• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall has monsters too, bros!

jbug617

Banned
Mhmm, getting closer to some 3D Attack On Titan game

for real.

This gif is all Attack on Titans

Rodeo.gif

Alienous

"So, this is a different planet. Wouldn't it be cool to have some wildlife around? Walking around in the background, or something?"

"Yeah, that would be cool. Let's design something. It'll make for a neat visual."

"Awesome. You don't think people will look to deeply into it, will they?"

" ... Nah".

E92 M3

"So, this is a different planet. Wouldn't it be cool to have some wildlife around? Walking around in the background, or something?"

"Yeah, that would be cool. Let's design something. It'll make for a neat visual."

"Awesome. You don't think people will look to deeply into it, will they?"

" ... Nah".

Even wildlife would be cook lol. I am personally excited for maps with weather features.

Busty

Banned
Surely MS will get them in the game as
DLC

You will probably get to make awkward small talk with the monsters via the LA Noire conversation system.

man that would be a cool ass idea for pacific rim game...didn't think about that before jump into your own customized robot to save the city lol

BY2K

Membero Americo
Surely MS will get them in the game as
DLC

You will probably get to make awkward small talk with the monsters via the LA Noire conversation system.

And you need to read their expressions all like:

83rLmT0.gif

Non thread.

Source uses 3d skyboxes, the models for which are small and located somewhere off map then scaled to appear massive when they sit on the horizon.

In gmod you can no clip to where the skybox models are and whatever you spawn there will appear in the skybox.

ngbbs4b1056bd02124akub1.jpg

NHale

If the monsters are not part of this game, it seems more and more likely that the game had a full campaign at some point but they decided to cut it.

Oh man, having Monsters as an periodical stage hazards would be great. Two factions warring when suddenly beast arrive and you fight between the both enemies to survive, becoming temporary allies with the Militia/IMC or the monsters during the chaos. Kirby Air Ride shit right there, I'd love it.

I'm down for a Horde mode too.

BearPawB

Banned
be great if the "campaign" multiplayer had a last big battle against a monster.
I know what respawn SAID. but i can still hope

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love it if they had some huge monsters appear randomly at the end of the match and basically told the players 'Theres a bigger threat, work together to take it down!' and turn it into a coop match for a short time. Just something different which can occur the odd time.

The new map, Boneyard, is a desert environment set amidst the ruins of an old engineering facility. Huge leviathan-like creatures wander the distant backgrounds, warded away from the battlefield with dog whistle-like apparatuses. Boneyard is the result of a malfunctioned dog whistle, with the tremendous bones of a fallen leviathan setting the surface-side stage for combat. Respawn says players can fight within the huge skeleton and even perch atop it and snipe. Indigenous flying NPC creatures can also swoop down to pester your allies and enemies, creating a livelier match. Down below the surface is the facility itself.

Gameinformer

Non thread.

Source uses 3d skyboxes, the models for which are small and located somewhere off map then scaled to appear massive when they sit on the horizon.

In gmod you can no clip to where the skybox models are and whatever you spawn there will appear in the skybox.

ngbbs4b1056bd02124akub1.jpg

Yeah I remember being able to glitch myself into the skybox in L4D once, so everyone saw a giant Boomer outside of the city walls lol

Top Bottom