• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PhillyGAF |OT|

vypek

Any chance Amazon HQ gonna come to Philly? Could be my big break to get an IT job finally.

Based in the requirements I feel like it has a shot. Seems like a suitable place for them. But I don't know much about business and have no clue how viable it is in reality.

Aurizen

Based in the requirements I feel like it has a shot. Seems like a suitable place for them. But I don't know much about business and have no clue how viable it is in reality.

Well If its confirmed I will be sending Jeff and Mayor Kenny my resume.

Deku Tree

I feel like Amazon has long ago decided to move to NYC.

NYC is still a major place for them to find the kind of talent that they are looking to hire.

But they are making a huge show and competition out of their selection process in order to pay much less taxes.

MJPIA

Its not much (honestly its nothing at this point) but I made a discord and hope to gather up as much of Phillygaf as I can to keep everyone together.

Quote to see

Unless of course there's already a discord I'm not aware of in which case I wanna join that instead.

Top Bottom