• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT2| Leviathan Wakes (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

8t65a3s1i.gif

Just finished an attempt on the new raid with a group of coworker's friends and I just wanted to say about a certain encounter:
fuck the bathing ritual.

Still linking power level guides that arent the most efficient in the OP. Not that it matters week 2 since milestones will always push people up week to week. Oh well.

The title am cry :-( No funny inside joke title?

Light level symbol looms nice though.

While having an OT 2 already is impressive I can help but feel it's a bit underwhelming considering the speed with which the first game burnt through OTs. Can't help but feel like the second game might not be as successful as the first despite it being a better game in virtually every conceivable way.

While having an OT 2 already is impressive I can help but feel it's a bit underwhelming considering the speed with which the first game burnt through OTs. Can't help but feel like the second game might not be as successful as the first despite it being a better game in virtually every conceivable way.

You also have to consider that we didn't have a Discord at the launch of D1, so all discussion in DGAF took place in the OT's.

The first OTs took 5 days to go to a new one. This one took just 9, not bad when you consider that there's now discord and clan chats to take away some from the number of posts.

Destiny's back baby. It's good again. Aoowwwooooooo (wolf howl)

As someone who was part of the first destiny when it spawned, there wasn't a Discord chat, clans were useless so all conversation had to be done via the thread, and yes there were probably many people who got burned with destiny 1 and didn't return to this one.

Deku Tree

Sales also appear underwhelming if you look at the UK and JPN retail numbers that we got so far.

xCobalt

It has a lot of quality of life changes but it's still the same overall experience to be honest. I'm enjoying the game but if people didn't enjoy the first one, I doubt they'll come back for this.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Sales also appear underwhelming if you look at the UK and JPN retail numbers that we got so far.

Don't think it matters. First month in NA will more than make up for it.

Plus, the PC version isn't out. And I think people are downplaying how many people would decide to go digitally for D2 when going physically in D1 because now people know exactly what it is.

Top Bottom