• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Tiefooz

Hadn't got shipping confirmation, but I searched by order number (reference) on UPS and:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Better than nothing, thanks Robobandit :D

I got the same thing. Hopefully it ships tomorrow, but if it does it won't arrive until Monday because I, like a giant idiot, paid for 2nd day air thinking that would mean two days from Tuesday and har har how foolish I was har harnnghghb

Hadn't got shipping confirmation, but I searched by order number (reference) on UPS and:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Better than nothing, thanks Robobandit :D

In the same status, but the method works!

For those of you only seeing boxed shipment, you didn't do the secret code to be able to see the status. You may be in order complete and a shipping email is shortly on the way.

Of course you can just go drop your order # in as the ref number as discussed above with UPS to see if you have a shipping label ready.

Those of you who did not get a tracking number, you can track your order @ ups by using your order number as a reference -

upstracking.png

Brilliant! I've got a tracking number and the shipping label has been created! Hallelujah!

madhtr

It sucks that 2-day means "Ehhh, you know.... whenever we get around to it." Just glad to know this is coming to an end soon.

Edit: 2.5 lbs seems rather light to me, btw, but oh well.

Those of you who did not get a tracking number, you can track your order @ ups by using your order number as a reference -

upstracking.png
Ha, mine still says "boxed shipment" on the site but using your method shows me that it shipped already. DR must be getting crushed, at least that sounds like the LE is a success :)

Hobohodo

Do we have a list of the English VA anywhere? Really wanna know if Mr Drippy is voiced by a Welsh person, it just sounds to natural to not be.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Got this today:
Thank you for contacting the Namco Bandai US Online Store.

We show that your order is complete, and it will be shipping soon via
Canada Ground Shipping.

Unfortunately, stocks have been depleted and we do not have a current
ETA on when stocks will be replenished. Rest assured that you will
receive a separate shipping notification email when your order ships. If
you do not receive the email, please check your Spam or Junk folders as
emails occasionally get incorrectly routed there by email providers.

We appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
Diana B.
Not in stock? :\

Edit: 2.5 lbs seems rather light to me, btw, but oh well.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe it's an incorrect estimate from Digital River? For reference UPS shows the Prima Guide at 3.8 lbs coming from Amazon.

Yeah, but if it ships tomorrow, it shows up Monday, nearly a week after release :p Better than end of next week, though, I guess.

Shiiiiiit, I forgot today was Wednesday with the holiday this past Monday. Hopefully our shipments get out tonight.

zeopower6

I could buy the Prima guide being pretty huge... it is like 400+ pages and about twice the size of the Wizard's Companion.

Do we have a list of the English VA anywhere? Really wanna know if Mr Drippy is voiced by a Welsh person, it just sounds to natural to not be.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/knbvuc

Main Cast
Adam Wilson - Oliver
Brian Protheroe - Shadar
Jennifer Bryden - Cassiopeia/White Witch
Lauren Mote - Esther/Myrtle
Louis Tamone - Swaine
Steffan Rhodri – Drippy

From NamcoBandaiUK's Twitter :D

Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe it's an incorrect estimate from Digital River? For reference UPS shows the Prima Guide at 3.8 lbs coming from Amazon.

Shiiiiiit, I forgot today was Wednesday with the holiday this past Monday. Hopefully our shipments get out tonight.

nah. tomorrow for us 2 days. if it's coming from TN. it might arrive friday (for me) but how slow they are doing it it'll be monday.

EDIT: yep. it says ETA via UPS is friday.

Hobbun

upstracking.png

So...you just plug you order number under the tracking number for UPS? It isn't finding anything.

Although I can't remember what shipping I selected now. Maybe I chose standard (that is USPS, right?).

Eusis

To be honest, I had a fear that paying for 2 day shipping was less "get it within release week" and more "when they finally ship the mother fucker the next wait won't be as excruciating." Next Day meanwhile would feel like a scam: 5 extra dollars and they're taking their sweet time shipping? What the hell?

zeopower6

So...you just plug you order number under the tracking number for UPS? It isn't finding anything.

Although I can't remember what shipping I selected now. Maybe I chose standard (that is USPS, right?).

No, you go to Tracking then -> Track by Reference -> stick the Order number in "Reference Number" and it should find your tracking number.

madhtr

Go to tracking and search by reference number.

Edit: Welp.

epmode

I honestly don't remember what shipping type I chose. All I know is that I was charged $8.90. Any ideas?

edit: Figured it out by using the Track by Reference thing. UPS Ground.

Eusis

No, you go to Tracking then -> Track by Reference -> stick the Order number in "Reference Number" and it should find your tracking number.
Now that I know and tried this... huh, it showed up, estimated delivery of Friday. Well, I guess it really IS going to be the "I want to play this week" option! Then again creating the label doesn't mean they have to ship it the same day.

I still haven't gotten a shipping notification and they haven't even placed a charge on my credit card account yet. Am I even gonna get this? I starting to doubt it. I ordered about one and a half hours after the restock opened.

Takuya

Banned
Shipping label created for mine (Canada), UPS Standard, 3.10lbs.

I'm going to get charged some hefty customs/brokerage I bet.

(Ordered August 2012)

hawk2025

Shipping label created!!

Phew. This has been a hilarious/pathetic ride, glad it (probably) turned out ok for me. Guide also shipped from Amazon earlier today :)

goMaki

Thank you for sharing this! Although my order still states "In Progress", I was able to find that it is ready for UPS and is scheduled to be delivered on Friday.

Thank you for satisfying my curiosity as to when my package will arrive.

They charge when they ship so try not to be too worried if you haven't been charged yet. You would of gotten payment authorization failed email if there was a problem.

Also "Boxed Shipment" is worthless info. When they cancelled my order on 1/21 it still said boxed shipment and order submitted. I have a separate order through Digital River back when Square Enix had their holiday sale. My order still says boxed shipment and I placed that order on 12/17 and still haven't gotten it. So don't breathe a sigh of relief just because it says boxed shipment :p.

Thankfully I still need to finish P4G and Arena. I'd be pissed if I wanted to start the game right away. Such crap service, nice reward to customers for ordering direct from the publisher.

Sushigod7

Motherfucker I still haven't got a update and trying to track by reference in UPS I get nothing still and I ordered next day air. Where is the place that is processing these orders in Tennessee or Cali?

Takuya

Banned
Motherfucker I still haven't got a update and trying to track by reference in UPS I get nothing still and I ordered next day air. Where is the place that is processing these orders in Tennessee or Cali?

Warehouses don't have to be where the initial order processing is done.

WTF they should've used USPS or something! ugh...

That's the biggest problem with importing from these publishers, they almost all use UPS as a defacto standard. Some smaller companies use USPS, or at least include an "international fee" that minimizes import duties.

I fell in love with Ni No too late. Not very often I feel bad about missing a collector's edition.

On the up side, I think I'll go digital.

Animekatt

Edit: ^ Did that and it doesn't look like it is out of the warehouse quite yet, fingers crossed that the status just hasn't updated yet.

Thanks for this tip. Even though I've received no email, and my order status is still being processed, it shows on the UPS site that the label has been created, and that it's on schedule to be here on Friday. Finally.

Sushigod7

Warehouses don't have to be where the initial order processing is done.

That's why I asked TN is central time and Cali is even farther back hrs wise. Hoping they are still processing orders but I doubt it they are probably done for the day. UPS pick ups even late ones are done by now. At least when I worked with warehouses.

Top Bottom