• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reaction when I win:
VgWtvvA.gif
I'm offended you would link me to this monstrosity that's about to break the 2017 is great streak

All the things that can go wrong:
- Pekoms warns Mama
- Brulee warns Mama
- there could be homies everywhere. I can't believe not every member of the big mom pirates has a homie button on their clothes for mama to always be informed.
- Luffy being Luffy
- Pudding having a secret agenda
- Signal not going off
- the alliance betraying each other. I feel like Caesar is too smart to know that everything will work out as planned, and he just won't show up. Because if it fails, he will feel mama's wraith, and if he doesn't participate and it fails, he will be secure for the moment (until mama wants the gigantification serum)
- Mama actually not dying from the poison
- The Photo being somehow special
- unknown guests

I want all of this to happen at the same time. Oda please.

The photo ate a devil fruit

smurfx

get some go again
It's kind of weird that the crew are wearing these spiffy new 1920s style outfits and we haven't gotten to see them in a big establishing panel.
hope the next color spread is an update to gangster strawhats with zoro and the others included as well as jimbei. carrot is going to betray everybody and then this will happen to her.

FzUN0Xt.gif

Ogodei

hope the next color spread is an update to gangster strawhats with zoro and the others included as well as jimbei. carrot is going to betray everybody and then this will happen to her.

FzUN0Xt.gif

"But Bartolomeo, Carrot was *your* favorite childhood friend."

Kinda disappointed we won't get a "walk" moment to the tea party(Arlong park,franky house,fishman plaza etc) but I suppose in those instances they were stronger than the opposition so it made sense

Ray Down

Banned
Kinda disappointed we won't get a "walk" moment to the tea party(Arlong park,franky house,fishman plaza etc) but I suppose in those instances they were stronger than the opposition so it made sense

Well it's hard to have that, because barring Sanji and Bege gang, no one else should really have "the walk" to the tea party.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Well "the walk" is an anime only thing so it wasn't going to happen anyway lol

ooh....looks like things are getting juicy, I've missed the last 4 chapters, should I make it a good 5 before I jump back in? We hitting climax chapters yet?

Ray Down

Banned
I am the king of the pirates....in training
Leg is Zolo
Cloud is the Cat
Veelk is the Coward
Rebel is unfortunately Sanji
Cinidi is the mascot/pet
Sol is Crane
Gaz is Ace Ventura
Bishop is dead
Lotus is Yakuza boss