• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The |OT| |OT|: Index & Volunteer & Coordinate & Collaborate [Read OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoon

In German, there's this word "verschlimmbessert" ... meaning you both "improved it" but just messed it up more :D

just copy paste the template in the OP and fill it out, the date in parenthesis is TODAY, the day you claimed it (hence the link to the post of you claiming it), in the line below you enter the release date.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
In German, there's this word "verschlimmbessert" ... meaning you both "improved it" but just messed it up more :D

just copy paste the template in the OP and fill it out, the date in parenthesis is TODAY, the day you claimed it (hence the link to the post of you claiming it), in the line below you enter the release date.

should be good now

Zeta Oni

I'd like to give up all the OT's I had requested, which were

Metal Gear Survive
Black Desert (Xbox One)
Super Lucky's Tale

Been nice working on the two I've completed and the few I've not, good luck to whoever takes over.

Destiny 2's OT is currently nuked, wouldn't mind the go-ahead to create a new one for people new to, or looking to discuss, the game - especially with the PC release around the corner. I'll likely follow where most of the old DGAF crew go but I just feel the game deserves something there for people new and looking forward to it.

- - - -

Destiny 2 by The ๖ۜBronx (October 24th, 2017)

Out Now (releasing today for PC)

TheMoon

Nice, I'll take over. Time to get back into Pokemon.

Pokémon UltraSun and UltraMoon by ZeroX03 (24th October 2017)
November 17, 2017

Also not sure if TheMoon is sticking around, but in case he bounces...

Super Mario Odyssey by ZeroX03 (24th October 2017) (Backup)
October 27, 2017

Might take a few other threads that are victims.

Mario OT is happening ...with a little something special to celebrate the occasion...

no, not a suicide post(?), better

Checked this thread out of morbid curiosity.

I think... I think y'all better put the word out that like 80% of the OTs in the next couple of months ain't happening. Need replacements.

Jawmuncher

Sent you a PM Moon. I'll be covering some of what was originally Lu's but I can't do all of them. Also won't be taking on anymore.

Let's keep this thread more active so that threads have a better chance of being created, known seen etc

I barely remember this thread myself as much as I have read on here and that surprises me, but it being in community is a big reason to that I think.

TheMoon

Guys, start looking for someone to take over this thread.

I'll update it one more time to reflect the current status quo and that'll be it for me managing OTs here.

cormack12

Gold Member
Cheers for the last update :)

I've posted a copypasta basically with a few updates and heopfully we can stick it in the gaming forum to get more exposure. Thanks for your work on this in the past :)

Kimawolf

Soo.. Since these seem unclaimed and are coming up, I’ll make a few MOVIE OTS

[OT] Murder on the Orient Express by Kimawolf ( 11/2/17)
Nov 9th 2017

Since the person making the Justice League OT is banned I’ll make it :

[OT] Justice League by Kimawolf (11/2/17)
Nov 17th 2017

And finally, I’ll be able to work on the Star Wars VIII OT and anyone willing to help with banners or something or who wants to do it altogether sure. I will work on one as a backup in case one doesn’t appear.

i][OT][/i] Star Wars VIII by Kimawolf (11/2/17)
Dec. 14th 2017 (back up)

Star Wars Battlefront 2? Anyone? NOV 17TH

Any CoD: WW2 OT? Is comes out tomorrow. If no I will throw one together tonight quickly so there is one at least.

Sorry, I'm giving up my reservation on Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds. Very busy at work so I don't really have time for it at the moment.

Thabass

Guess I can make my official claim to make the FFVII Remake thread. The game now has a release date of 3/3/2020.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Thabass Thabass thread has been replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom