• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Index & Volunteer & Coordinate & Collaborate [Read OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoon

The following is based off of the work Nemesis_ had done on the previous version of this |OT| |OT| for 6-ish years! Huge thanks for all the work that went into it.

LAST INDEX UPDATE: October 28, 2017

A note upfront: Please read these guidelines before you make a claim for the first time. Remember that CTRL+F/Command+F is your friend (search). Before asking if game/film x, y, or z have been claimed yet, do a quick search here. It's easy!

SOME BRIEF GUIDELINES ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO CLAIM HERE:
  • You're willing to work on it.
  • You'll update us if you change your mind
  • You may be juniored if you don't deliver on your claim (as this negatively impacts others)
  • If someone else wants in after you, work with them. You are not entitled to make it exclusively.
  • Claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making dueling threads, it's not about excluding others.
  • If you choose to make a thread on someone else's behalf you are solely responsible for it.
  • To be reasonable - claims are to only be made for games/etc with either solid release dates (within a year) OR officially announced as releasing within the next twelve months (aka the 1-year-out rule). Example: a game given a 2020 release year can be claimed starting January 2020. In both cases, don't claim anything that is further off than a year.

A NOTE FROM THE INDEXER:
  • Please do your best to use the formatting below.
  • Correct formatting makes everyone's life easier when looking up if something has been claimed already and so on.

HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
1.) Copy the code below depending on what kind of topic you are planning to make. Before doing so, be sure to remove the *'s from the code so it works.
GAMING TOPICS:
Code:
[b*]TITLE[/b] by [i*][ur*l=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=9647]AUTHOR[/url][/i] ([u*rl=http://www.neogaf.com/]EXPRESSION DATE[/ur*l])
RELEASE DATE
OFF-TOPIC TOPICS
Code:
[*i][OT][/i] [b*]TITLE[/b] by [i*][ur*l=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=9647]AUTHOR[/url][/i] ([u*rl=http://www.neogaf.com/]EXPRESSION DATE[/ur*l]) 
RELEASE DATE
2.) Replace the data with your own data.
  • Title refers to the title of the topic you are claiming.
  • Author refers to your username, as well as a link to your own profile
  • Expression Date refers to the date you claimed the topic, and links back to that post.
3.) Include the expected release date for the product / event / whatever in that same post
4.) That's it! You're done! :)

NEOGAF |OT| INDEX
ANY GAMES WITHOUT A SOLID CONFIRMED RELEASE DATE ARE POSTED SEPARATELY
Simply click here to see the full list of "general" releases

############## NOVEMBER 2017 ##############

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds by Triggerhappytel (24th October 2017)
November 7th 2017

L.A. Noire Current Gen by Plum (10th September 2017) [need status update!]
November 14th 2017

Pokémon UltraSun and UltraMoon by ZeroX03 (24th October 2017)
November 17, 2017

Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time by luulubuu (6th of September, 2017) || taken over by Jawmuncher || [reconfirmed]
30th November, 2017

############## DECEMBER 2017 ##############

Earth Defense Force 5 by mcz117chief (25th of January 2017) [need status update!]
December 7, 2017

RESIDENT EVIL VII GOLD EDITION by luulubuu (6th of September, 2017) || taken over by Jawmuncher || [reconfirmed]
12th December, 2017

Okami HD by luulubuu (12th of September, 2017) || taken over by Jawmuncher || [reconfirmed]
December 12, 2017

############## January 2018 ##############
Monster Hunter: World by BlizzKrut (September 1st, 2017) [need status update!]
January 26, 2018

############## February 2018 ##############

############## March 2018 ##############

############## April 2018 ##############

############## May 2018 ##############

############## June 2018 ##############
Jurassic World Evolution by Jawmuncher (August 19th, 2017) [reconfirmed]
June 2018

############## July 2018 ##############

############## Q1-Q2 2018 ##############
Crackdown 3 by Doffen (9th June 2014) - Spring 2018 [need status update!]

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux by SirNinja (7 June 2017) - Q1 2018 [claim reconfirmed]

############## Community / Unspecific Dates ##############

General

Threads have been swapped and this one is stickied. If there are any immediate needs, let me know via PM. I'm not online as much on the weekends, so it may take me a little while to respond.

Thanks again to Nemesis_ for working so hard on this thread for the last few years, and thanks to those of you, including TheMoon, for continuing to keep things running.

TheMoon

Thanks!

As I posted in the old thread: any suggestions for changes are welcome. I basically left almost everything as it was, content wise. Just did tiny formatting tweaks for my own usability.

If there's an old claim missing, let me know.

I killed a few claims from many years ago for stuff that will never exist or has been MIA for so long that a new claim should be made by someone who might still actually care. In one case a user hadn't logged in for over a year.

luulubuu dropped all her claims so the following are back up for grabs, some of them fairly high profile and coming up soon:

Code:
DROPMIX by luulubuu (5 of September, 2017)
Release Date: September 24, 2017

Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time by luulubuu (6 of September, 2017)
30th November, 2017

Kamen Rider Climax Fighters by luulubuu (9 of September, 2017)
December 7, 2017

Yakuza Kiwami 2 JP by luulubuu (12 of September, 2017)
December 7, 2017

Okami HD by luulubuu (12 of September, 2017)
December 12, 2017

Dynasty Warriors 9 by luulubuu (19 of September, 2017)
Early 2018

[OT] Pop Team Epic Anime by luulubuu (19 of August, 2017)
Release date: October, 2017

[OT] Stranger Things 2 by luulubuu (9 of September, 2017)
October 27, 2017

Zeta Oni

Nice work OP!

luulubuu dropped all her claims so the following are back up for grabs, some of them fairly high profile and coming up soon:

Code:
DROPMIX by luulubuu (5 of September, 2017)
Release Date: September 24, 2017

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus by luulubuu (11th June 2017) [took over for TheFlash]
October 27, 2017

Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time by luulubuu (6 of September, 2017)
30th November, 2017

Kamen Rider Climax Fighters by luulubuu (9 of September, 2017)
December 7, 2017

Yakuza Kiwami 2 JP by luulubuu (12 of September, 2017)
December 7, 2017

Okami HD by luulubuu (12 of September, 2017)
December 12, 2017

RESIDENT EVIL VII GOLD EDITION by luulubuu (6 of September, 2017)
12th December, 2017

Dynasty Warriors 9 by luulubuu (19 of September, 2017)
Early 2018

[OT] Pop Team Epic Anime by luulubuu (19 of August, 2017)
Release date: October, 2017

[OT] Stranger Things 2 by luulubuu (9 of September, 2017)
October 27, 2017

I really hope what happened yesterday didn't cause this.

Cause that was poor form from several people and luulubuu was not one of them.

luulubuu

Nice work OP!

I really hope what happened yesterday didn't cause this.

Cause that was poor form from several people and luulubuu was not one of them.

Pretty much. Gotta love putting free work and get lectures from randoms who has nothing to do with either the subject or the problem but still wanna give them pieces of futile info just for the seek of validation from whoever.

I will still give it a thought to some of them, but in anyways I will be as active, not now, not like this. Peace

Also, I keep the Wolf one because I will just publish others work, and maybe RE7 Gold, if I have to pick them up again, let me know

TheMoon

Also, I keep the Wolf one because I will just publish others work, and maybe RE7 Gold, if I have to pick them up again, let me know

I reinstated those two, let me know if you want any of the others back, too. As long as nobody else claims them, you just need to nod subtly in my direction (or stab with that knife like we talked about)

luulubuu

I reinstated those two, let me know if you want any of the others back, too. As long as nobody else claims them, you just need to nod subtly in my direction (or stab with that knife like we talked about)

Also Okami, LWA and Pop Team Epic. You didnt add PUBG but I claimed ages ago, keep that one too

TheMoon

I think purseowner is also on Kirby: Battle Royale:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249294696&postcount=5683

So that should be a cooperative effort.

I hadn't heard anything about a collabo from either of you so I just took your original claim.

Also Okami, LWA and Pop Team Epic. You didnt add PUBG but I claimed ages ago, keep that one too

There's this though:
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS by LuchaRider (11th April 2017)

edit: wait LuchaRider was you? lol you could have mentioned that bit :)

edit2: what about this then?
South Park: The Fractured But Whole by LuchaRider (18/05/2017)
keep or kill?

I believe Sp3eD will be claiming Dropmix from luulubuu.

Have Sp3eD come here and claim it then :)

TheMoon

I took it from this:
"If someone else wants in after you, work with them."

So let's see if he wants to do anything on it.

Well yea, that's how it should go. One of you just has to let me know that you actually are actively collaborating :D

maxcriden

Thank you Moon for your hard work!

Just FYI, MRORANGE is misspelled in the OP.

Purseowner, please use your powers of collaboration to veto any inappropriate subtitles. ;)

Zeta Oni

Pretty much. Gotta love putting free work and get lectures from randoms who has nothing to do with either the subject or the problem but still wanna give them pieces of futile info just for the seek of validation from whoever.

I will still give it a thought to some of them, but in anyways I will be as active, not now, not like this. Peace

As an artist, I can relate.

Can't speak for everyone here of course, but I like to take pride in my work regardless of what form it takes and OT's are no different. So to see what transpired yesterday was a bit disheartening considering the circumstances, and for a while I was questioning scaling back my own investment if that was how issues regarding claiming were going to be handled.

Fortunately, it seems the rules have been clarified for future reference, and it the situation in general seems like an exception rather than the rule. Still, being less active is understandable and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cerium

I got ya covered.

Rocket League: Nintendo Switch Edition by AlexFlame116 (September 23 2017)
When-He-Fist-Bumps-Samuel-L-Jackson-Other-Guys.gif

I suggest the title |OT| Pocket League

Cornbread78

Good job Moon! Hopefully, no more funny stuff...

Also, still looking for someone to help with artwork for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

Simo

Uh I feel like somebody needs to page More_Badass because RUINER is out Tuesday and nobody has claimed a OT for it. lol

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Dumb question from guy who only started doing OTs earlier this year:

Would it be alright to call dibs on SW Episode IX since that has a release date already but still two years away?

Simo

Dumb question from guy who only started doing OTs earlier this year:

Would it be alright to call dibs on SW Episode IX since that has a release date already but still two years away?

No you can only try and claim it next December, claims have to be within 12 months of release.

TheMoon

The Blade Runner: 2049 and Justice League OTs are back on the table due to lack of time on 3N16MA's side.

Code:
[i][OT][/i] [b]Blade Runner 2049[/b] by [i][URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=68622"]3N16MA[/URL][/i] ([URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228397809&postcount=4986"]15th January 2017[/URL])
[i][OT][/i] [b]Justice League[/b] by [i][URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=68622"]3N16MA[/URL][/i] [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=227277133&postcount=4959"] (27th December 2016)[/URL]

----

No you can only try and claim it next December, claims have to be within 12 months of release.

Yup, I made that bit a bit clearer in the OP now.

Simo

The Blade Runner: 2049 and Justice League OTs are back on the table due to lack of time on 3N16MA's side.

Code:
[i][OT][/i] [b]Blade Runner 2049[/b] by [i][URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=68622"]3N16MA[/URL][/i] ([URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228397809&postcount=4986"]15th January 2017[/URL])
[i][OT][/i] [b]Justice League[/b] by [i][URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=68622"]3N16MA[/URL][/i] [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=227277133&postcount=4959"] (27th December 2016)[/URL]

----

Yup, I made that bit a bit clearer in the OP now.

Poor Justice League. lol

I originally claimed it but got it taken from me because of the "12 month rule". Now, I just don't have the means to do one Justice. No pun intended.

NotLiquid

I just looked this up but apparently Danganronpa V3 was never claimed by anyone in the previous OT thread and the game is releasing in a day. Since no one's stepped up to the plate I figure I'll do a quick one since it's releasing in less than 24 hours in the US.

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony by NotLiquid (September 25, 2017)

bobawesome

I just looked this up but apparently Danganronpa V3 was never claimed by anyone in the previous OT thread and the game is releasing in a day. Since no one's stepped up to the plate I figure I'll do a quick one since it's releasing in less than 24 hours in the US.

For a game as high-profile as V3 (you know, for what it is anyway) I was surprised nobody claimed the OT. Guess people were afraid of running into spoilers. :p

Cornbread78

Thanks for stepping up. These are the OTs I usually end up doing, but I was bogged down with work today..

Luminaire

Wish I jumped on Blue Reflection back then, but I'm eager to see how the OT is!

I wanna do Left Alive but gotta wait til Jan to claim it since it's TBA 2018. Maybe I'll offer to help out on a couple upcoming ones that have my interest in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom