRs on it is decidedly lackluster. It has a great breadth of characters, sure, and it's probably viable, but without LRs it's not even close to as good as Fusions, which is not nearly as hard to put together.

Oh yeah wow, more awakenings for TUR cards: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...ot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DBZDokkanBattle

I wonder if they'll improve the passive/LS or if it's just a level cap/stat raise. And SA goes to 15 as well.

And this is to go even further beyond.

Piers

I'm still in awe, months later, that 200mil Dragon Stones were used up in one day.
The meltdown on Twitter cracked my shit right up

Isn't FP Frieza in that same "tier" of old TUR cards as that AGL SS3 Goku?
My god...
He's already a beast at SA10. SA15 will just be stupid.

STR Perfect Cell would be nuts too.

Maybe it's only those with Supreme Damage supers.

Isn't FP Frieza in that same "tier" of old TUR cards as that AGL SS3 Goku?
My god...
He's already a beast at SA10. SA15 will just be stupid.

I can't wait.

hbASaZll.png

Skii

My rainbow Gogeta yearns for that next level. I'm hoping we get a different art but I doubt it. Probably gonna be for all TUR which means too much artwork to draw.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Looks like some old Dokkanfest cards are getting a second Dokkaning.

Scan I've seen thus far is AGI SSJ3 Goku going up to Level 140 and super level 15. Can't tell what else changed though.
I knew there was no way old TURs wouldn't awaken in some fashion

Glad I took an ssj3 Goku when he was free instead of two FP freezas

Voror

Huh, guess I should get around to getting SSJ3 Goku AGL to max. Just hadn't bothered doing that event for his medals.

I wonder if SV might get this too.

So I just remembered that I'd gotten a few dupes for units I dokkaned, but only have 2 hourglasses. Who should be a priority here?

Super Vegito
Gogeta
Broly PHY
SSJ3 Vegeta STR
SSJ3 Gotenks

you beautiful, crazy bastard

someone in this thread did it way back, I think it was you. You got me to do this :p.
I did a pull with 5 of the stones I got from the log-ins, daily dokkan completion, and the like 300 or whatever mission rewards and got a R chatzou. I think I'ma just save at this point, SSJ3 Goku and Masked Saiyan don't want me :(

Huh, guess I should get around to getting SSJ3 Goku AGL to max. Just hadn't bothered doing that event for his medals.

Omg, if SV gets another DA I'd be so happy. He's already ballin as is.

So I just remembered that I'd gotten a few dupes for units I dokkaned, but only have 2 hourglasses. Who should be a priority here?

Super Vegito
Gogeta
Broly PHY
SSJ3 Vegeta STR
SSJ3 Gotenks

I'd personally say SV and Gogeta are the best ones to go for, let others weigh in before you choose those two though. As for hourglasses, there's a bunch of mission rewards that give hourglasses, I believe they're under King Kai. If you finished those, there's also the Dragonball Wish that gives 10 or 11 idr.

Voror

Omg, if SV gets another DA I'd be so happy. He's already ballin as is.

I'd personally say SV and Gogeta are the best ones to go for, let others weigh in before you choose those two though. As for hourglasses, there's a bunch of mission rewards that give hourglasses, I believe they're under King Kai. If you finished those, there's also the Dragonball Wish that gives 10 or 11 idr.

The fact he's already so good makes me wonder if they will though, but it'd definitely be great to see.

That's where I was leaning but wasn't sure. I've seen them there. I need to get back to finishing story on all the difficulties and such as well as grinding gems and whatnot especially since it would help me get more stones for when Gogeta drops. Just been doing Dokkan events here and there which pretty much tap me out for the day since I've been saving stones.

Super Vegito
Gogeta
Broly PHY
SSJ3 Vegeta STR
SSJ3 Gotenks

SV > Gogeta > Gotenks > Broly > Vegeta. Hourglasses are only 30 gems though so do them all eventually. Make sure to get as much crit as possible for SV and Additional Attack for Gogeta.

someone in this thread did it way back, I think it was you. You got me to do this :p.

Hah it for sure wasn't me, I might do some crazy grinds (2 LR Gokus for that SA20 whattup) but I aint all about that life

Meneses

I did the Metal Cooler grind when it came around months ago.

It wasn't that bad. Or at least it didn't feel as bullshit-y because you didn't really have to deal with RNG drops.

Voror

SV > Gogeta > Gotenks > Broly > Vegeta. Hourglasses are only 30 gems though so do them all eventually. Make sure to get as much crit as possible for SV and Additional Attack for Gogeta.

Alright then. Yeah I'd noticed that and I may have enough for at least one. Surprised a bit that AA is recommended for Gogeta.

I did the Metal Cooler grind when it came around months ago.

It wasn't that bad. Or at least it didn't feel as bullshit-y because you didn't really have to deal with RNG drops.

Then it might've been you that got me to do it lol. I got so many, like at least 25-30 cards.

I did it the second time the event came around. It's really not even that bad of a grind

Depending on how many enemy squares pop up and how the dice roll it could take longer. Sometimes I got like 5 enemy squares(not including the final one) sometimes I'd get 2.

Alright then. Yeah I'd noticed that and I may have enough for at least one. Surprised a bit that AA is recommended for Gogeta.
Well crits are good because it does 1.5x(I think) and is effective against all types. However, Gogeta is already effective against all types so if he manages to super twice it's like 2x rather than 1.5x.

Voror

Well crits are good because it does 1.5x and is effective against all types. However, Gogeta is already effective against all types so if he manages to super twice it's like 2x rather than 1.5x.

That's what I was thinking was probably the reason after considering it. Having him go twice would definitely be a boon.

I doubt the God Leads (like SV) are getting the buff any time soon. This is for the year old good leaders; like the ones with the +3 Type Ki, +3000 Atk leader skills. This would be like AGL SS3 Goku, TEQ Perfect Cell, STR Broly (Mass Damage), INT Ultimate Gohan, PHY FP Frieza. Possibly STR Gogeta too.

I doubt the God Leads (like SV) are getting the buff any time soon. This is for the year old good leaders; like the ones with the +3 Type Ki, +3000 Atk leader skills. This would be like AGL SS3 Goku, TEQ Perfect Cell, STR Broly (Mass Damage), INT Ultimate Gohan, PHY FP Frieza. Possibly STR Gogeta too.

If STR Broly gets a second dokkan I'd be so happy. I will never pull a LR so he will have to suffice.

I pulled twice on the INT banner and got a Ecstatic Combat Goku and Bulma :/. I want just one, ONE pulled LR :(

Xanru

Fyi Crits are 1.9x and ignore defense, the buff for Gogeta is minimal, but you're gonna do a split either way, it just depends on if you want 14/12 crit/additional, or 15/11 additional/crit.

If STR Broly gets a second dokkan I'd be so happy. I will never pull a LR so he will have to suffice.

I pulled twice on the INT banner and got a Ecstatic Combat Goku and Bulma :/. I want just one, ONE pulled LR :(

The odds of getting him are like 0.2%. Basically don't expect to ever pull him, it's almost guaranteed disappointment. You could wait for Trunks, or Broly to come back. They're at least featured.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Had to take a break from the game for a while and want to reinstall it again. Just a question os there a way to reduce the size footprint of the game on Android ? The game kept getting bigger and bigger on my phone (+2gb)....

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Dokkan is currently 1.74gb.
If it's bigger, I think it has something to do with the game not correctly deleted temp update files.

Is anyone else getting this glitch where the title screen is running at like 5 FPS. The loading during that is running fine and the game after that runs well.

Tamanon

Banned
Finally going through the trouble of dokkaning my PHY Pan, since she goes on a Shadow Dragons team. Ready to hit the ground running.

The odds of getting him are like 0.2%. Basically don't expect to ever pull him, it's almost guaranteed disappointment. You could wait for Trunks, or Broly to come back. They're at least featured.

I did the simulation pulls and it took 9200 stones to get 1 omg lol.

edit: Used 1000 more stones and got 2 more. My luck has been washed away on simulated pulls...shit.

Ashodin

damn the SS2 Goku Angel I've had for ages is now a SS3. That's hot.

Time to upgrade TEQ Bardock into a beast of a LR Goku supporter.

Top Bottom