• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scribblenauts Unlimited stealth released on the EU Wii U eShop?

When I mentioned last year that I hoped Nintendo's online strategy would be like that of PSN, overpriced downloads of retail games isn't what I was thinking of...

*rolls eyes*
Devs set their own prices. We've heard this numerous times so blame it on them not the service

Septimius

Does anyone know how long it'll be delayed? I really want to play it, but I felt like getting this for the Wii U, not PC

Shiggy

So what's the strategy with this game now? On PC, it's available for less than €10 already.

No new date, no reasons for the delay. It does not seem to be related to some game breaking bug or the translation either as the US Wii U seems to work well enough and the European PC version is localised.

I can only see this game fail on Wii U and 3DS.

So what's the strategy with this game now? On PC, it's available for less than €10 already.

No new date, no reasons for the delay. It does not seem to be related to some game breaking bug or the translation either as the US Wii U seems to work well enough and the European PC version is localised.

just because the us wii u and european pc versions were fine doesn't mean there wasn't a problem with the eu wii u version

Sendou

I bought it for less than 7,5€ four months ago.

Shiggy

just because the us wii u and european pc versions were fine doesn't mean there wasn't a problem with the eu wii u version

That's true, but apparently the Wii U version on eShop was working pretty well. In fact, the delay was for Germany only at first.

Its currently £7.81 on Steam if anyone was interested. Ends in just under 3 hours.

This is even better:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A4MWX04/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Dug up this thread because I just bought it there (checked the Amazon.com price after seeing the Steam deal)

Shiggy

Browsing around different online shops, all of them say that Warner Bros. is the publisher now. Maybe the delay is related to that?

Top Bottom