• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

WTS

Xbox One S: $150

This is a BF1 bundle in like new condition with box and accessories. Bf1 game code has been redeemed.

Amazon GC payment preferred.

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment. I'm also located in North Jersey to those that would like to meet up.

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $18
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $30
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $30
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $30
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS4 - $12
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $80

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale! I'll get pictures and stuff if desired. I'll probably add a few things later, too. Shipping to the U.S. included unless otherwise noted. I will ship intentionally but we will need to calculate costs. Feel free to make an offer if my prices are too high. I'm trying to make room and money ASAP, so I am negotiable. :)

Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4): Japanese release in very good condition. $23/shipped

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition (3DS): Sealed. $95/shipped

Dragon Force (Saturn) w/ Backup RAM Cart: CIB, good condition. The RAM Cart sticker from DF has been applied to the cart. $130/shipped

Suikoden II (PSX): CIB, good condition. $120/shipped

Dark Souls Guide Bundle: DS guide in very good condition, DS2 guide sealed. $45/shipped

MGS V Limited Edition Guide: Sealed. $32/shipped

Legend of Zelda LE Guides: Majora's Mask 3D and The Twilight Princess HD. Both Sealed. $38/each/shipped, or $70 for both.

Nendoroids
All are sealed, original Japanese releases. Prices do not include shipping. That will be determined depending on how many you buy. If you buy the whole lot, I'll do $150/shipped

393 - Luigi - $30
473 - Mario - $30
536 - Oono Akira - $35
553 - Link, Majora's Mask 3D Ver. - $25
556 - Rock Man - $40

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. Paypal(gift & fees paid) and NA PSN credit accepted. Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

Video game books
Art of Dead Space - $15
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
FFX/X-2 strategy guide - $30
Catherine sound disk and art book - $10
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $15

Miscellaneous
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $20

Blurays - $2 each unless noted
Pineapple Express
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
Terminator 2
30 Minutes Or Less
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
District 9
Step Brothers
Bruno
The Simpsons Movie
Melancholia
Antichrist - $10
Charade -$10

DVDs - $2 each unless noted
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $10
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $5
Eastbound & Down season 1 $3
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $10
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - $10
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
The Decemberists: A Practical Handbook - $5
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Nirvana: Live! Tonight! Sold out! - $3
Ninja Scroll - $3
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
Pixies
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy - $5
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd
Iron Man

WANT TO TRADE FOR
NA PS+ codes
PS4 controller

Nete

WTS Humble Steam keys

UnderRail $2.5
Crashlands $2
Poly Bridge $1
RIVE $1
Space Run Galaxy $1
Husk $1
Big Pharma $1
SW Knights of the Old Republic $1

Paypal F&F.

Code:
I am a Neogaf plus buyer/seller. Buy with CONFIDENCE!
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.

Listing for a friend : Persona 5 Collectors Edition - UK Version - outer box is damaged (all 8 corners) and seal is broken from the top. - £120 excluding postage

HITMAN The Full Experience - UK/EU PSN Code - £25 - See on psn for contents

Tales of Berseria Collector's Edition - Sealed - £100

Steam Keys - £1 Each:
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 1
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition- Steam Key - £5

EVE: Valkyrie - Founders Pack DLC- US PSN code - $5

One way Heroics - Vita- £30

GAME UK USR Brawler Skin - Fractured Space - $5

Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC&PS4 - New -£150
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3(Free upgrade to PS4, but you need a ps3) Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £10 - Upgradeable to PS4 version! excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg"]Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

WTS:

ENTIRE LIST

I've decided to get rid of 95% of my game collection. I'm currently working on taking pictures of everything, but I figured I would throw something up real quick for people to look over. All of the prices are from PriceCharting.com, so I'm flexible. I haven't gone through and truly priced everything yet, so make me a reasonable offer. I'm especially open to selling bundles of games (ie: all NES, etc).

I'm also going to probably sell the Wii U bundle that I bought on here a few weeks ago. I hate to let it go, especially since it was such a good deal, but there are some more important things I need to take care of. I'll be selling it for what I've got in it, but I'll have to get pictures up first. Some of you may know which bundle I'm referring to.

Also selling my entire Blu-Ray collection

I'm ready to make these things move, so make me an offer!

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
WTS, continental US only:
*Zotac GTX970. Used for about a year. Comes with HDMI and original packaging. Works as intended with no issues, just upgraded. $150 USD.
*Super Mario Maker Wii U. Disc in good condition, in the original case. No manual- $30.
*Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Plus for Nintendo Switch. Great condition. Includes all manuals AND stickers!- $30

Look, none of these prices are set in stone, but I'd like to note that this is all-inclusive. These are the final prices you'll pay, and I've tried to find other people selling these items so I know what reasonable prices are, however, as I said I'm willing to discuss.

How can I get you into a used video game and/or GPU today?

Coda

WTS

Trusted Seller and buyer!

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Rainbow Mika Megahouse Capcomaniax 1/8 Street Fighter Figure Asking $100

More pictures: http://blmrbl.com/product/r-mika-street-fighter-v-t-shirt/

-Condition is practically new, only worn a couple times
-Measurements are Chest: 20 inches Length: 25 inches

Some threading came out pictured here, nothing major: http://imgur.com/D75cfdk

Other games, all complete!
-Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) First Print (comes with both Bayonetta 1 & 2) Asking $60
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/pqVDZ
-Okami for PS2 Asking $20
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/IvIwQ
-Hokuto no Ken Shinpanno Sousousei Kengou Retsuden Fist of the North Star for PS2 Asking $50
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/MY3Xj
-Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream for the Sega Dreamcast Asking $110
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/98MDj
-Yakuza Kiwami Ryu ga Gotoku Asking $28 (Yakuza 6 DLC demo code not included)

Raphnet Gamecube to Nintendo 64 Controller Adapter Asking $30

zulux21

WTS

Breath of the wild master edition. New with some minor damage on the outer box from shipping (pictures on request mostly I just don't have access to a decent camera right now but should tomorrow >.>) $225 (shipped to continuous 48 no APO).

I am also open to trading it for something like an xbox one slim with two controllers.

I have some feedback here

but seriously feel free to PM me with offers. I am in no hurry to sell it, but given I hated breath of the wild am also not interested in keeping it long term lol.

also feel free to complain about the price in PMs as well. just don't complain about it in this thread :p

Palom

SLEIhbg.png

Want to Sell:

Want to Buy:
  • GeForce GTX 1060 6GB video card
  • 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3-1866 or DDR3-2133 desktop RAM.
  • PS3 super slim console
  • PS4 Tales of Berseria
  • PS4 Atelier Firis
  • PS2 Outrun 2006
  • PS2 Shadow Hearts: From the New World
  • 360 Infinite Undiscovery
  • 360 Magna Carta 2

I'll take PayPal (friends and family or buyer covers fees) or Amazon credit as payment.

Jigolo

WTS:

ENTIRE LIST

I've decided to get rid of 95% of my game collection. I'm currently working on taking pictures of everything, but I figured I would throw something up real quick for people to look over. All of the prices are from PriceCharting.com, so I'm flexible. I haven't gone through and truly priced everything yet, so make me a reasonable offer. I'm especially open to selling bundles of games (ie: all NES, etc).

I'm also going to probably sell the Wii U bundle that I bought on here a few weeks ago. I hate to let it go, especially since it was such a good deal, but there are some more important things I need to take care of. I'll be selling it for what I've got in it, but I'll have to get pictures up first. Some of you may know which bundle I'm referring to.

Also selling my entire Blu-Ray collection

I'm ready to make these things move, so make me an offer!

Would rather post here than in a message because this might be of interest to others looking as well. What's the difference between blue highlighted movies?

Would rather post here than in a message because this might be of interest to others looking as well. What's the difference between blue highlighted movies?

I don't think there is a difference. I think it was just movies that people were interested in when I posted the list before. That being said, I'm going to do a check of them all when I get home, just to make sure they weren't sold or something. I don't think that's the case though.

WTB:

- NieR: Automata Black Box Edition (new at a reasonable price)

- Samsung Gear VR with Motion Controller (new - if someone wants to sell theirs in unused condition)

- John Wick - Steelbook Edition

Kudo

WTS
The Last Guardian Collector's Edition (EU ver.) 120€

Small damage to outer box, digital codes for OST used.
PM if you're interested, not following this thread actively.

WTS:

Fiona Apple 'Tidal' Album Vinyl Me Please Edition
- $25 PayPal with shipping already included

Accidentally kept my sub going without realizing it. Normal price is $30.

Shanks

WTB:

BOTW Zelda amiibo - just got screwed by an Amazon seller so I'll entertain a reasonable offer. Not entirely sure how much these go for.

def sim

WTS $20 F&F PayPal SOLD

K0pbLNE.png

Play a battle-hardened warrior in For Honor or go behind enemy lines to take down the cartel in Ghost Recon: Wildlands. For a limited time, you can take home your choice of these Ubisoft titles for free when you get Game Ready with a GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070 or 1060 graphics card, system, or notebook.

IUOg9mo.png

asdad123

For Sale::

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300) Desktop Memory Model CMK16GX4M2A2666C16R

This is the red version. Looks like they are going for $120 to $147 for the pack?

Looking for $100 shipped via PayPal gift.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Xp8...gx4m2a2666c16r

___________________________________________________________________________ ____

Zelda Breath of the Wilde Master Edition - $265 + Shipping

___________________________________________________________________________ ____

Looking for a PS4 Pro. Have PayPal or the stuff mentioned earlier in the post.

WTS

PS Vita 2000, including Hori case and 32 GB Memory Card - System is in perfect shape and barely used. Looking for $150 including shipping.

bigace33

WTS

PS Vita 2000, including Hori case and 32 GB Memory Card - System is in perfect shape and barely used. Looking for $150 including shipping.
yikes! What a great deal. I would be all over this had I not just bought a 1000. Hmm I might double dip if no one bites. 🤔

AwRy108

I don't think there is a difference. I think it was just movies that people were interested in when I posted the list before. That being said, I'm going to do a check of them all when I get home, just to make sure they weren't sold or something. I don't think that's the case though.

On your spreadsheet of games, does "Box and Manual" mean that there's no game? Since you have some items listed as "Complete", I'm assuming that "Box and Manual" is literally just the box and manual.

On your spreadsheet of games, does "Box and Manual" mean that there's no game? Since you have some items listed as "Complete", I'm assuming that "Box and Manual" is literally just the box and manual.

Yup! I've got most of the pictures uploaded for the GBA games, so I'll try to get those up soon.

Steiner

Banned
WTS:
Marvel Heroes Omega (PS4) Founder's Packs 20% off - All of these give you instant early beta access.

- Avengers Pack ($48)
- Deadpool Pack ($16)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Pack ($32)
- Spider-Man Pack ($16)

Gunnar Optiks FPS Gaming / Computer Glasses, Brand New ($50 OBO)

Payment via PayPal F&F please. Will also accept Nintendo eShop cards.

nahlakhai

WTS:

HHKB Professional 2 Type-S Mechanical Keyboard - $260 shipped or cash + Nintendo eShop credit

Just came back from Japan and brought an extra one back with me. Not active on geekhack anymore so I thought I'd try to sell it here. Its brand new, never been used, only taken out for the pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/LXRY2

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals. PM if interested.

Backlogger

WTS

Ugh, I just bought one locally with an 8 GB card. Got a good deal, but would have preferred a 32 GB. Oh well. Someone should pick this up

tommyguns

WTS:

PS Vita 1000 (OLED) 3G+Wifi model. Comes with 32 GB card and insignia vault case. The system is in perfect condition and was only used a few times. I would like to get around $185 for the bundle. I am however, open to offers.

Thanks!

WTB

All Breath of the Wild Amiibos sealed.

Or if anyone sees one in the wild locally or can get one, I will pay for it plus shipping.

AEREC

WTS the following (All are complete and in excellent condition)

eoetDVe.jpg

Zelda A link Between Worlds - $30
Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS - $30
Zelda Orcarina of Time 3DS - $30
Zelda Spirit Tracks - $40
Zelda Phantom Hourglass - $40
Professor Layton 5 Games Bundle - $80

All prices include shipping within US and Paypal only.

Type40

Selling:
New/unplayed, US Puyo Puyo Tetris for Switch. $36 shipped within US.
Does not come with cardboard box or keychains.

SOLDIER

Have:

Old Navy Gift Card worth $25

Want:

$20 Paypal USD

Have:

Applebee's Gift Card worth $15

Want:

$10 Paypal USD

Top Bottom