• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda Funny Community Thread | The Fire Rises, Brother!

Flarin

GO ISLANDERS!

islanders2_zpstsp5zumq.png

Maybe MattyG could add it into the original post. Maybe another rule could be "Don't come in here if you're only here to insult/bash the hosts of Kinda Funny".

Eh, I don't think anyone is going to bother poking in here to do that. Nice thing about Community side is it's quite a bit less volatile than regular Gaming side.

I just realized. We're the Kinda Funny Community. The KFC!
KKYf5LB.png

Also, we were recognized in the Giant Bomb Community Thread. I would imagine there will be some crossover.

In the Gamescast Podcast, they need to have a moniker/catch phrase like BEYOND! Miss it so much. Would make the podcast infinitely more entertaining.

They will. It just needs to come naturally. It can't be forced. YOU CAN'T RUSH ART! ;p

IIRC, Greg muttered the famous BEYOND in episode 1 of Podcast Beyond..we are already on Episode 6 of the KFGC and still nothing

....just saying...but I agree, one can't rush the artistic process...

I've already said this, but I think Follow the Litre in the original post should be changed to Follow the Liter since that is its name. I understand their are different ways to spell it depending on which form of English you write, but when you click the link, it is presented in American English, not British English. It's not dissimilar to a game like Medal of Honor retaining it's American English title, even in areas where writing is done using British English.

MattyG

Banned
Question for you guys: I must admit, I haven't been a Patreon backer until now. GASP I know, I'm a sinner (Father forgive me). So now that I'm a backer, can I watch previous exclusive episodes as well, or do you only get months where you were a backer? Will I get this month's? I really want to see the Gary Witta one going up today!

I've already said this, but I think Follow the Litre in the original post should be changed to Follow the Liter since that is its name. I understand their are different ways to spell it depending on which form of English you write, but when you click the link, it is presented in American English, not British English. It's not dissimilar to a game like Medal of Honor retaining it's American English title, even in areas where writing is done using British English.
I didn't even realize I'd spelled it the British way until now. I'm a Murican dammit, why would I do that? :p

After looking through the playlists on the main YouTube channel, I really want them to bring back Horribly Wrong Comic Book Origins. If I recall they were done on Greg's old GameOverGreggy Channel (which became the main Kinda Funny channel) and not IGN, so they would have full ownership of it.

After looking through the playlists on the main YouTube channel, I really want them to bring back Horribly Wrong Comic Book Origins. If I recall they were done on Greg's old GameOverGreggy Channel (which became the main Kinda Funny channel) and not IGN, so they would have full ownership of it.

Lol, Parker Bros

Question for you guys: I must admit, I haven't been a Patreon backer until now. GASP I know, I'm a sinner (Father forgive me). So now that I'm a backer, can I watch previous exclusive episodes as well, or do you only get months where you were a backer? Will I get this month's? I really want to see the Gary Witta one going up today!

I've been a backer since the start but AFAIK being a backer gives you access to everything they've done, you should be able to go back and watch old ones too

Choomp

Banned
Did they just mention this? I saw talk of NeoGAF in the comments but this shitty train WiFi ain't giving me anything else.

Does anyone know if Colin ever get around to playing Dark Souls again? I remember a while back he said he was going to give it another chance but never heard a follow up from him.

It really does seem like his type of game.

justinluey

Neo Member
Has anyone figured out how to watch past episodes on the Twitch iOS app or something like Plex?

I hope the KindaFunny guys take control of their own archives, because Twitch seems to be purposely making it a bad experience to encourage live viewing.

Has anyone figured out how to watch past episodes on the Twitch iOS app or something like Plex?

I hope the KindaFunny guys take control of their own archives, because Twitch seems to be purposely making it a bad experience to encourage live viewing.

Haven't they been uploading the past episodes to their Youtube channel?

yeah..unfortunately Twitch iOS app doesn't make it easy to watch archived streams easily...someone should let them know, but now that they have bought by Amazon, who knows?

Dominator

Ah. I wonder if it's because I'm a Patreon backer, I think they've also been uploading it to their Patreon page.

I do remember being able to go back and watch old shows outside of Twitch
I believe Colin said they are uploading them just so they can keep track of their work because they leave Twitch after awhile. They have no plans to make them public.

Top Bottom