• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool |OT| A Moon Shaped Poo

Amirnol

Bought the digital. Is there any way to add it to my Spotify player so that I can listen to it at work and on the mobile app?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
google need to get their shit together with this album like right about now.

Voltron64

Standout tracks for me after my first listen:

BURN THE WITCH
DAYDREAMING
DECKS DARK
FUL STOP
PRESENT TENSE
TRUE LOVE WAITS

Wonder which tracks will grow on me after a few more listens.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
What is this poo, I don't get a DL code rigth now if I preorder the regular vinyl?

andylsun

DBPXKLGm.jpg

Yes. WAV get

KevinG

Bought the special edition. I'm a sucker for awesome vinyl packages.

Also, I wasn't into this band until "Burn the Witch" released. You read that right. The hype is real.

denx

Getting stuff shipped to where I live can be a pain in the ass, so I'll just buy the digital album. I'll buy the CD later when I find it in a store.

Quick question, should I get 16-bit or 24-bit WAV? My understanding is to notice the superior difference, you should have a more advanced set-up right? I just have a pair of $300 headphones so I should be fine with 16 I think?

RDreamer

Dammit Radiohead, I want to listen now and join the hype. Still contemplating that special edition but I need to hear the shit first. Was hoping it'd be on spotify. I'd settle for buying a CD with digital download, but those are apparently fucking separated. I don't want to pay that much for a digital download only...

a lot of this sounds very samey from one song to the next. not too much really stood out on first listen, though their albums tend to grow on me.

true love waits is a treat to finally have on record though.

Glad I put off listening to Daydreaming. This song is so lovely. Interesting choice for a second song. Could have worked as an opening or ending as well.

Do we have any confirmation its coming to Spotify tonight? Thom Yorke has always been a strong opponent to Spotify's free tier. I don't expect it to drop until next week if not later.

Top Bottom