• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake 2 to be revealed this year!?

Timeaisis

Alan Wake 2 is the ONLY reason I will shell out $500 for the X1. Here's to hoping for a PC release.

a_560x0.jpg

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. This news could be something. Possibly just a cameo, though. But I dunno why he'd mention he's "working with Remedy" for just a cameo role.

Angry Fork

Sorry to revive this thread from the dead.

But Ilkka Villi (Alan Wake) was on a morning TV show. Apparently he's working with Remedy on something which he can't talk about. (Alan Wake? Probably)

BELIEVE

Nice bump.

I'm sure they're gonna release AW2 on PC so I'm not worried, even if it is a timed exclusive on the bone.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Sorry to revive this thread from the dead.

But Ilkka Villi (Alan Wake) was on a morning TV show. Apparently he's working with Remedy on something which he can't talk about. (Alan Wake? Probably)

Couldn't it be for the Quantum Break TV show produced by Microsoft since the show is connected to the game? Or would Remedy not choose actors for that?

Couldn't it be for the Quantum Break TV show produced by Microsoft since the show is connected to the game? Or would Remedy not choose actors for that?

There is no Quantum Break TV show!

The game features live action parts (like American Nightmare) and is structured in episodes instead of chapters (like Alan Wake).

Top Bottom