• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I
Also no it's not. Ana can counter it immediately, or roadhog. Never mind that he can die instantly from normal fire.

you shouldnt be charging the enemy rein at a range long enough for ana or roadhog to have time to sleep or hook you. especially on a payload.

kinda sad at my placement matches on PC. Placed at 2600 last season and went 8-2 with super great stats and went 4820..Cmon Blizzard. Top players stay top, middle players stay mid it seems

Ramirez

so has the PS4 version been mad laggy/glitchy lately for anyone else?

Yes!!! Holy shit, the lag is horrible. Every few moments it completely freezes for about 2 seconds. I run the network test and I'm getting 25 down, so it doesn't seem to be my connection?

Are you on a wireless connection? If so 4.50 pretty much broke your online. I'm sure a fix is coming, but there are some (less than optimal) strategies for dealing with it in the meantime.

The system update is the culprit? Fuck.

Taranis

Neo Member
Charge is pretty great for taking down the other Rein when you lose the shield battle. You absolutely need to make a pick with it though. If your shield is up, you pretty much never want to use it.

Yes!!! Holy shit, the lag is horrible. Every few moments it completely freezes for about 2 seconds. I run the network test and I'm getting 25 down, so it doesn't seem to be my connection?

The system update is the culprit? Fuck.

One of the updates a few years ago did this as well, so I bought a Powerline adaptor. It's not that much faster than plain wi-fi, but it's immune to these kind of shenanigans, and seems to have better stability across the board.

I like to charge as Rein, but only small distances. If you see me charging through the map then something went wrong lol

The shimada game from earlier. Then when we are losing by far, then switch, the Zarya has the nerve to send tilt thanks! when her teammates arent adjusting

If you guys weren't there I would've gone widow since the 3rd round.

That was the game that got me tilted.

Just had one in volskaya where I went widow in the 2nd round (we lost the two points in overtime and the two randoms picked hanzo and sombra), we were on attack and somehow we managed to win the game. I landed 3 headshots in a row, their mercy used rez and our d.va dropped the bomb at the perfect time getting all of them lmao

We then had 2 minutes to cap the first point again to win so I went Rein to increase the odds of that actually happen, miracles don't happen that often :p

Finished the game with gold damage playing rein/widow which is embarassing.

LiK

I like to charge as Rein, but only small distances. If you see me charging through the map then something went wrong lol

If you guys weren't there I would've gone widow since the 3rd round.

That was the game that got me tilted.

Just had one in volskaya where I went widow in the 2nd round (we lost the two points in overtime and the two randoms picked hanzo and sombra), we were on attack and somehow we managed to win the game. I landed 3 headshots in a row, their mercy used rez and our d.va dropped the bomb at the perfect time getting all of them lmao

We then had 2 minutes to cap the first point again to win so I went Rein to increase the odds of that actually happen, miracles don't happen that often :p

Finished the game with gold damage playing rein/widow which is embarassing.

thought we doing Comp and you bailed.

thought we doing Comp and you bailed.

I didn't, I was still on. I thought you guys wanted to do QP, because that's what you were playing when I checked your profiles.

Taking a small break after two terrible games with Letdown. We had a game in Hollywood when we never attacked as a 6-man team during the whole round, there was always someone getting picked. After we failed to cap the first point someone left... thank god lol

LiK

I didn't, I was still on. I thought you guys wanted to do QP, because that's what you were playing when I checked your profiles.

Taking a small break after two terrible games with Letdown. We had a game in Hollywood when we never attacked as a 6-man team during the whole round, there was always someone getting picked. After we failed to cap the first point someone left... thank god lol

I said I was in. I don't think you said you were leaving to do Comp during our QP sessions. message me next time. I'm tired of QP.

I said I was in. I don't think you said you were leaving to do Comp during our QP sessions. message me next time. I'm tired of QP.

That's a shame, it's much better having a group of 3-4, we could've played together :\

Also tired of QP, sometimes it's nice but I'm definitely not in the mood to play that lately.

Yeah, that one was brutal. We'd get two people poking in and then drop. Two people more and drop.

Actually, most games tonight have been shitty in that way. Just had a solo q win that was totally fucking stupid. Should not, by any means, have won. But we did anyway with 2 of us stopping their attack. And the same 2 of us sneaking a 1st point steal on Eichenwalde.

Still a great map. Boo the haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom