• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

bonkeng
Member
(04-13-2017, 07:54 AM)
bonkeng's Avatar

Originally Posted by INDIGO_CYCLOPS

My 4* ticket was burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak...

Nice! Gratz!
Malakhov
Member
(04-13-2017, 09:03 AM)
Malakhov's Avatar

Originally Posted by INDIGO_CYCLOPS

My 4* ticket was burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak...

Grats lol
Saving mine for the tilith banner.

Just realised I am missing 10 rainblow blooms to awake my 2nd olive to 6*...and this 10 NRG dark siren and ifrit trial is just pure candy. I'm working on the emperor right now and it's insane experience.

Any list with enhancements materials required in English? I don't want to farm them all, just the ones I need for Ramza and Agrias for now.
Officerrob
Banned
(04-13-2017, 10:30 AM)
Officerrob's Avatar
Anybody else experiencing a lot of crashes since the update yesterday?
Alkez
Member
(04-13-2017, 10:36 AM)
Alkez's Avatar
Hmm, Gumi may have stealth nerfed the 10 nrg trial. Yesterday I could easily clear it with attack song and a 900 Orlandu. Now even an 1000+ won't kill.
Malakhov
Member
(04-13-2017, 10:58 AM)
Malakhov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Officerrob

Anybody else experiencing a lot of crashes since the update yesterday?

I can't go into the items or magic menu during an exploration or the game crashes all the time...
Ken
Member
(04-13-2017, 12:13 PM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

Hmm, Gumi may have stealth nerfed the 10 nrg trial. Yesterday I could easily clear it with attack song and a 900 Orlandu. Now even an 1000+ won't kill.

seems fine to me!
Malakhov
Member
(04-13-2017, 12:17 PM)
Malakhov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

Hmm, Gumi may have stealth nerfed the 10 nrg trial. Yesterday I could easily clear it with attack song and a 900 Orlandu. Now even an 1000+ won't kill.

Equip ramuh and dual cast on the unit you want to level. Cast dispel and deprotect on ifrit, kill him with divine ruination.

Repeat for siren.
Alkez
Member
(04-13-2017, 12:29 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malakhov

Equip ramuh and dual cast on the unit you want to level. Cast dispel and deprotect on ifrit, kill him with divine ruination.

Repeat for siren.

Ah awesome yeah that worked, thanks! Yesterday I was able to do it purely using Attack Song from Siren. I'm not sure what changed but this works much better. Didn't have time to do any farming yesterday but was planning to do a lot of leveling today. Thanks for the help.
Vashetti
Banned
(04-13-2017, 12:33 PM)
Which is the broken thing that gives a ton of XP?
INDIGO_CYCLOPS
Banned
(04-13-2017, 12:40 PM)
INDIGO_CYCLOPS's Avatar

Originally Posted by bonkeng

Nice! Gratz!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Malakhov

Grats lol
Saving mine for the tilith banner.

Just realised I am missing 10 rainblow blooms to awake my 2nd olive to 6*...and this 10 NRG dark siren and ifrit trial is just pure candy. I'm working on the emperor right now and it's insane experience.

Any list with enhancements materials required in English? I don't want to farm them all, just the ones I need for Ramza and Agrias for now.

Thanks as well! Yes I was planning on saving it for a future banner but it was late and I couldn't sleep so I was up reading Reddit and got the itch.

Good luck !
Malakhov
Member
(04-13-2017, 12:40 PM)
Malakhov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

Ah awesome yeah that worked, thanks! Yesterday I was able to do it purely using Attack Song from Siren. I'm not sure what changed but this works much better. Didn't have time to do any farming yesterday but was planning to do a lot of leveling today. Thanks for the help.

No problem :)

Yeah I've just maxed my emperor, they will nerf this today probably. Doesn't make any sense lol
Malakhov
Member
(04-13-2017, 12:44 PM)
Malakhov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vashetti

Which is the broken thing that gives a ton of XP?

The 10 nrg dark ifrit and dark siren trial. Bring a 800+ atk orlandeau friend and the unit you want to level with dual cast and ramuh. Cast dispel and deprotect on ifrit, then have orlandeau do divine ruination on it. Repeat on next turn on Siren. 130k exp!
Euphoria14
Member
(04-13-2017, 01:07 PM)
Euphoria14's Avatar
I'm guessing it's the pots that make the huge difference here. Orlandeau now has Ifrit accessory, cold snap, Excalibur, genji blade, demon mail, dark helm, ATK +30%, dual Wield, great sword mastery and blade mastery.

825 ATK. Meanwhile people with less have higher ATK on their Landu.

Yeah, I need pots. I want to see if I can get him to 900.


Edit - Thanks to everyone pointing out the issue with ADV Trial. Getting Xon to 100 made all the difference in that trial.
Zippedpinhead
Member
(04-13-2017, 01:10 PM)
Zippedpinhead's Avatar
Well it happened!

Daily rainbow! Gilgamesh! So he wil easily replace delita, but I guess I need to level him and TM him.

On a long term goal, greg's TM is better than Zidane, but I need bartz's doublehand and sparky for Olive first. So I guess he is 3rd priority.
Ken
Member
(04-13-2017, 01:12 PM)
Ken's Avatar
whaaat

I want a GIRUGAMESH 😭😭😭😭
DrROBschiz
Member
(04-13-2017, 01:28 PM)
DrROBschiz's Avatar
Wow pulling T4 mats in the Egg summons is super rare but you do get them

Guess Ill keep farming eggs to get all the purecrysts
Zippedpinhead
Member
(04-13-2017, 02:01 PM)
Zippedpinhead's Avatar

Originally Posted by DrROBschiz

Wow pulling T4 mats in the Egg summons is super rare but you do get them

Guess Ill keep farming eggs to get all the purecrysts

In the past week I haven't played gen gotten a POT, let alone anything since maintenance yesterday. I'm sure going to spend every metal egg, but I'm not expecting much
INDIGO_CYCLOPS
Banned
(04-13-2017, 02:07 PM)
INDIGO_CYCLOPS's Avatar
So I got a Support Purecryst, not sure what else I should be aiming for at this point? I'd really like to get all of them, or as much of them as I can considering the rarity...
Malakhov
Member
(04-13-2017, 02:22 PM)
Malakhov's Avatar

Originally Posted by INDIGO_CYCLOPS

So I got a Support Purecryst, not sure what else I should be aiming for at this point? I'd really like to get all of them, or as much of them as I can considering the rarity...

I am still trying to find a list of the crystals needed for enhancements in english. Dont really understand what is what on altema. I think Ramza needs green support T5s for hero's rime and then go with which characters you want to enhance first.

For agrias the rough translation is agressive, so it must be the power? crystals so I will be getting that one as well.

I want to enhance Ramza and Agrias first so this is where I'm heading. Look into the enhancements and then pick the ones you want first and aim for those.
Malakhov
Member
(04-13-2017, 02:25 PM)
Malakhov's Avatar

Originally Posted by Euphoria14

I'm guessing it's the pots that make the huge difference here. Orlandeau now has Ifrit accessory, cold snap, Excalibur, genji blade, demon mail, dark helm, ATK +30%, dual Wield, great sword mastery and blade mastery.

825 ATK. Meanwhile people with less have higher ATK on their Landu.

Yeah, I need pots. I want to see if I can get him to 900.


Edit - Thanks to everyone pointing out the issue with ADV Trial. Getting Xon to 100 made all the difference in that trial.

It is indeed the pots, since it becomes part of your base attack so after that all your +% atk gear takes it in consideration. I have all the best gear for Orlandeau minus the brave suit and my Orlandeau is only sitting at 907 ATK compared to some who are at 1000+ atk. Yeah the brave suit plays a part in that but I only have one atk pot in Orlandeau so far so that's the biggest difference.

I need to farm my brave suit but I am clearing all those extra units TMs first.
c-murph
Member
(04-13-2017, 02:29 PM)
c-murph's Avatar

Originally Posted by INDIGO_CYCLOPS

So I got a Support Purecryst, not sure what else I should be aiming for at this point? I'd really like to get all of them, or as much of them as I can considering the rarity...

I bought the Power and Support. Probably going to get the Guard and Tech ones too... maybe. That's still a lot of grinding.
Alkez
Member
(04-13-2017, 03:18 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lyrian

So.... what I'm seeing is that in the future, every trial enemy hits so ridiculously hard that auto-revive is necessary because it should be assumed that everyone is simply going to die almost every single round.

Yeah pretty much. It's why I was asking Shouta about the units with ReRaise the other day. I guess it's why Rikku is so important, because she's the only non 5* base that can do an aoe version. But I don't like the fact that's it's limited to an LB. I feel like it makes it difficult to build around. Still, I can worry about that hurdle when we get there.

Originally Posted by INDIGO_CYCLOPS

My 4* ticket was burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak...

Originally Posted by Zippedpinhead

Well it happened!

Daily rainbow! Gilgamesh!

Congrats on your rainbows guys.
across
Member
(04-13-2017, 03:30 PM)
across's Avatar

Originally Posted by INDIGO_CYCLOPS

So I got a Support Purecryst, not sure what else I should be aiming for at this point? I'd really like to get all of them, or as much of them as I can considering the rarity...

Go to the Reddit wiki and look up the unit you're interested in. Scroll down to their enhancements and check the first kanji listed under the 'Materials' column to the right.

白 = White Purecryst (White) - white magic; Curaja, Full-Life
黒 = Black Purecryst (Black) - black magic; Meteor, Ultima, -ga/ja spells
緑 = Green Purecryst (Green) - green magic; Reflect, .. probably other things

攻め = Power Purecryst (Red) - offensive abilities; Fin Briar, Phantom Shadow, Holy Explosion, but also Wicked Light, Dystopia - so "magic" abilities too
守り = Guard Purecryst (Gold? Yellow?) - defensive abilities and passives; Saint Wall, Lovely Guard, Brave Presence
癒し = Healing Purecryst (Blue) - non-white magic healing and MP restoration; Energy Share, Spirit Deck, Regenerate

支援 = Support Purecryst (Yellow-green, light green) - supportive abilities and passives of all sorts; Love You All, Hero's Rime, Legend Killer
技巧 = Tech Purecryst (Greyish) - not sure what the throughline is here. Some weapon Mastery buffs are collected here, but not all, as well as Warrior of Light's defensive proc at low HP passive and other random things. Doesn't seem common.

I confined my search to the first 4 or 5 waves of enhancements with a bias towards 5* bases I actually possess. Power and Support are priority. Those looking to enhance Dark Fina or Exdeath will want to pick up Black. White doesn't seem relevant at all for the near future, nor does Green. Healing looks primarily useful for Luka and the scattered MP regen effects on Type-0 units. Guard might be third or fourth on the list for Cecil/WoL enhancements since tanks experience power creep more slowly than other types of units. Tech doesn't seem to have anything super important except Gilgamesh's Weapon Collector.

YMMV, IANAL, do your own research, caveat emptor, et cetera.
Rixa
Member
(04-13-2017, 03:56 PM)
Rixa's Avatar
Thanks Qon @Discord for telling me this:

Code:

Ace: Tri beam laser is power
Devotion is support

DKC: Shikoku support
Soul eater power
So will grab atleast Power & Support and maybe some 3rd one.
shintoki
sparkle this bitch
(04-13-2017, 04:08 PM)
shintoki's Avatar
Loving the 5x FP with Special summon. Hit 10mil+, maxed out Lasswell, got Xon from 4* to 6* 50, bumped Cupid Art from 4 to 5, Soilel from 4 to 5, and I need to get some DeepSea Bloom for Argias, Mercedes, and Garnet to knock them up to 5*

I'm going to need to farm some more Holy Crystals and SC one day...
Alkez
Member
(04-13-2017, 04:18 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by across

YMMV, IANAL, do your own research, caveat emptor, et cetera.

1/ LOL
2/ Very useful info. If you don't mind I would like to put this in the first post? I think people will probably ask again in the future and it would be good to have it there for easy reference. I'll leave the disclaimer in ofc lol.
c-murph
Member
(04-13-2017, 04:22 PM)
c-murph's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rixa

Thanks Qon @Discord for telling me this:

Code:

Ace: Tri beam laser is power
Devotion is support

DKC: Shikoku support
Soul eater power
So will grab atleast Power & Support and maybe some 3rd one.

Probably Guard or Tech if you plan on using WoL. He seems to need those. Power and Support seem to be the most in demand that everyone needs.
Rokuren
Member
(04-13-2017, 04:26 PM)
Rokuren's Avatar

Originally Posted by across

.

Solid info. Already bought power and support, have enough to buy two more. Will have to check the Reddit list later to see what else I should prioritize.

Maybe work up the willpower to get a fifth.
Valentus
Member
(04-13-2017, 04:30 PM)
Valentus's Avatar
i made a little vídeo of kuja with thundaja
MMBosstones86
Member
(04-13-2017, 04:37 PM)
MMBosstones86's Avatar
I'm leveling the hell out of everything now. This has to get nerfed, right?
across
Member
(04-13-2017, 04:54 PM)
across's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

1/ LOL
2/ Very useful info. If you don't mind I would like to put this in the first post? I think people will probably ask again in the future and it would be good to have it there for easy reference. I'll leave the disclaimer in ofc lol.

By all means, happy to help!

For what it's worth, I'll be getting Power, Support, Guard, Black and possibly Tech from this batch. If you go through the list of units and pay attention, Power and Support are absolutely everywhere - easily the most common requirements. Skipping out on these seems like a generally bad idea.

The energy you would spend on getting the other three would be better invested in the Vortex to get T4s, which are the hard part... well, right now, the energy is better invested in the Dark Espers ADV trial. But hey.
Valentus
Member
(04-13-2017, 05:03 PM)
Valentus's Avatar

Originally Posted by MMBosstones86

I'm leveling the hell out of everything now. This has to get nerfed, right?

It Will be, so level like its no tomorrow
Pejo
Member
(04-13-2017, 05:16 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by MMBosstones86

I'm leveling the hell out of everything now. This has to get nerfed, right?

God I hope not. This growth egg TM is finally vindicated.
MMBosstones86
Member
(04-13-2017, 05:24 PM)
MMBosstones86's Avatar
Anything else can 1-shot the ADV level? Running out of NoLandu friends for now and full stam.

Originally Posted by Pejo

God I hope not. This growth egg TM is finally vindicated.

Right?? Finally
Alkez
Member
(04-13-2017, 05:30 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Valentus

i made a little vídeo of kuja with thundaja

Nice video, very interesting test.

Also I watched your banner pulls. When you got double rainbow and it was Dkc and Ace I felt so bad. I would have been so angry if that was me lol.

Originally Posted by MMBosstones86

Anything else can 1-shot the ADV level? Running out of NoLandu friends for now and full stam.

I think BiS Olive should be able to but haven't tested it myself.
Valentus
Member
(04-13-2017, 05:37 PM)
Valentus's Avatar

Originally Posted by MMBosstones86

Anything else can 1-shot the ADV level? Running out of NoLandu friends for now and full stam.


1100 atk olive can Too.

Right?? Finally

Originally Posted by Alkez

Nice video, very interesting test.

Also I watched your banner pulls. When you got double rainbow and it was Dkc and Ace I felt so bad. I would have been so angry if that was me lol.



I think BiS Olive should be able to but haven't tested it myself.

Im getting used to It XD

Like bonk said, my Rainbow rate was amazing those days, but Sadly i dont get what i want XD
Muku
Member
(04-13-2017, 06:09 PM)
Muku's Avatar
Apparently this game would just like to shit on me this banner. It's given me two Aiden's at best. All I want is a Xon. Thank you to everyone sharing Xon. I've been relying heavily on them for them extra eggs. Because Gumi will give me him later as a troll when I want something else on another banner. :(
RedZaraki
Banned
(04-13-2017, 06:16 PM)
Am I imagining things, or is a Duel-Wield 6-star Lasswell able to hit all enemies in Arena 4 times 999 with Exorcising Storm?
Alkez
Member
(04-13-2017, 06:17 PM)
Alkez's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muku

Apparently this game would just like to shit on me this banner. It's given me two Aiden's at best. All I want is a Xon. Thank you to everyone sharing Xon. I've been relying heavily on them for them extra eggs. Because Gumi will give me him later as a troll when I want something else on another banner. :(

I swear recently it's impossible to get banner 4*s. Ever since the Seven banner I've been struggling.
Pejo
Member
(04-13-2017, 06:26 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by RedZaraki

Am I imagining things, or is a Duel-Wield 6-star Lasswell able to hit enemies in Arena 4 times 999 with Exorcising Storm?

Yea that's his one and only use for his 6* upgrade. Lotta people sleeping on him, it seems.

I currently am too, but I'll level him up during these dark esper days™

Originally Posted by Muku

Apparently this game would just like to shit on me this banner. It's given me two Aiden's at best. All I want is a Xon. Thank you to everyone sharing Xon. I've been relying heavily on them for them extra eggs. Because Gumi will give me him later as a troll when I want something else on another banner. :(

How many eggs do you get on whatever stage you're running and stealing with Xon?
Muku
Member
(04-13-2017, 06:33 PM)
Muku's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pejo

Yea that's his one and only use for his 6* upgrade. Lotta people sleeping on him, it seems.

I currently am too, but I'll level him up during these dark esper days™



How many eggs do you get on whatever stage you're running and stealing with Xon?

I'm farming Argus Plains - Shoreline. I just don't have the time for spending all day in Explorations. It can vary the amount I can get. Went with one of the high RNG vs Max Eggs (drops + steal) possible for dungeons thing on Exvius Wiki.
Pejo
Member
(04-13-2017, 06:38 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muku

I'm farming Argus Plains - Shoreline. I just don't have the time for spending all day in Explorations. It can vary the amount I can get. Went with one of the high RNG vs Max Eggs (drops + steal) possible for dungeons thing on Exvius Wiki.

Do you get more than 4000'ish a run? I've been just farming "power on power" in Fina's memory and get between 2500-4500 per run with no steal.
Kouriozan
Member
(04-13-2017, 06:52 PM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by RedZaraki

Am I imagining things, or is a Duel-Wield 6-star Lasswell able to hit all enemies in Arena 4 times 999 with Exorcising Storm?

Secret arena weapon need to stay secret :p
Muku
Member
(04-13-2017, 07:01 PM)
Muku's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pejo

Do you get more than 4000'ish a run? I've been just farming "power on power" in Fina's memory and get between 2500-4500 per run with no steal.

No. I know some folks here were running POP, but in all honesty, I don't know if I want to farm those two fuckers over and over. Hated dealing with Dark Fina the first time to just finish it.
wilstreak
Member
(04-13-2017, 07:13 PM)
wilstreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

I swear recently it's impossible to get banner 4*s. Ever since the Seven banner I've been struggling.

glad i am not alone.

my last on banner 4 star is Leon (not counting minfilia), after that, no shine, nine, soleil,

to add more salt to injury, Gumi decide to gave me 3 yellow crystal in a row this morning. Wol, chiz, WoL.

i dont know what to say anymore.
Muku
Member
(04-13-2017, 07:23 PM)
Muku's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alkez

I swear recently it's impossible to get banner 4*s. Ever since the Seven banner I've been struggling.

You know what, there's some truth to that. I've had a problem getting banner 4*'s since CNY. Thanks Gumi. Everyone has Ling but me. AND THEY RUN THEM ALL IN ARENA TO MAKE ME GO BATSHIT INSANE.

Yeah, Xon at least is forever... but I wanted Ling so bad. I'd not wanted a 4* as bad until her. ;_; And I tried. But they gave me Yun. Probably as consolation because they knew I wasn't getting Ling.

I couldn't even get Leon on banner. I fortunately got him later. But Ling.... I'm forever bitter Gumi. Until she comes back around (maybe), and youwith hold her from me again. Then I will just be pissed and bitter.
Kouriozan
Member
(04-13-2017, 07:27 PM)
Kouriozan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muku

You know what, there's some truth to that. I've had a problem getting banner 4*'s since CNY. Thanks Gumi. Everyone has Ling but me. AND THEY RUN THEM ALL IN ARENA TO MAKE ME GO BATSHIT INSANE.

Exactly, also missed Ling but seriously everyone has one in the Arena, this is too crazy and unfair.

Everytime I click an opponent, I say to myself "I bet they are hiding a Ling" and I'm right everytime.
Muku
Member
(04-13-2017, 07:39 PM)
Muku's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kouriozan

Exactly, also missed Ling but seriously everyone has one in the Arena, this is too crazy and unfair.

Everytime I click an opponent, I say to myself "I bet they are hiding a Ling" and I'm right everytime.

Every group runs a Ling, Chizuru, and Noctis. Where I lack Ling and Noctis. And their L/C/N evade like motherfucking bitches. Arena is going to make me go insane.
Kanik
Sonic handles my blue balls
(04-13-2017, 07:40 PM)
Kanik's Avatar
Ling might be my favorite unit, I try to shoehorn her into every group. I started playing a few weeks before she came out and she changed everything for me.
Xion86
Member
(04-13-2017, 07:48 PM)
Xion86's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malakhov

The 10 nrg dark ifrit and dark siren trial. Bring a 800+ atk orlandeau friend and the unit you want to level with dual cast and ramuh. Cast dispel and deprotect on ifrit, then have orlandeau do divine ruination on it. Repeat on next turn on Siren. 130k exp!

Just got home to try this...holy crap wow. Hmmm I was about to try the Trial today, but I'm wondering if I should level a few units instead haha. Crazy stuff.

Originally Posted by Zippedpinhead

Well it happened!

Daily rainbow! Gilgamesh! So he wil easily replace delita, but I guess I need to level him and TM him.

On a long term goal, greg's TM is better than Zidane, but I need bartz's doublehand and sparky for Olive first. So I guess he is 3rd priority.

Wow!! Very jealous. Congrats :).



Got a second Quick Assault and got this out of the way!


Glad I don't have to create any more Stona.

Thread Tools