• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mass Effect Community Thread |OT2|

Patryn

Yeah, I guess. :D

Anyway, I did the Lair of The Shadow Broker mission which was pretty freakin good, everything with Liara is awesome, I think I'll romance her on my second playthrough.

Also, I wish you could recruit Legion earlier in the game, he's such an awesome character but there's not much him.

Legion / Tali = Best Squad.

The game originally was going to allow you to pretty much recruit anyone at any time. However, the limitations of the 360 and the desire to avoid excessive disc swapping (as I recall) led to getting one set of recruits and then another.

This has been proven out by dialogue found from squadmates in missions where they couldn't possibly be part of in the released version of the game.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Yeah, I guess. :D

Anyway, I did the Lair of The Shadow Broker mission which was pretty freakin good, everything with Liara is awesome, I think I'll romance her on my second playthrough.

Also, I wish you could recruit Legion earlier in the game, he's such an awesome character but there's not much him.

Legion / Tali = Best Squad.

Are you playing on PC? Because there is a mod/"hack" that allow us to recruit him earlier in the game.

The fun part? There's actually recorded lines of Legion that you would never hear otherwise, like bringing him into the Mordin recruit mission with the plague if I remember right.

strafer

Are you playing on PC? Because there is a mod/"hack" that allow us to recruit him earlier in the game.

The fun part? There's actually recorded lines of Legion that you would never hear otherwise, like bringing him into the Mordin recruit mission with the plague if I remember right.

Nah, playing on PS3.

prag16

Banned
This will be my last post here:

Sweet, I come in here seeing that it has been bumped, hoping maybe somebody is carrying on in the spirit of what the forum was intended for in the first place.

But no, it's just another long time member leaving in a huff. At least you spared us the childish tantrum, unlike so many others.

Sweet, I come in here seeing that it has been bumped, hoping maybe somebody is carrying on in the spirit of what the forum was intended for in the first place.

But no, it's just another long time member leaving in a huff. At least you spared us the childish tantrum, unlike so many others.

Join us in the discord to continue the discussion, and we'll follow up on that new ResetERA forum too !

Plasma

Banned
j4pQnv0.png

I like that Shepard has some self restraint, unlike some people.

Caldain

Neo Member
Dead or not, I'm a big fan of this thread. Sometimes wish I could wipe my memory of ever playing the trilogy just so I could rediscover it all over again. Played the ever living crap out of 1 and 2. 3 left a bad taste in my mouth after one completion and barely made it through a second playthrough. Even with that, enjoyed the overall experience. Nothing this gen has come close to that for me.

Top Bottom