• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

That's a bit ridiculous, I'm not taking a new picture each time an item gets sold.

I appreciate the desire to keep the thread clean and presentable but I doubt anyone is losing sleep over a picture with some red X's in it.

Nah, like NeOak said, that wasn't really the intention of that rule. Red X's are perfectly fine.

I'll try to rewrite that one to make it a little more clear, because I can see where there could be some confusion.

NMFried

�� NeoGAF + Seller ��

WTS:

Comic books, wooooo!

DC (New 52), DC You, Marvel (Secret Wars), Vertigo, Image, etc.!

Here's what I've got. Shipping is $3 flat and most books are $.50 to $2 a piece. US only. PayPal only.

WTB:

Nintendo 3DS Games
Mario Sports Superstars (Complete)
Disney Magical World 2 (Complete)
Hyrule Warriors Legends (Cart Only - I have a cart, just without label, so I'll kick in a few bucks if you don't mind and just want to trade)

Pokemon Games

Pokemon Red/Blue
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Complete)
Pokemon Black/White/Black 2 (Complete

AEREC

Nah, like NeOak said, that wasn't really the intention of that rule. Red X's are perfectly fine.

I'll try to rewrite that one to make it a little more clear, because I can see where there could be some confusion.

Ah sorry...missed his other post. Thanks for clarifying.

WTS:

PS4 Games:

Little Nightmares Six Edition - $30 (like new)
Resident Evill VII (disc falls out of case. case is broken. Will ship disc only if wanted. - $24
Battlefield 1 - $22 (like new)

Zelda Breath Of The Wild Deluxe Edition Guide (sealed, excellent condition) - $75

I accept paypal and ship to the US only. All prices include shipping cost.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
Great to combine with the Xbox Spring Sale!
$15 for $13.50 each (Two Left!)

Logitech C922 Webcam - $82 Shipped
Brand New, Never Been Opened or Used. Includes 3 month trial of XSplit and tripod.
One of the most popular webcams for streaming.
C9Bx15Wt.jpg

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
OAbaBJZl.jpg

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but Google Wallet is preferred.

(985+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Plus Buyer and Plus seller

LAST CHANCE !!

To unlock any of the stuff, you need to have done all the quest before that one. Meaning, that if you were planning just get the D.Va skin, you must also have completed the Oni Genji quest. So this offer will only last until today and tomorrow.

LAST CHANCE!!

Source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754466877

I am willing to help people get the Heroes of the Storm Nexus Challenge skins to unlock in Overwatch:

Dont have a good PC that can run the game? I will play and unlock them for you.

Dont like MOBAs? I love (and hate at times....) em!

You missed out on the Oni Genji Skin? Now is your chance to get him again!

(These images only show what is earned for Overwatch)
Week 1:
Oni Genji with spray and Icon
oni-genji-1.jpg

Week 2
Officer D.Va
TO9LWEOPUFOM1493139968469.jpg

Week 3
Officer D.Va spray and Icon
q3-overwatch.jpg

Week 4
10 Loot boxes (not sure if people would want me to play just for this)
q4-overwatch.jpg

I think 2$ for each week/unlock is a good deal.
I got a lot of free time on my hands lately so let me know if you are interested. PM with any questions you have.

NOTE: I am not sure if I read this correctly but I think these skins will eventually be available on normal loot boxes in the far future, how far? who knows with Blizzard. If this is true, I would just be unlocking them super early for you

Boogiepop

At least IMO these should definitely be in "priced to move" range, so please shoot me a PM if you're interested.
WTS:
US Shonen Jump lot- $100 shipped
November 2004 through April 2012 (final issue, 88 issues total, around 350-400 pages each, plus the bonus "Naruto Collector" issue they sent out at some point)
(Shipping is going to be a pain on this one, and pricey, so that's factored into that cost. I'm looking to get ~$50 in hand, and that's what I estimate it'd add up to if sent via Media Mail. That said, if you have a better idea on how to get it sent off cheaper, I'm all ears).

Wandering Son Vol. #1-8, US. $90 shipped

The prices on some of the volumes have really creeped up (IE the Amazon listings for 2 of these are over $100 currently), but I think this should be about right for a "fair" price for the lot. (Ideally I'm looking to effectively sell these off to fund a set of Japanese volumes).

If you're interested in either of these, definitely shoot me a PM, and we can talk details.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Hey guys, quick question. I'm attempting to purchase a Wii U from someone and ALL of their games are digital, which is fine, but aren't the games tied to his Nintendo Network ID? I asked and he can't give up his NNID and password since it's tied to his other systems as well.

What options do I have and how does this work? It's a smoking deal, he has like every great game released on the Wii U on a HD, but I'm not gonna pay if I can't use them.

Really appreciate any help!

I'm attempting to purchase a Wii U from someone and ALL of their games are digital... I asked and he can't give up his NNID and password since it's tied to his other systems as well.
It's a smoking deal

If by "smoking" you mean "burning your money," sure.
Games are tied to NNID. You would get the system and a hard drive, that's all.

Hey guys, quick question. I'm attempting to purchase a Wii U from someone and ALL of their games are digital, which is fine, but aren't the games tied to his Nintendo Network ID? I asked and he can't give up his NNID and password since it's tied to his other systems as well.

What options do I have and how does this work? It's a smoking deal, he has like every great game released on the Wii U on a HD, but I'm not gonna pay if I can't use them.

Really appreciate any help!
Don't do it. It's tied to the ID. You'll just be buying a Wii U with unusable games. Basically you're starting from scratch.

Also Nintendo doesn't work the same way like Microsoft and Sony do. All games are tied to the account period. There are no sub accounts like that as far as I know.

What I'm wondering is how the seller did not know all this.

Golgo 13

Don't do it. It's tied to the ID. You'll just be buying a Wii U with unusable games. Basically you're starting from scratch.

Also Nintendo doesn't work the same way like Microsoft and Sony do. All games are tied to the account period. There are no sub accounts like that as far as I know.

What I'm wondering is how the seller did not know all this.

Greatly appreciate the help. I almost bought this tonight.

Golgo 13

The plot thickens -- he's claiming he created a new account and all the games still work. He's local so I suppose I could go see, but this contradicts everything I've heard so far from you guys. Hmm.

dyliepew

Want to Sell:

- I have a PS Vita with all of the games pictured below that I'm possibly interested in selling. (Note that I also have the Lionheart Edition casing for Trails & the Limited Edition set-up for Superbeat.) I'm really trying to get rid of some of my gaming stuff to help the cost of upgrading my PC. I hate to sell stuff from my collection, but I'm willing to part if the price is good enough for both parties.

- Price is negotiable. I recognize some of these game are a lot lower than retail, while others go slightly above. I'd like to get somewhere around the $300 range, but like I said, I'm willing to haggle with you.

Apologies for the shitty camera work. :)

KK1EdsGl.jpg

NeOak

The plot thickens -- he's claiming he created a new account and all the games still work. He's local so I suppose I could go see, but this contradicts everything I've heard so far from you guys. Hmm.

That only works as long as the account is valid in the Wii U. If he changes the password or something, you would be SOL.

nahlakhai

WTS:

HHKB Professional 2 Type-S Mechanical Keyboard - $280 shipped or cash + Nintendo eShop credit

Just came back from Japan and brought an extra one back with me. Not active on geekhack anymore so I thought I'd try to sell it here. Its brand new, never been used, only taken out for the pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/LXRY2

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals. PM if interested.

Syriel

That's a bit ridiculous, I'm not taking a new picture each time an item gets sold.

I appreciate the desire to keep the thread clean and presentable but I doubt anyone is losing sleep over a picture with some red X's in it.

Yeah, the Xes in the photos are fine.

For awhile though people work mark popular items as "SOLD" in their posts in order to pop in search.

So there would be ads like:
Switch - SOLD
Crappy thing - $50
So-so thing - $25
COLLECTOR ITEM - $100

And it would keep getting reposted. It was basically keyword spamming to increase visibility on specific for sale posts.

Stiler

Looking to buy a copy of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the switch.

Also looking to get a pro controller.

He might be selling you a console with sideloaded games. You can install CFW on a Wii U, install retail games, then remove it and still have the games work. It doesn't sound like it though. The games are tied to the account but will work on others if he doesn't change info on the account.

Arc07

WTS: ASUS Claymore Core (Cherry MX Brown) - $130 shipped
Mint condition. Used for less than a month. Original USB cable was never taken out of its packaging. Decided to go with the same keyboard but with Cherry reds instead.

WTS: ASUS ROG Enthusiast SLI Bridge (2-way) - $25 shipped
Also mint.

Will part with both for $140 shipped. Two day shipping via FedEx.

WTS

Done some spring cleaning and looking to get rid of a few items. Pictures available upon request:

Abercrombie & Fitch $50 Gift Card - $43
Two wired xbox 360 controllers. One new (no packaging) and the other lightly used - $40
Samsung Galaxy S4. Verizon 16 Gbs, black. Used, good condition - $40
Samsung Galaxy S6. Verizon 32 Gbs, black. Used, screen is fine but back of the device is chipped / cracked. Completely covered by a case which is also included - $100.

Prices include shipping to the domestic US. Paypal preferred but will take Amazon or STEAM credit.

I rarely sell phones so if anyone has any price recommendations on the above let me know.

Thanks!

televator

Prices are shipped within the mainland US. I take payment in PayPal goods if your current address is linked to your PayPal. Otherwise, I ask for PayPal gift. I also do trades. I am a gold status seller with no negative or neutral feedback.

Sega Master System:
Wonder Boy [Game cart, Case, and manual] $30
Wonder Boy III [Game cart and case] $30
Playstation:
Parappa The Rapper [Missing poster manual, but does have the cover] $40
Sega Saturn:
Virtual-On + Saturn Twin Stick controller $80
Playstation 2:
Ape Escape 3 $13
Killer 7 $15
Psychonauts $20
Shadow of Destiny $10
Star Wars Battlefront $10
Sega Dreamcast:
Virtual-On $20

Things I want
Uncharted 4
Until Dawn
Resident Evil Origins Collection (PS4, physical)
The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4, physical)
Mass Effect Xbox 360 Limited Edition

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
WTS
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$7 The Iron Giant - UV

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV

$4 Blair Witch (2016) - iTunes or UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

*Sold*
Hugo - iTunes or UV
Everest - UV
The Revenant - UV
Chef - iTunes or UV
Southpaw - UV
Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV

SvkLlzU.jpg

Rap Tapes

D7yBaIs.jpg

D3T3txc.jpg

HhotzdU.jpg

zv6Ih75.jpg

Mr. Dibbs - Turntable Scientifics + Original Promo Flyer
1200 Hobos - Tapes, Skills, Techniques
1200 Hobos - Evolution
DJ Rhettmatic - U Call Dis A Mixed Tape Vol. 4
Tony Touch - Drastic Measures (Tape #51)
RockSteady Crew - Vol.1
RockSteady Crew - Vol.5
RockSteady Crew - Mr. Wiggles presents Shaolin Breakbeats
Funkmaster Flex - The Mix Tape Vol.1
Aloe & Exile - Imaginary Friends
Sacred Hoop - Bring Me The Head of SexyHenrietta
Digable Planets - Reachin
Digable Planets - Dial 7/Graffiti Single w/dustcover
Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus
Ultramagnetic MC's - Critical Beatdown
DJ Shadow/ Jeru the Damaja Promo Maxi Single (was not sold in stores)
Latyrx - The Album + Original Postcard
Latyrx - Muzapper's Mixes EP + Original Postcard

All Original, in good condition. PM if you need details on condition, pics, etc. $250 shipped Priority Mail insured.

Sulik2

Everything is for sale. Paypal only shipping to the USA included. Anything I list as new is still sealed.

For SALE:

PS4
Dark Souls 3 Day One Edition Used $22 Shipped
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune (PS4 Asian Version w/ English) Used $70 Shipped

Xbox One
Gears of War Ultimate Edition and/Rare Replay 2 pack, New $17 Shipped
Ori and the Blind Forest Download Code $13 Code will be emailed

Wii U
Bayonetta 2 Used $20 Shipped
Nintendo Land New $12 Shipped

DS
Paper Mario Sticker Star New Original Packaging $30 Shipped

Vita
Deception IV: Bloodties (Vita) Physical Version Used $12 Shipped

Other
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Bath posters have all nine, still in the original tubing pm offers

e_orosco

Neo Member
WTS
Dishonored Def. Edition code Xbox one
Price: $4 Paypal

Codes expires 05/01/17

If anyone wants these cheaply just hit me up today :)

kaos424

WTS:

Xbox One S 500GB w/ 2 Controllers. One White S Controller and One Lunar White.

Asking $200 Shipped.

Nintendo 2DS Red w/ Mario Kart 7 preloaded.

Asking $60 shipped.

sk3tch

For Sale:

$20 PayPal

Ghost Recon Wildlands or For Honor (from NVIDIA promo - requires GTX 1060, 1070, 1080, or 1080 Ti and a GeForce Experience account that has not yet redeemed one of these games) for Uplay/PC.

GAF Gold seller! Thanks.

the210

Accepting Pay Pal friends
WTS

PS4
Horizon Zero Dawn $35 shipped

XBOX ONE
Forza Horizon 3 $30 shipped

Movies
New Premiere Collection 4K HD Blu-ray $34 shipped includes The Revenant, Kingsman: The Secret Service, The Maze Runner, The Life of Pi, Independence Day, Exodus: Gods and Kings (UK versions includes standard blu-rays that are region locked and region free UHD disks )
11347773-6624425441348681.jpg

Top Bottom