• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peanut Butter & Nutella Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Banned

tumblr_n21x1xaNxz1tpqaxlo1_250.gif

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Even four years ago people were saying this godlike combo was nasty? Dang, it's not even an angsty too-cool-for-school thing, it's just bad taste.

But lets be real, Nutella is the equivalent of eating frosting.

AdanVC

nah son, nutella is just no no.

Peanut butter + marmelade is the real winner. I have never tried it with banana but it must taste nice !

vikki

Why does the white bread have grill marks? Did you grill the bread for a peanut butter sandwich?

If you don't have a panini press, just fire up the charcoal grill. You wouldn't want to take any less than 45 minutes making a peanut butter sandwich.

Poppy

crunchy peanut butter is for people who know when to stop for maximum flavor/consistency balance, instead of pulverizing things into slop

creamy for the lazy

add bacon for that millennial credit

Millennial credit? I mean... The only thing really millennial about this sandwich is the Nutella. Fluffernutters with banana has been a staple in my family for years and years. Same thing with the peanut butter and bacon sandwich, which my grandmother showed me how to make when I was like 10.

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
I remember CBC Marketplace to a segment on Nutella. They concluded that it has so much sugar in it, you were better off using chocolate cake icing instead. Also, there's only about 2 nuts in that whole jar, so nutritional value is near absolute zero.

Still not as bad as those 'natural fruit snack bars' that they determined to have the sugar content of 7 and a half Oreos each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom